• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (For some reason) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 9

"Not again. No. Please, not now!" He said, afraid of the water. He teleported until he reached the others, breathing rapidly like he was a dog. He was clearly afraid.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
After waiting for what seemed like 3 hours, and that being her responce... Ah whatever.

Using alchemy, i make a giant throne for no reason and sit on it.

I make some coffee and drink some.
[What happens when I telepathically look for the New York killer?"

To be honest, I'd like to tell Alatreon what we're doing here. He's an undead just like us after all! But Malucius wants to keep it secret, and I like Malucius more.

"It's a lovely place! I needed somewhere to live, and underwater is nice. There's less people around it!"

"Hello, would you like some booze?"

"Sure. What's with the throne?"

"Not even i know."

As i say, a cup of beer appears on your hand.

[What happens when I telepathically look for the New York killer?"

You see a man called Waylon did it.

You can read his mind. You see where he is.

"''This guy somehow is undead and full alive at the same time. How do you know him?''" I telepathicly ask Rose.

"you already invited yourself into our base, but now that you here I may as well ask you to come and eat with us" I say politely.

After probing everyone's mind and finding the answer, his name, what he looks like, and what he is, I telepathically transmit the information to every being on Earth as well. Hopefully it will attract all the righteous beings of Earth to bring him to justice.

Christian Higdon said:
Randall was still afraid. "Not the water! Anything but the water!" He shouted, scared out of his mind.
I use Yunhon Soul Recovery to remove the emotional stress from Randy

"Sure thing." They're hiding something,I saw some experiments while I'm investigating what's happening in this place. Looks like I need to search the answer from inside.

I feel information coming into my mind.

And now I'm getting his address and appearance? This day just gets better and better.

"What are you guys going to do with this information?"

The location of Waylon is now exposed.

I laugh and make a portal.

"If you want to fight him, enter this."

"Oy, why the water?" He said, calming down a bit. "It's worse than what happened to.....no." He said, a bit mad.

I enter the location of Waylon. . . "Waylon! Murderer of New York, your freedom or life is at an end!" I state. "I'm making a citizen's arrest!"

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
"Sure thing." They're hiding something,I saw some experiments while I'm investigating what's happening in this place. Looks like I need to search the answer from inside.
[The expirements are not humans or anything like that if that's what you think]

I receive the message. Well shit. I grab Rose and Waylon and teleport us to another universe.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I feel information coming into my mind.

And now I'm getting his address and appearance? This day just gets better and better.

"What are you guys going to do with this information?"
This is him? This is the bastard who's responsible for everything, he's the one making it so hard for us to keep Rex safe.

My entire body turns pitch black for a moment as anger leaks through my pores.

"I'll KILL HIM."

I turn to Blake.

"Let's go now."

"I analyzed him and he has alot of life flowing through him. I don't know how it's possible, but it's fascinating"

"Rose! Stay with us! The others are coming. We need to prepare for battle" I say while keeping my composure.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing."
I sprout my wings and blast off in Waylon's direction.
"Uh... where Gianna at? I have a plan" I telepathically communicate to my teammates as follow from behind"

Back