• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (For some reason) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 9

Christian Higdon said:
"ALRIGHT, THEN." He said, a bit scared.
"Look at you. Like a worm." Randy looked at him.

"I SMELL IRONY."
"Randy please, he shows earnesty in repetetance. The scars you bear may never go away, and shall always plague, but hopefully you two can be on terms evenso, even if HOSTLESS bears a list of former actions heinous so"

I walk to Hostless, hugging him

"It's okay"

Christian Higdon said:
"True. I'll forgive you, but by grief...." Randy held his head in his hand. "Omni forgive you."
I hug both of them, tears rolling down my eyes

"You both, much like me, have grown immensely so" tears roll down my eyes

"W-w-w-w-wann-na m-m-meet-t m-my m-mom? Sh-h-h-he'd l-love you two..."

Christian Higdon said:
"Sure, but not now. Me and him need to speak." He said.
[Gotta go right now.]
[Okay]

"P-p-p-pl-lease d-don't ant-tagonize each other" I say, hoping they don't play coyest so in their forgivance of one another aaaaaand dammit, I telepathically parsed this entire line of thought to them... Hopefully that works

WHYNAUT said:
WHile walking towards Rose I can see she's still very confused. I decide to ler her be for now and I start changing reality and matter around me out of boredom.
I walk back, having come to a conclusion, and wait for Alatreon to get back.

[Because, how can i cook some eggs when there is Randy, HOSTLESS and Swathing doing stuff? It's impossible i tell you.]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[Because, how can i cook some eggs when there is Randy, HOSTLESS and Swathing doing stuff? It's impossible i tell you.]
[Bro they resolved their tension... hopefully, I'm just waiting for them to finish up their little talk so I can introduce them to my mum]

Monarch Laciel said:
WHYNAUT said:
WHile walking towards Rose I can see she's still very confused. I decide to ler her be for now and I start changing reality and matter around me out of boredom.
I walk back, having come to a conclusion, and wait for Alatreon to get back.
Having a sudden realization of a neat plan, I telepathically contact my allies, asking where they are.

I don't like being alone, I mean sure it's not TECHINCALLY alone, but being far away from any sizeable peeps of whomst can reasonable tank the opposition is unnerving... Wait, LE STEALTH!

I use my telekinesis to bend light around me, rendering me invisible, and nulling any sound of which I can produce

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay, is that all you have to say?" He asked.
"YES. WE CAN GO NOW." HOSTLESS replied.
Oh thank god they done

"I w-w-was-s worried yall got into a fight. Or got killed! but thank omni that aint the case. Anyway, to my verse we go!" I say, opening a portal to my verse

"after you two!" I say with a visible glee

After finishing the bacon, i want to get some bread. So i set up a wheat farm while spamming time accel to get there faster. I also make some cheese while doing that.

After finishing the prep I contact Gianna,

"Alright ive finished getting everything fready to start making the base"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
After finishing the bacon, i want to get some bread. So i set up a wheat farm while spamming time accel to get there faster. I also make some cheese while doing that.
After doing this for what seems like a year, i finish. I get a book on how to make it into bread. Time to use alchemy and magic.

After learning and doinging it with the help of Magic and Alchemy, plus time acceleration, i make two breads.

I make a sandwich.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
After learning and doinging it with the help of Magic and Alchemy, plus time acceleration, i make two breads.

I make a sandwich.
I eat the sandwitch. It was good.

I now go make a beer.

I'm searching for the man named Waylon and I found the guy, flying towards Rose. I approached him and said. "Hey, found ya."

CrimsonStarFallen said:

I make a sandwich.
The way you describe this makes this soun like a really big sandwich, using two whole loafs of bread

The way you describe this makes this soun like a really big sandwich, using two whole loafs of bread

[It is. Azencard was hungry as hell.]

We enter the portal, and end up on Luna Nova's rooftop, I peer over the edge into mum's classroom

"Looks like she's preparing for her next class, we could make this into a quick visit" I say, leaping over the edge and telekinetically thrust myself through the window and INTO her classroom

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKBYTHENINEFUCK" I say, as microscopic glass shards dig into the threading of my skin

"A-a-a-adr-rian!" She says, rushing up to me

"S-sup m-mum AGGHH" I sayy, screaming in pain

She casts healing magic on me, the bleeding ceases but the pain remains, if not diminished

"what were you thinking! Your cuts could get infected! you could bleed out, it could heal incorrectly!" She starts hyperventalating

"I was going to teleport in buuuuuuuut I thought it'd be waaaaaay more dramatic to jump through the window"

"..."

"Adrian?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't want to sound mean, but that's completely stupid"

"but I thought it would be coooooool!"

"hurting yourself isn't cool!"

"bu-oh wait! HEY GUYS, YOU CAN COME IN"

"W-who are y-you t-talking abou-"

Back