• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Please, end my sufering) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 13

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
A nigh-Omnipotent being has given us all powers of various people through fiction. He has given us all powers and many other people's power throughout the Earth so he can watch as the world is thrown into Chaos. His goal is to make the world stronger through strife and conflict. If it doesn't survive, he doesn't care. You can band together to take out the new threats as they arrive to conquer entire regions of the world, try to murder as many people as possible, etcetera, or you can be one of these threats yourself.

PS: This is an paralel universe to the events of the first RP.

Speak in [ for Meta talk.

Name: Azencard/Crimson

Name: Azencard

Appearance: 6'3, silver hair, has a white coat.

Character: Makoto Yuki, Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Father (Fullmetal Alchemist), Noctis Lucis Caelum, Kei Sakurai, Enryu

Verse of Origi: Real World

Name: Randy/Christian

Name: Randy Kramer

Appearance: Imagine Jack the Ripper. A big hat, cloak, and a complete shadow.

Character: Slenderman (Slender), Golden Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's), Enderma, Jason Voorhees, Aku, The White King (The Creepypasta Collection)

Verse: What? You thought I was an idiot?

Name: Felix/WHY

Name: Felix Periculus (Fake name), Furcifer (Villain name), Malucius (Real name)

Appearance:Disguise. Wears normal clothing True form

Character: Mutra , Black Hat, Beretta, Gengar, Souei, Touch Me

Verse of Origi: Godzilla-verse

Name: Rose/Monarch

Name: Rose Umbra

Appearance: Cute goth chick

Character: Sakura Matou, Lord Vile Accelerated, Pride, Dobermo, Gekko Moriah, Rusalka Schwageri

Verse of Origin: Idk, some fantasy world

Name: Jacob/Spider (Dead)

Name: Jacob Thureau

Appearance:
Colin-morgan

Character: Original Eve, Gill, Doomsday (Smallville), Apocalypse_(X-Men_Film_Series)

Verse of Origi: The Real World

Name: Blake/Dragon

Name: Blake Knoth

Appearance:
Steampunkboy

Character: Hendrickso, Enrico Pucci, Mael, Sting Eucliffe, Zeref Dragneel, Yuuto Kiba

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Name: Samuel/Yobo [Out of game for now]

Name: Samuel Acies

Appearance:
81AE0542-D275-4CB6-8243-297B4D85FF87
Characters: Archer (EMIYA Alter), James Heller (Force Multipliers on if possible), Demiurge (Overlord), Demon King (Nanatsu no Taizai), Rider (Ozymandias), Set (Riordan)

Verse of Origin: Power Rangers (Because why not? Also specifically RPM)

Name: Remiela/Edwellken

Name: Remiela Seraphine

Appearance: Short chin-length hair in a somewhat boyish style. While she also wears gender neutral clothing, her face is undeniably feminine. Seems cold and standoffish at first, but this is really just an act.

Character: Meruem, Kana (Fire Emblem), Korosensei, Saber (Fate/stay night), Assassin (EMIYA), Accelgor

Verse of Origin: ???

Name: Edward/Edward

Name: Edward Nowitzski (Bless Prof for giving me a default last name btw)

Appearance: Young dude, wears glasses and a blue plaid shirt

Character: Sayaka Miki, Wither, Isabeau de Bavière, Twilight Sparkle (Pony World)

Name: Hans/Hl3

Name: Hans Eckerstrom

Appearence: Han Dae-Wi with his multi-colored coat

Character: Giorno Giovanna, Diego Brando, Narciso Anasui, Joshu Higashikata, Kars (JORGE JOESTAR), Diavolo

Has a nerfed Space Gem, which gives him:

Portals: You can make portals anywhere in a 50 km radius.

Energy blasts: You can shoot energy blast's. They are as strong as you are right now. They have a 3 km range.

Small teleport: You can teleport anywhere in a 30 meter range. It has a cooldown of 10 seconds.

Smoke: You can release a cloud of purple smoke. It is extremely difficult to see through.

Name: Waylon/Torlikoff

Name: Waylon Jordan

Appearance: Tall, long dark brown hair, black eyes.

Character: Dio Brando (Third Key), Carnage (Marvel Comics), Garnet (Steven Universe), Ultimate Kars, Gideon Graves, Voporak

Verse of Origin: Real World

Name: Shane/Psycho

Name: Shane

Appearance:
Gil
------->

Character: Garou, Ba, Blazike, Obito Uchiha, Tubal Cai, Adeptus Custodes

Name: Gianna/Overlord

Name: Gianna Petrarca

Appearance: This

Character: Han Jee-Han, Kakashi, Merlin (Nanatsu no Taizai), Dio Brando (JORGE JOESTAR), Acnologia, Wolfgang Schreiber

Verse of Origin: Anime

Name: Alatreon/Shiro

Name: Alatreon

Appearance: Hazama

Character: Utsuro, Wiz, Noel Vermillio, The Hunter (Monster Hunter), Cole MacGrath, Alatreo

Verse of Origin: BlazBlue

Name: Blarie/Blah

Name: Blarie Blazy

Appearance:Blaire Blaze but Hachune Mikued

Character: Jin Mo-Ri (base), Awakened Hajime Hinata (no ultimate lucky student or large scale mind control), Twenty-Fifth Baam (Second Enryu's thorn ignition), Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken) (whichever one his allowed based on AP decision, no Muso Tensei), Hajime Nagumo, Chun Hwa

Verse of Origin: The Internet

Name: Adrian/Swathing

Name: Adrian du Nord

Appearance: literally the same as all my other OCs (brownish blonde hair, chubby lovehandles, emaciated stomach, has the face of LazarBeam)

Character: Okuyasu Nijimura, Ness, Luluco, Steven Universe (character)

Verse of Origin: Little Witch Academia

Name: Sarah/Exodus

Name: Sarah Noel

Appearance: Tall, with Brown hair and a green jacket.

Character: Lord Garmado, Polpo, Meliodas, Vampire (The Sims), Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Malos (Xenoblade)

Name: Henry/Spider

Name: Henry David Thureau

Appearance:
Colin-morgan

Character:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sarah_Kerriga

(Please just nerf bat Kerrigan's psionic powers to destroy billions of minds instantly, it's in her 6-C key and is probably mislabeled)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Supreme_Leader_Snoke

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Nox

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/War_(Sleepy_Hollow)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Ainur (Istari)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/André_Linoge

Verse of Origi: The Real World

Name: Greg/Andy

Name: Greg

Appearance: White T-shirt and blue jean.

Character: Hong Meiling (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hong_Meiling), Azrael (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Azrael_(BlazBlue) ), Akuma (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Akuma_(Tekken) ), Li Shuwen (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Assassin_(Fate/Extra), Assassin (Fate/stay night), Sakura Saber Verse of Origin: The Real World

Da Rules

Speak in [] for meta talk.

Don't fill the thread with meta talk when discussing powers. Go to the meta thread for that.

Act nice.

Combat speed is somewhat equalized. If you have a speed advantage, you will still have it. However, if the speed diference is TOO big, it will be Downgraded into just seeing the enemy in slow motion.

Status boost that make you go over the max tier will be nerfed into just making you go over the edge of the tier.

When in a fight, both fighters make a action. Only make one action at a time.

Don't make your actions too complex. Only 1-3 moves in a action at least.

Don't try to force your actions on other players.

Don't take a character that is already taken

If a character's main power is restricted, he can't be used.

I hide in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to activate it....

NOW!

"

I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unaware of loss,
Nor aware of gain.
Withstood pain to create weapons, waiting for one's arrival.
I have no regrets. This is the only path.
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works."

And thus, the whole battlefield has entered my Unlimited Blade Works

While I hide behind a conviently shaped mound of dirt, shaped exactly like myself, I start spamming swords from the sky, infusing them with purgatory fire, electrical charge and darkness, to shroud sans's vision

"EVERYONE, IF YOU NEED WEAPONS JUST CALL OUT FOR ONE!"

Das Boot Ultimate splits into at least a million duplicates, all of which continue their barrage while attempting to enter the forcefield

as the bullets are simply absorbed into me on contact, the clones are constantly being pulled towards the skeleton, Whitesnake Ultimate's mist is helped by portals that lead into the forcefield while he chucks blank disks into said portals as well and The World Ultimate stops time while all of this is happening, although some others seem to be unaffected

Hl3 or bust said:
Das Boot Ultimate splits into at least a million duplicates, all of which continue their barrage while attempting to enter the forcefield
as the bullets are simply absorbed into me on contact, the clones are constantly being pulled towards the skeleton, Whitesnake Ultimate's mist is helped by portals that lead into the forcefield while he chucks blank disks into said portals as well and The World Ultimate stops time while all of this is happening, although some others seem to be unaffected
I infuse the bullets from a distance with purgatory fire and electrical charge at the last minute

I launch tens of thousands of swords of Darkness-infused with purgatory fire and electricity at Sans, and should he redeflect, they demanifest upon nearing my body

The stone breaks, a massive nuke like explosion comes from it, destroying unlimited blade works and nulling the time stop.

Everyone in a 90 KM range got hit with the full power (It was like, 6-B).

Sans is somehow fine, but he is normal now.

In the background, you see Azencard opening a hole on Baal's chest and ripping his soul out. He then blows it up.

Even when Sans is there, Azencard seems fine.

"W-wait, did i lose my weakness?" Azencard asks.

"Uhhh, what, exactaly, happened? I just remember blacking out for a second, now i'm in this unknown place? Man, pretty weird day." Sans said.

"Hey, you should go back to your home" Azencard opens a portal to Undertale world.

"Uh, yeah. I think i should." Sans enters the portal, which soon closes.

Azencard does a dance.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
The stone breaks, a massive nuke like explosion comes from it, destroying unlimited blade works and nulling the time stop.
Everyone in a 90 KM range got hit with the full power (It was like, 6-B).

Sans is somehow fine, but he is normal now.

In the background, you see Azencard opening a hole on Baal's chest and ripping his soul out. He then blows it up.

Even when Sans is there, Azencard seems fine.

"W-wait, did i lose my weakness?" Azencard asks.

"Uhhh, what, exactaly, happened? I just remember blacking out for a second, now i'm in this unknown place? Man, pretty weird day." Sans said.

"Hey, you should go back to your home" Azencard opens a portal to Undertale world.

"Uh, yeah. I think i should." Sans enters the portal, which soon closes.

Azencard does a dance.
Unnerved, but alive... Even if injured, I ask

"Wh-h-h-ha-at j-just h-h-h-hap-p-ppened?"

i'm only moderately damaged by the massive blast

Das Boot Ultimate returns to one large ship before being desummoned as well as any other stand out

i go over and vaporize Baal's body with KQ for good measure

Hl3 or bust said:
i'm only moderately damaged by the massive blast
Das Boot Ultimate returns to one large ship before being desummoned as well as any other stand out

i go over and vaporize Baal's body with KQ for good measure
Joining in on the "let's gather round the demon body!" party, I prepare myself a blast of Magical Electricity...

"In the name of the lorde, begone!" I say, launching the blast before flying away approximately the length of half a football field

"w-w-wait... WH-H-HE-ERE'S AD-D-DR-RIAN?!?!??!" I scream out in a panic, all I saw was my baby boy get hit with a laser, did he get...

Tears entwine with rage and sadness spew forth from my body...

"ADRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" I hollar out into the night sky

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
i suddenly reappear and replace Adrian's massively ****** soul with some rando's soul
[Wouldn't that like, change who Adrian is on a fundamental level?]
[i don't think so

at worst, he'd have some sort of spiritual cell memory-thing going on]

[@Crimson Thank you. I'm an amateur writer, so that much is given. Still have a lot more wall of text to do though]

Hl3 or bust said:
Hl3 or bust said:
i suddenly reappear and replace Adrian's massively ****** soul with some rando's soul
[Wouldn't that like, change who Adrian is on a fundamental level?]
[i don't think so
at worst, he'd have some sort of spiritual cell memory-thing going on]
[Good]

"ADRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" I start to sob

[You should probably TP Adrian near her]

I finish killing any demons in around me before using Blackout to seal the Hellmouth. I notice a large explosion from the direction the others went. I fly over there in concern.

[Wut do I seeeeee]

i very lightly lob (basically no chance of actually hurting him) Adrian over to the crying woman before leaving again

Hl3 or bust said:
i very lightly lob (basically no chance of actually hurting him) Adrian over to the crying woman before leaving agai
Before my sadness can turn to rage, I am promptly knocked over by a flying child, of whomst is.... ADRIAN!?!?

"MY BABY" I say, sobbing as I embrace him in a rather tight hug

"M-m-m-m-mo-ommy!" He says, sobbing into my shoulder

"I THOUGHT Y-Y-YO-OU W-WERE DEAD"

"I THOUGHT I WAS TOO!"

I teleport myself and Chariot into the base

His stomach growls

"I guess someone's hunrgy after almost giving me a heart attack!" I say, jokingly, you know, trying to lighten the mood?

"Yeah... I guess"

"you want pizza rolls?"

"**** YEAH!"

"Language!"

"s-s-sorr-ry!"

Christian Higdon said:
"I'll take you." He went back to the base.
I see Randy teleport in
"YO RANDY! WANT SOME TOSTINO'S MAMA'S MAKING TOSTINO's!" I hollar
"What? Sorry, i'm not used to all of this stuff. Living in a forest does ya in." He said, pointing to his head.

Back