• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (For some reason) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 9

Overlord775 said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
"Before I join this, what does your party do/what are the rules for the members?"
"The party's goal is to try save the world from those that want to destroy it, and the rules are ... i forgot to make them, but i suppose the only rules would be to not be evil and don't destroy the world and/or mass murder his citizens."
"C-c-c-coul-ld I j-j-join? I b-broke the ch-hains yo-ou put on m-m-me"

Okay, that fits my moral code. Killing every villain kind of strays from it, but it's either that or get killed by them.

I press the accept button.

"Do you think you could send one of these to my friend Remy?"

Overlord775 said:
I send the invitation message to Adrian
| Team Dai-Gurren |

Do you accept the party invitation ?

| Yes | | No |
"YES" I say, slamming yes

"Anyway, I've been tryna say this for awhile now b-b-but-t-t, I have a plan on how to kill the vampire dude"

"First. Gianna removes my soul from my body, and does some mindcontrolly shit on it. Second, upon sighting the vampire man, she activates my body's telekinesis and uses it to null the sound and bend photons around me, you then command the body to move up to the vampire, and then the body i'll teleport him into a universe where earth is a black hole. Badabing badabam, he ded!"

I say, confidence welling within me. Am I bipolar? like one moment I'm a stuttering fool, and thus the next minute I'm a confident fudgewit. Or is it the carnage leftover thingy?

the lug nuts and screws don't do much aside from taking a few chunks off the mountain, although several punches from GE lead to it being covered in plants that constantly attack it

@Swathing

"Could you please stop rumbling ?"

I gently ask him

@Dragon

"Sure"

I say as i send a invitation message to Remy too

A pop up window appears in front of Remiela.

| Team Dai-Gurren |

| Yes | | No |

"also i forgot to present myself, my name's Gianna, could you tell me yours ?"

I say to Blake and Remiela with a friendly tone

I read the Gamer so I know she already knows, but it's nice that she's asking us as if she didn't.

"My name is Blake, pleased to meet you."

Overlord775 said:
@Swathing
"Could you please stop rumbling ?"

I gently ask him

@Dragon

"Sure"

I say as i send a invitation message to Remy too

A pop up window appears in front of Remiela.

| Team Dai-Gurren |

| Yes | | No |

"also i forgot to present myself, my name's Gianna, could you tell me yours ?"

I ask to Blake and Remiela with a friendly tone
"Okay, you rip my soul out, mind control my body, bend light around the body and null the sound using my telekinesis, my mindcontrolled body approaches the vampire man, and then I teleport the vampire man into an alternate universe in which the earth is a black hole" I say, attempted to clarify

I go take a break from all the construction of the base and go see the new members.

"Hey, forgot to introduce myself. I'm Azencard. A pleasure to meet you."

I get pissed off and telepathically communicate my plan on how to kill the vampire man "Waylon" apparently, well, the ones that don't have some sort of antitelepathy.

"So yeah, that's my plan"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
I get pissed off and telepathically communicate my plan on how to kill the vampire man "Waylon" apparently, well, the ones that don't have some sort of antitelepathy.

"So yeah, that's my plan"
"We are not doing that."
"I mean, sure, but canya least explain? I'm curious as to how it's a shit plan"

"No you idiot, how are you gonna survive if we rip your soul out of your body? Unless i make it into a Philosofer's Stone, you die."

Edwellken said:
"...Remy."
oh, i remember her .... oh no.

"I-I am sorry for giving you the cold shoulder back at Omni's space station, i guess i was overwhelmed by the euforia of having superpowers and forgot to respond to you. S-So please, forgive me."

She remembers me?

"W-well." *clears throat.

"Since you apologized, consider it water under the bridge. We have bigger things to worry about anyways."

I feel the bloodlust coming from Azancard, so i summon 3 golems

Then I turn my head towards him

"Discharge your anger on them"

I say as i point towards the golems.

I then re-turn my head towards Remy

"Yes, you're right, but thanks anyway for forgiving me"

I say as i make a big smile

I open a portal to my homeverse, a direct link to Mama's Tower

"If you need me I'll be at home with mama. Ping me if you need me" I say, hopping into the portal"

I really need mama right now

"I've been slower on my kill count this past day, haven't I?" I think to myself, before deciding to change that. I fly to Britain, taking any of their WMDs, before punching down really hard. The Britain of this earth is no more.

"Blake, you said you wanted something earlier and since you joined my party, i'll give you what you asked"

I use body control to sprout a toe size spike of bone ouf of my hand, i then snap it off.

"Here you go."

I say as i gently trow the bone towards Blake

"HE HAS TO BE HERE! I KNOW IT!" He shouted, clearly peeved. He was not a happy camper. "You come out here like a MAN NOW!"

Back