• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 25

Golem Guy (Neo) said:
(So how do I join?)
[If you want to join, you have to create a character and register it in the meta tread. The explamation on how to create your character is also listed there

And just to inform you, all of south america is already under the ruleship of another player.]

Hl3 wrote:

|I use create some neon particles and form them into "Can we just do the second set of fights since the last two fights for the first set are taking forever?" |

"SURE"

Lord English responds.

@Christian

"I guess you're not that good at fighting, but i wasn't sticking with you because i tought you were an amazing fighter tho. So don't worry, i won't leave you because you lost that battle"

She respond while looking back at you.

@Blah

I think about using Dress Break on Odd out of sheer spite ... but then i decide to not do it.

The sheer masculinity of his nakedeness would make every other male insecure about thier manliness and Lord English would probably kill me three times for doing that.

Overlord775 said:
@Christian

"I guess you're not that good at fighting, but i wasn't sticking with you because i tought you were an amazing fighter tho. So don't worry, i won't leave you because you lost that battle"
"I just....i wanna go home....NO, I DON'T!"

I finish tinkering with the phone and put in my pocket.

I look down at the arena.

This is going to hurt.

A lot.

[Ok]

After Ripo's match, Walter is pissed.

Time stops and a explosion enough to eat most of the solar system comes from Walter. He is using his full power.

As I walk down, I flip a coin in each hand.

Golden Lucky Coin: Lucky Three

Nightmarization 50%

Three cards materialize in my hand. My body starts glitching.

Ok

I wait for English to call the fight to start.

[Well then]

Fight starts. My body erupts in lightning. The phone in my chest bursts.

Walter Portals

One of the cards in my hand vanishes and six portals appear around me in a box. Each is connected to some place in the far reaches of the solar system.

Time stops, and the explosion goes through the portals instead of hitting me.

[Has a really tiny range from what I saw and only affects one thing so I guess stopga missed me]

I teleport out of the portals, behind Walter and kick him in the head.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[That's gameplay mechanics, but fine.]

I dodge Reggy's kick and try to atomize him.
[Its not unless it has showings of being normal time stop other wise.]

Overlord775 said:
@Blah
I think about using Dress Break on Odd out of sheer spite ... but then i decide to not do it.

The sheer masculinity of his nakedeness would make every other male insecure about thier manliness and Lord English would probably kill me three times for doing that.
[Exposing Odd's "empathic manipulation" are we? https://youtu.be/u5vEU2f6Xl8?t=203]

[Its not unless it has showings of being normal time stop other wise.]

[When Mickey used Stopga it worked like normal, but again, its whatever.]

[Other time stop abilities have higher range and affect more people, so I don't think it is]

As my foot passes over your head, your mind goes blank and you can't concentrate enough to pull me apart.

You see.

I had wreathed my feet in a large field of electromagnetic energy that distorts the electricity in your processing circuits. Biological minds would be affected by this, and their electricity isn't nearly as necessary as it would be for a robot. Plus I have Nightmarization negating half your resistances to my attacks.

As you're stunned, I throw a golden card at you, guiding it with TK to hit you.

Back