• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule (more like destroy) the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 8

I slightly giggle at the reaction of Shane

"It seems i took you by suprise, i guess you didn't think something like that would have happened"

I say while smiling at him

"Well you already know what the salt used to be. The dinosaurs used to be all kinds of other things before too.

What are you up to here?" Malucius gestures at the surroundings.

WHYNAUT said:
"Well you already know what the salt used to be. The dinosaurs used to be all kinds of other things before too.
What are you up to here?" Malucius gestures at the surroundings.
[@Blah]

Hl3 or bust said:
Just before they fly away, i grab a table and a chair, slamming them back down before taking a seat
Using my Futute vision, I see how many ways this man can kill me and how much he wants to. I time stop and fly away to Russia.

"Blarie keeps Blarie's labs, robots, and friends in there. And that's a good ice cream shop." Blarie points to the submarine, then to the building.

"Blarie wants to see if she can learn anything about the dinos or magic by researching the salt."

[I'll be gone for a while.]

"I see. Well have fun with that. I need to go. Oh and thank you for helping out with the intruder" I then teleport away.

Using my Futute vision, I see how many ways this man can kill me and how much he wants to. I time stop and fly away to Russia.

I say "Smart." Before realizing he left the zombie-kid

Overlord775 said:
"Anyway, when you finish eating we should go back to the apha universe and start making the base"

I say to Shane
I shake my head,

"Y-yeah lets go I already finished" I say standing.

I appear back in my mansion. Hmm. Now that Europe has been iradiated maybe I should move. I Teleport all the things that are valuable to me to a new location and destroy the house. After I leave there's nothing pointing at the fact that a mansion once stood there.

Torlikoff said:
[Well, this won't last very long anyway, given that the one dude Giorno revived lasted a few days, tops]
[Do you even realize how long a day lasts here ?

He has more than enought time for him to get the new power sets]

Back