• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (For some reason) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 9

[Oh yeah, i don't.]

It was actually a portal to a ice cream shop. The ice cream guy just fused with his ice cream.

Gross.

I stop crying and slap my face, then tap my collarbone twice, causing false-flesh to flow in and flow back out in a new form. I now look like this.

I also feel a large boost of magical energy. I'm not sure what that was from. Maybe I ate something?

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Nut King Call begins to rapidly throw nuts and screws through this portal, making sure to miss Azencard
"...**** man, you just NUTed ice cream guy."
"1: I have no clue that is

2: the lifespans of everyone who heard that are now about 1/5 as long as they should be"

"Wait, you don't know what NUT is?" It can't be, he doesn't know what NUT King Call is?

"It's your stand sir. You can fuse things into things. We call that NUT. Make sure you don't NUT me."

[How good?]

[My "sees universes frame by frame and sees every single possibility" was outed so.....

I have good awareness of other timelines/universes and know generally what's going on in them]

Realizing there is no one to stop me in this new dimension, I fly to the White House, bud the government leaders, and go to the nuclear stockpile. I take every single bomb in the entire arsenal and put it in my pocket dimension.

Having fully analyzed the dead virus in the dinosaur salt, Blarie begins trying to think through potential countermeasures for it.

Blarie then then begins developing various poisons and biological weapons, as well as vaccines, cures, antibodies, and antidotes for them and other known illnesses and poisons in large quantities.

Blarie takes any vaccines and takes a healing increasing medicine, so her body will create antibodies for these.

[Is the virus itself part of the stand, or just the stand's power, if it's the latter, and it functions the same way a virus does, then creating vaccines for it should be possible.]

I go back to the original universe. "Ah, I forgot. North Korea." He called the Prime Minister. "Hello? How's NK?"

"We've taken care of it, no need."

"That's good to hear. About protection of Japan, I gotta get out of the country, or even this dimension for a while more than my vacation."

"Why?"

"There's greater threat that I need to handle. I will still protect the country. This whole world is in danger. You know Mexico incident?"

"Yes, everybody turned into zombie by unknown source."

"The person who did it.... She still run amock. I need take care of things."

He dropped the call. He searched for any people who can be a help. Across planet, across dimension.

Blahblah9755 said:
[Is the virus itself part of the stand, or just the stand's power, if it's the latter, and it functions the same way a virus does, then creating vaccines for it should be possible.]
[it's either part of the stand (which make sense because i can control the dinos), or is simply a supernatural virus

i highly doubt you could create a vaccine to a virus that turns things into dinos and rocks on contact]

[Tbh I doubt its a stand, as otherwise it really would cease to exist as soon as it got far enough away from you]

[And if it really spread as virulently as you imply, then all of America would be dinosaurs, and I'm talking about the land mass, not just the people]

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
"Hey." Traveled across tens if not hundreds of universes in order to find them, I called out to Rose and Felix. "Looks like you guys are in trouble."
[@Why and Monarch]

Hl3 or bust said:
[also, if the salts had any virus left on them, they'd have turned into dinos far before you got them]
[Like I said, it is not that virulent!]

[Diego or the original user never turned every grain of American soil and every person on it into dinosaurs!]

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[also, if the salts had any virus left on them, they'd have turned into dinos far before you got them]
[Like I said, it is not that virulent!]
[Diego or the original user never turned every grain of American soil and every person on it into dinosaurs!]
[what part of that had anything to do with it being that virulent?

i was saying that there was NO virus left on the salts for Blah to analyze]

Back