• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Please, end my sufering) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 13

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"AZEN DIED TO THE VILLAINS." He started growling, his voice becoming deeper.
W-w-w-w-wh-hat? Az-z-z-zen-n? D-d-die-ed?
Adrian teleports himself and I to the scene of the death

"WHOEVER KILLED AZEN, I'LL ******* KILL YOU! EVISCERATE YOU LIMB FOR LIMB, ERASE YOUR GAYASS FROM EXISTENCE ITSELF, YOU ******* HEAR ME?"
[React]

I go towards Shane.

I hug him, putting my arms under his armpits and pushing my face against his chest, while continuing to cry

Blarie goes to the North Pole and eats some chocolate ice cream, then goes back to the place Blarie's Mental predictions say will let Blarie avoid the upcoming conflict.

[Best reaction to your ally dying.]

[I doubt Randy even heard it. Still, best react, 10/10, TEN OUTTA TEHN!]

Maestro sees HOSTLESS helping Adrian.

"Ah, non non non."

He teleports to them.

"BEGONE" With his briah active, LLT is shot at HOSTLESS.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Maestro sees HOSTLESS helping Adrian.

"Ah, non non non."

He teleports to them.

"BEGONE" With his briah active, LLT is shot at HOSTLESS.
"AAAAAH, F**K! F**K! F**K, F**K, F**KING F**K!" He said in a censored rage.

"Hey ***** (FANDOM doesn't like that word), you aren't supposed to help the players with important stuff. So stop that, before i **** you up."

"HELPING!? I'M TOO BUSY TRYING TO EVEN LEARN WHERE THE HELL I AM!" He shouted. "BESIDES, YOU SAID IT TOO, GOOD SIR."

"Hehhehe, alright." He grabed Adrian and teleported him into the Main Universe.

"Just make sure to not teleport that annoying kid and his annoying mother around. Just give them good scares."

"GOOD SCARES? OH, NO. I AM LONG PAST MY PRIME, PAL." He started laughing. "NOW, IF YOU EXCUSE ME." He grabbed a towel, wet it with water, covered his face, and screamed in fear.

I stop sobbing and then i stand on the tip of my feet, elevating myself slightly and putting my face directly in front of that of Shane.

I smile.

I wait for something to happen.

I'm kinda want to kiss him, but i'm too shy to try.

Let's see what Shane decides to do.

I look away from the couple and back at Remy.

"Right, we need to set up something that would let us know if the villains were near us."

Omni, after a bit of paper work, snaps his fingers.

What were infinite universes is now only 1000.

Maestro is not happy.

"HEHE." HOSTLESS laughed. "RANDY AIN'T GONNA BE HAPPY WHEN HE HEARS THIS, NOW IS HE?" He was leaning on Maestro and speaking to him. At least he was trying to socialize.

Back