• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (For some reason) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 9

Christian Higdon said:
"Alright!" He started drawing some rather unnerving pictures. Some of his past, some of what he knows, and some of what he encountered.
"W-w-wh-hose t-that?" I say, pointing to the vaguely, but barely resemblant of, a mother figure

"They r-rem-mind m-me of m-my bi-iomum" I say, with a tinge of unease and pain

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, that? That was MY mom. What I faintly remember before he killed her." He pointed to some purple bear in the book he had.
"S-s-sh-he w-wasn-n't a g-goo-od one. Was she? If-f-f y-you mur-rder-red her" I say

"M-m-min-ne w-wasn't the g-greatest either. Sh-he b-blamed m-me for ru-uining her figure b-because she decided to birth me, she'd h-hit m-me, she-e-e'd st-tomp on m-m-my r-ribs, sh-he once poured boi-il-ling w-wat-ter across my l-l-lef-ft ey-ye. I-d-d h-have to ap-p-ply mak-keup to m-mask it ur sh-he'd hit me w-wit-th the switch a-and th-he s-sw-witch h-hurts" I say, tears pouring forth from my eyes as I try and restrain myself

"It's okay, kid. But no. I didn't kill her. He did." Pointing again to HOSTLESS.

[I finally give it away, despite it being obvious.]

Meanwhile in England the sentient rock has grown into a small mountain after consuming a lot of humans and animals.

Christian Higdon said:
"It's okay, kid. But no. I didn't kill her. He did." Pointing again to HOSTLESS.
[I finally give it away, despite it being obvious.]
"W-w-e-ere you h-h-hap-py w-when t-h-hey ki-illed her? Or d-d-di-id y-you w-want t-to do it yourself?"

"B-bac-ck w-when I l-li-ived w-with her, I had t-this f-fanta-asy of being th-he o-one t-to en-nd h-her l-life, to hav-ve h-her l-lifeless corpse in m-my hands, and w-w-watched as she got the suffering she deserved" I say, a tad bit of anger, but not too much.

"B-b-but-t-t th-hen t-the F-Father Al-lvin thing happened, a-an-nd bef-fore y-you k-know it I w-w-was adopt-ted by Mama Chariot" I say, the anger leaving, and in it's stead a sense of happiness

"Oh, no. In fact, I was quite hurt." He said, a bit of anger kicking. "I'll kill you, you purple MONSTROSITY! I'LL F**KING KILL YOU!" He said, getting a bit mad.

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, no. In fact, I was quite hurt." He said, a bit of anger kicking. "I'll kill you, you purple MONSTROSITY! I'LL F**KING KILL YOU!" He said, getting a bit mad.
[Am I purple? I'm not]

taken aback by the ferocity of his scream, I try and calm myself down before the tearstorm ensues

I hug him

"I-l-l-l h-hel-lp if-f y-you w-want. Killing that mum-murdering thingy. b-b-but-t-t it s-s-sounds l-l-like y-you w-wanna do it yourself" I say, before slowly retreating from the hug, and using another pen of my to draw out the Father Alvin incident, in suprisingly astonishing detail. Huh, must be a sideeffect of PSI... somehow

"This is what Father Alvin did to me, he took my trust, and ran with it as he shoved himself into me" I say, my stutter gone, and in it's place a seething, blazing rage.

The image depicts... an unsavory thing, something that the catholic church got into trouble for awhile back, if you can put two and two together, you can guess what it is, and how horrifying it is.

as i travel i see a ******* mountain moving across England, before Nut KIng Call begins to rapidly throw screws and nuts at it

[Oh, no. He's purple.]

"You could try to help, but....it takes a bit to win a game with the Devil." He said, before paranoia kicked in. He heard something. "Oh, no. Not again."

"Tristanda Cunha island is the location where the base is going to be build, you should teleport us there"

I say to Azecard.

I then go towards Adrian and bear hug him

Overlord775 said:
@Crimson
"Tristanda Cunha island is the location where the base is going to be build, yiu should teleport us there"

@Swathing

I bear hug you
"G-g-g-gia-anna? It's r-really you..." I say, tears welling up in my eyes as I hug her, wait...

"How m-m-muc-ch d-did you he-ear?" I say, a twinge of paranoia entwine with my voice

Christian Higdon said:
"NO NO NO NO! Not him! LEAVE REALITY!" He shouted to something invisible.
[Gotta go.]
"M-m-mis-ster? Ar-re y-you okay?" I say, something's tormenting him

I try and use my telepathy to soothe him, either that or disspell whatever's fudging with him.... assuming it isn't ACTUALLY some sort of ghost or spirit

CrimsonStarFallen said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
[I was with Azencard before he left but where was Azencard]
[Literaly didn't even change places. The portal i made is like, right next to you. You also are seeing Swathing and Christian shenanigans.]
[It's less shenanigans, moreas I'm recounting in vivid details my trauma to the only other PC that would even have a sense of understanding, and have illustrated in vivid detail an image of the Father Alvin instance, something of which my PC thinks MAY have triggered this outburst. Anyway now Gianna's probably gonna say she overheard our whole conversation and look at the image detailing the Father Alvin incident]

"I have Whitesnake and I want his bones so I can make the Green Baby. I heard there was someone that could take Waylon's bones easily."

DragonEmperor23 said:
"I have Whitesnake and I want his bones so I can make the Green Baby. I heard there was someone that could take Waylon's bones easily."
I try and respond to him, but my paranoia over whether or Gianna knows of my traumatic past prevents me from responding

[hint]

Since the portal is still open, i can hear what people are saying.

"Hey, the dude who can take his bones is here"

I literally didn't undestand a single word of what Adrian said, i just felt that he needed a hug.

"Uh ... Don't worry, i won't abbandon you"

I say to Adrian

I then turn towards Blake,

"I think i can help you with that"

I say as i make a Caesar's pose and summon The World Ultimate

Overlord775 said:
I literally didn't undestand a single word of what Adrian said, i just felt that he needed a hug.
"Uh ... Don't worry, i won't abbandon you"

I say to Adrian

I then turn towards Blake,

"I think i can help you with that"

I say as i make a Ceaser's pose and summon the world ulitimate
"OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK" I say, hyperventilating

"That's the World Ultimate! Meaning that... If you have that... then... oh ****, OUR ENEMIES CAN PULL SHIT FROM JORGE JOESTAR" I say. In full hyperventilation mode

[I removed the part about the vaccine. The salt wasn't transformed because the virus had died, as Rose had absorbed all its life force. Dead viruses and bacteria are a big part of creating vaccines, as the body can create antibodies without risk of being harmed.]

I de-summon my stand "I'll do it If you join my party"

As i say that a party invitation pop up window appears in front of Blake

| Team Dai-Gurren |

Do you accept the party invitation ?

| Yes | | No |

"Before I join this, what does your party do/what are the rules for the members?"

Seeing the name, they're probably not bad people but it never hurts to double check.

Overlord775 said:
"I'll do it If you join my party"
As i say that a party invitation pop up window appears in front of Blake

| Team Dai-Gurren |

Do you accept the party invitation ?

| Yes | | No |
[Can I join it or did I autojoin?]

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Before I join this, what does your party do/what are the rules for the members?"
"The party's goal is to try save the world from those that want to destroy it, and the rules are ... i forgot to make them, but i suppose the only rules would be to not be evil and don't destroy the world and/or mass murder his citizens."

Back