• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (For some reason) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 9

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
ShiroyashaGinSan said:
"Hey." Traveled across tens if not hundreds of universes in order to find them, I called out to Rose and Felix. "Looks like you guys are in trouble."
If I had an eyelid, it would start twitching, and my armour gets a hell of a lot spikier, but I don't attack.

"What do you want Alatreon. You took my (not really) pure (maybe) maiden's (non-existent) heart and stomped on it!"

"Things are not really going our way no. Are you here to make them worse or for another reason?" I say to Alatreon.

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm sorry I'm wrong, in a way, you see..." I ripped my skull and chest a bit to show my brain and heart.

"I'm biologically and legitimately dead. I don't have brain signals, my blood isn't flowing, my heart stopped and my pain receptors won't work at all." I regenerated my own body after that.

"But I'm also alive. More than anyone. Basically, I have life of the planet. Not that I'm just alive, I'm in a way, embodiment of life on Earth itself. The life is flowing into my veins as energy on its own and I can recreate it at will. Sorry for not clearing up my own biology and legitimacy of my own existence. I didn't lie but I certainly sure I broke your heart. I legitimately apologize."

"So, since we lost we should start building the base, so that we can plan what to do when they come back"

I say to [Insert allies who are close to Gianna]

"I don't understand you! You're dead but you're still alive! This doesn't make sense, how are you both! I can't understand... NO!"

The spikes are growing, but they're also getting bendy and waving back and forth in a confused manner.

"I - I - I need some time to think"

I shadow walk some distance away, still visible, albeit barely and sit down and start mumbling.

"Boredom..... Well, you won't believe that. Elimination, that's the best way to put it. Those persons you guys fought are dangerous. They're in a way against my dream."

[You better not betray us]

"Is that so? Well if you're here to help then could you try and find Waylon? He immediately ran off after we got here"

Overlord775 said:
"So, since we lost we should start building the base, so that we can plan what to do when they come back"

"OKAY, THEN! I CAN DO THAT." He said, a bit obnoxious.

"I can't do it."

Omni, playing with cards, sees Aleatron's card. He doesn't like how it looks, so he makes some weapons out of half the card.

He then replaces it with something more pretty.

[Your powers are now replaced.]

"What- Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" It's like my entire existence is pulling out by an absolute force, causing me pain. My abilities are gone..... no, it's replaced..... The pain stopped, I saw a single katana and.... "Murakumo Unit?" This is getting crazy....

Overlord775 said:

"Sure, i can do that." I say, as i stop playing the piano.

WHile walking towards Rose I can see she's still very confused. I decide to ler her be for now and I start changing reality and matter around me out of boredom.

This power reminds me a little of when I was one of the most powerful demons in Hell. It has only been one day and it feels like ages. This power is weak however. I now stand no chance against Satan. How great the times were when I embodied the fires of Hell. How great the times were when I was known as the reaper of worlds, the one who brings Hell into reality.

I'm now so much weaker than I have ever been. Even as a newborn demon not long after Satan was banished to rule Hell was I powerful enough to think the current me out of existence.

"...Hey, what was the place we were supposed to make the base again?"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"...Hey, what was the place we were supposed to make the base again?"

[I got TP'd by you to Gianna soooooo....]

"Uh... I don't know? I mean we COULD do it on the moon, but then someone can just BFR that. Anyway, in OTHER news, I have a plan to take out the scary vampire man with the carnage symbiote. So Gianna? Imma need you for this"

Before she responds, i use magic to make a space suit, open a portal to the Moon and make a David Bowie face that is visible from Earth.

I then open a portal and come back.

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, boy. The kid's here." He said, a bit scared. He sounded more sleepy, though.
I walk up to him and I quietly tell him

"I'd-d-d j-jus-st l-l-lik-ke to s-sa-ay th-h-hat I'm-m-m s-sorry for w-what ha-appened bet-tween us earl-lier a-a-an-nd I k-k-know w-wh-hat y-you-u've b-been thr-rough."

"If-f you need s-someone t-to talk to. I'm here, and I'm sorry, f-first and fo-oremost

"Well, I see the.....what's this in my cloak?" He grabbed eight blank pages out of his pocket. "Hmmmm.....hehe. I have an idea."

Christian Higdon said:
"Well, I see the.....what's this in my cloak?" He grabbed eight blank pages out of his pocket. "Hmmmm.....hehe. I have an idea."
"A-a-am-m I g-g-on-na d-die? I d-d-don-n't w-wan-na die" Dear nine man, your stutter's back and, while not as bad, still pretty TORLibble. Amirite? Amirite?

No, just... No

Back