• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo Meta 5

The flowers can't really power null too much, otherwise no one could fight on them. It's only really dark stuff like chaos tide and landscape based stuff.

I'm sure that can be restricted to just Death resistance.

Hl3 or bust said:
Ok

That is his death resistance tho, although I see no issue with you just keeping the death manip resistance
Yes, he can keep the death resistance.

I'll now post a GMnpc i'll be controlling. Yes, he is OP. That's the point. He will appear multiple times in my RPs.

Name: Maestro

Appearance:
Arikado_Genya.png

Character: Machina, Habaki Sakagami, Helios (Silverio Trinity), Keramo (3rd key), Rimuru Tempest, Valerian Trifa.

Verse of Origin: None.

So, I spoke with Monarch, and he mentioned that Wisdom of the Good Goddess doesn't allow for that stuff and shouldn't be too broken. So is it okay if I unrestrict it?

Anyway, only psycho hasn't choosen his character yet, so the game can start now.

I'll say the changes here.

Everyone who had low godly lost it.

Why had to change Souei due to too many restrictions. He now has Ranga wuth no multi dimensional barrier, low godly and US resistences.

Overlord changed Wolfgang for Gerudo with the same restrictions as Why plus some downgrades on all of his power mimicry. From his super nerfed food chain, he got a bunch of mostly useless skills.

Monarch threw Rusalka away and got Grue (Worm) (first key)

We can now start again.

Should this game have infinite universes?

Yes

No

The poll was created at 18:23 on November 21, 2018, and so far 10 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Back