• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (For some reason) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 9

[How didHl3 summon a 100m meteor with high 6C energy using an 8C power specifically described to summon small meteors?]

I begin researching the salt. I'm able to quickly identify a dead microorganism in there and begin analyzing it.

[I'm not having this discussion for the 3rd time, but Planet Waves is specifically stated to be able to summon far more powerful meteors]

[You are apparently. 8A would be "far more powerful" and the ability is specifically described to summon small meteors, not ones so large that they're estimated to only occur once every 5000 years]

Blahblah9755 said:
[You are apparently. 8A would be "far more powerful" and the ability is specifically described to summon small meteors, not ones so large that they're estimated to only occur once every 5000 years]
[Planet Waves attracts meteors from space

Rocks that big and those far larger are common inside the solar system, much more elsewhere]

"Sorry, it's just that only the two of us have the ability to go to the moon and having half of the party not able to reach the base would be impractical and inconvenient."

Sad violin intensifies.

[Like monarch said, you still need a to create the push needed to pull the meteor in

and considering you are 8-C, you can't do it

Just ask to switch him with Novel kars]

Overlord775 said:
[Like monarch said, you still need a to create the push needed to pull the meteor in

and considering you are 8-C, you can't do it

Just ask to switch him with Novel kars]
[not yet, i need D4CU]

[Also, what you said doesn't make any sense and is irrelevant, because the stand pulls the rocks via limited gravity]

Rocks that big and those far larger are common inside the solar system, much more elsewhere]

[And moving them takes much more energy than anything shown in JoJo, and this is a character whose ability is described as moving small meteors.]

[And moving them takes much more energy than anything shown in JoJo, and this is a character whose ability is described as moving small meteors.]

[There is a quote that Crimson showed from the Jojo wiki that would help here, and was used in the discord a bunch

Can anyone find it?]

["Although the meteoroids Planet Waves summon are usually small, it can also attract more massive meteors to shoot them through sturdy obstacles like brick walls[6]"]

[????????

That makes no sense]

[Something that goes through a brick wall, has to smaller than said brick wall, otherwise it would be crushing the wall, not breaking a hole through it.]

"Have you found a place yet ?"

I ask Shane via voice chat

i then turn towards Azecard

"You are really good at playing the violin, aren't you ?"

I say to cheer him up

As i reach the west coast of america, i feel a presense leave and another replace it, before crumbling onto the ground in pain

I realize that i don't think it's physically possible to be breathing as hard as i am

Blatie's submarine surfaces for air, and Blarie decides to take a break from Blarie's research. Blarie comes out on the west coast of America.

Seeing a human collapsed on the ground and breathing heavily, Blarie rushes to check on him. "Are you okay, human?"

Blarie quickly lays the human on his back and performs acupressure to reduce pain and strain on his body, then starts trying to help him with Blarie's medical skills.

I manage to sit up, feeling something solid and sharp moving in my chest

"Hey......thanks." I say, only kinda there

Overlord775 said:
"Have you found a place yet ?"
I ask Shane via voice chat

i then turn towards Azecard

"You are really good at playing the violin, aren't you ?"

I say to cheer him up
"No not quite yet"

I use GE to try and see if there's some thing in my chest, and there's at least 3 ribs floating around in there

[Oh, wait, it was an actual physical problem? In that case I can probably help. Unless those are stand ribs or something.]

Overlord775 said:
[@Blah uh, When and how did your soul get damaged ?]
[I'm helping Hl3, who just had one stand replaced with another, and isn't reacting well to it (at least that's what I thought was happening, but I misunderstood)]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Tor's shockwave broke off a few ribs, but i didnt feel it due to Survivor
Which i don't have anymore]
[Kek. Also be glad I punched down in the middle of Russia and not somewhere populated...]

[Kek. Also be glad I punched down in the middle of Russia and not somewhere populated...]

[Be glad i didnt say those were GE plants kek]

Blarie can see that his chest is misshapen, and can feel bones and muscles out of place in it.

"Blarie's gonna take you for surgery." Blarie says to humanHeavyBreathing, then gently lifts him up and carries him to her submarine, where Blarie clears off a table, sterilizes some things and gets to work.

Blarie shuts off his sense of pain, then cuts open his chest and resets the bones into place. Next Blarie applies medicine to his lungs, hits several accupoints that improve healing, and begins patching the hole in them with a biodegradable seal to keep blood from leaking in. Blarie stitches his chest closed and lets enhanced natural healing handle the rest

Back