• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (For some reason) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 9

I go towards Azencard, ealier he talked about the phylosopher stone, so i think he has the powers of a full metal alchemist character, and maybe, and i say maybe, he has the powers of Father and so has a lot of souls.

"Hey Azencard, just to ask, but do you have 36 souls of sinners ?"

I gently ask him

"GAH! I can't take it!" He shouted, very mad. He was fuming, his normal dark appearance gleaming a red hue.

I focus my energies inward and try to communicate with my sword and corpse part.

Omni, if you can hear me, how do you feel about me trying to get Made in Heaven?

DragonEmperor23 said:
I focus my energies inward and try to communicate with my sword and corpse part.

Omni, if you can hear me, how do you feel about me trying to get Made in Heaven?
Azencard gets 36 souls of sinners out and puts them on Blake.

All the process before Made in Heaven is gone. Blake gets Made in Heaven. As he ascends he hears a song:

I'm taking my ride with destiny

Willing to play my part

Living with painful memories

Loving with all my heart

MADE IN HEAVEN

MADE IN HEAVEN

IT WAS ALL MEANT TO B-

Omni: "No"

Made in Heaven has been downgraded into a time accelaration of 25X on himself, giving Blake a 25x speed boost.

"BUISNESS MAN? END THIS, PLEASE!" He shouted, still hearing the voice laughing.

"DON'T. IT'S TOO FUN TO TORMENT RANDY."

I feel a power emanating from inside me. The stuff that makes up the fabric of the universe is within my grasp.

So this is what it's like to be able to control time. I can only use it on myself and only to 25 times as fast as usual, but that's just great!

"Hey Blake, stand high fire !"

I say as i summond The World Ultimate and make him move his arm in a high five position

"What are you....what the....what is....GAH!" He started smacking himself with tentacles. WHAT WERE THEY DOING!?

"HAHAHAHAHA! OH, RANDALL, YOU ARE COMEDY GOLD."

DragonEmperor23 said:
I have Made in Heaven high five The World Ultimate in response while smiling.
She's STILL teaching class? God multiversal timezones suck ARSE

I'll set a reminder on my phone, and thus I hop back into the main verse...

I land in the midst of this clusterfuck, Made in Heaven is high fivving The World Ultimate, Randal's smacking himself, and I'm hungry

"Yo" I say to myself

"You got Made in Heaven? Great how long till the universe reboots" I say, preparing a portal out of here in case Imma commit le die

Randy started choking himself. This wasn't good. Everyone around his area could hear chaotic laughter from an invisible source.

"WHEN I'M DONE, I'LL PLAY GAMES WITH THE REST."

Christian Higdon said:
Randy started choking himself. This wasn't good. Everyone around his area could hear chaotic laughter from an invisible source.
"WHEN I'M DONE, I'LL PLAY GAMES WITH THE REST."
Is that...

"Mister Randy? Ar-r-re-e y-y-you ok-k-ka-ay?"

"NO, I'M NOT OKAY!" He shouted.

"ALL DUE TO ME." The invisible being said. God, Randy just wanted somebody to see this thing.

Christian Higdon said:
"NO, I'M NOT OKAY!" He shouted.
"ALL DUE TO ME." The invisible being said. God, Randy just wanted somebody to see this thing.
"I d-d-d-don-n't kn-now w-w-what's m-m-m-mess-sing w-with y-you, But I'll-l g-gl-lady l-let it mess w-with m-m-me i-in y-your s-stead."

"H-H-HEY-Y G-G-GH-HOST THING F-F-****-KING W-WITH RANDY, S-SHOW YOURSELF. MES-S-S W-WITH M-M-ME INSTEAD"

Christian Higdon said:
"SHOW MYSELF? HAHA. OKAY." He then showed himself. The exact being that was in the book. HOSTLESS.
I stand petrified with fear

"S-s-si-ir? M-m-maam? Wh-hatever you are. P-p-p-ple-ease s-top me-ess-sing w-with h-him. H-he d-doesn't deserve this"

"HE DOESN'T DESERVE THAT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed out loud, floating upwards.

Christian Higdon said:
"HE DOESN'T DESERVE THAT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed out loud, floating upwards.
"I-I-If-f-f y-you d-don't s-st-top m-mess-sing w-w-with h-him.. I'll ch-h-hallenge y-you to Uno!" By the nine what am I getting myself into...

"If-f-f-f I w-w-win, you leave R-r-randy alone, If you w-w-win, you get everything, all of me that is. B-b-b-but-t onl-ly if-f-f y-you d-dont ch-heat"

Overlord775 said:
I use the world ulitmate against the hostless

TWU: "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA !"
"HAHAHAHAHAA-wheeze-HAHAHAHAHA-gasp-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH, STOP! THAT TICKLES!" He shouted.

Christian Higdon said:
Overlord775 said:
I use the world ulitmate against the hostless

TWU: "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA !"
"HAHAHAHAHAA-wheeze-HAHAHAHAHA-gasp-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH, STOP! THAT TICKLES!" He shouted.
I hold my hand out to whatever this person is, hoping they accept

"If you win, y-you can torment me, u-use me as your puppet, or d-do w-whatever with me. If I w-win, you m-m-must g-give up-p tor-rm-menting Randy"

"Randy, I'm not giving up on you, your kinda like me, and I can't stand the thought of someone like me having to suffer through such things"

"HMM......NAH. I'M GOO....RANDY....WHAT ARE YOU DOING."

Randy had that book and wasn't too pleased.

"Be gone-"

"WAIT, DON'T."

"From my sight-"

"WE CAN TALK."

"NOW! BANI-"

HOSTLESS smacked the book away.

Christian Higdon said:
"HMM......NAH. I'M GOO....RANDY....WHAT ARE YOU DOING."
Randy had that book and wasn't too pleased.

"Be gone-"

"WAIT, DON'T."

"From my sight-"

"WE CAN TALK."

"NOW! BANI-"

HOSTLESS smacked the book away.
I telekinetically hoist the Book towards me

"Hostless, if that is your name. Either you leave Randy alone, or I shall banish you"

"Begone, from my sight, Now, Banish!"

Christian Higdon said:
"DID.......DID YOU EVEN READ THE ENTIRE SPELL?" The purple beast said.
"Look Supreme Being of Omni-Tier Power, I respect you immensely, I'm just want Randy not to suffer, I mean, I was gonna offer you a game of Uno for Randy's FATE, but I thought that would pan out terribly. Anyway... Wanna play Uno for Randy's fate? But no cheating"

Christian Higdon said:
"I DON'T KNOW ANY GAMES OR HOW TO...HOLD IT."
CrimsonStarFallen said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lord English laughs, beyond dimensions.
"SHUT UP!" He shouted.
"Uh... You talking to me? Or is some Green Time Demon tormenting you or something?"

WAIT SHIZZY, HE CAN JUST BFR my ass.... I think.

I scurry through the manuscript

"Read thou and it shall say, BANISH FROM MY SIGHT, FOUL BEAST! BEGONE FOREVERMORE, UNTIL YOU LEARN YOUR PLACE!"

Magical horseshizzy flow throughout my totality as the beast incurs banishment so... I think

"OH, NO. PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU. I'LL STOP. PLEASE! NO, NO, NO! PLEASE, I'LL STOP!" He started to well up a bit.

Christian Higdon said:
"OH, NO. PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU. I'LL STOP. PLEASE! NO, NO, NO! PLEASE, I'LL STOP!" He started to well up a bit.
"I-I-I" I c-c-can't decide

I turn to Randy

"Sh-hould I?"

I turn to HOSTLESS

"W-w-why d-di-id y-you hurt him? Randy, Why did you hurt Randy?"

Christian Higdon said:
"I SAW WHAT HE WOULD DO! I HAD TO KILL HIM, BUT IT WAS TOO LATE." He shouted.
I stare deep into my soul, and I share with Hostless my most vunerable moments telepathically. Father Alvin touching me, my mum pouring boiling hot water on me, mum beating me, all of mum's beatings, Suzie bullying me. But I end them all on a good note. Father Alvin committed suicide for the guilt he felt so, Mum refused to repent, and rot's in jail so, and Suzie and I are enemies no more, friends in earnest we have grown to be so.

"Let it be known, to all, be they with throes or no. That even if you are heinous so, anyone can bear redemption, even you, HOSTLESS so..."

"I'll let you stay, but hurt Randy so, and banishment you shall incur, my bro"

Back