• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Please, end my sufering) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 13

[Having forms of vision that let you see through solid walls from across the planet when you're not even looking that direction is, yes]

[Also, Kars needs to actually body control himself into gaining their properties. He doesn't just have all of their abilities constantly. You never said you had all those different forms of vision active at once]

[Im fairly certain stuff that kinda lets you look through walls exists in real life

Ok fair]

Torlikoff said:
"Could you pass me the stone he had? I've got something of a desire for that nice piece of jewelry."
"Stone?"

I rumage through my stomach shadows and eventually find a stone tucked inside a necklace.

"Oh, this. You want the knowledge of how to use it too? I have no need for it"

I prepare to carefully cut out a piece of the information in my digicore's mind data to hand it to Waylon.

I pass over the stone and begin carefully altering my digicore. I find the original information of how to use it, which is a lot easier seeing as with my Briah's ability to pull informatino out and my soul sensing I can see where to cut. Carefully so as not to damage anythign outside the selected knowledge, I cut out the piece of mind data. Then I take it over to Waylon.

"Hold still, this might hurt a little"

I cut open his head, find the knowledge centre, and push the piece inside.

[To anybody not on the discord, retcons most likely incoming. Not sure of the specifics yet, but I'll let Crimson say the rest.]

[Also I got ninja'd while typing but I reduse to edit my comment.]

Andykhang said:
[So break huh...Still don't know what happen to Three Self thing too.]
[With everything you've said, you never gave a reason why pushing them into the same place is having any sort of special effect/fuse them, or why they would fuse from you using three stage thrust. Also, though it can move your body, threefold thrust wouldn't let you do stuff with your soul, and it's not like you have a high level of skill with movin your soul and mind, so applying it to your soul/mind shouldn't work. Also, I'm pretty sure absorbing souls with Satsui no Hado wouldn't let you control yours.]

[The technique you developed doesn't really need you to be in this state in the first place, you should be perfectly capable of it normally.]

[@Blahblah Push them in a same place and time is to supposedly make them exist in a single "realm", and so that there exist no gap between them...though yeah, that wouldn't really work, and I wouldn't really need them. Instead, it could probably work if I absorb my own body into my soul (again, they made of similar stuff for Youkai), and melt my mind/body/soul even further together with Satsui no Hado, thus both make them as close together as possible, and make the Satsui no Hado itself share the trait of the three of them in the process of it absorbing and permeating through it and vice-versa...Obviously, it's bad idea to do that alone, so I also need the power of Mu to seal the evil property of it, along with controlling it in general so that it's not ending up consuming it and could properly act as binding agent. It then become something like the power of Mu act as an outer cover of sort for the mixture above.]

[Though this would result in something more similar to composite material than a new particle altogether, but this would be enough for my planned purposed for it aside from training faster: making my body abit more maleable and be able to control it property.]

Omni sees Azencard getting meated. "This amount of power was a mistake." He says.

After Azencard goes to RW, Omni snaps his fingers. All people with masada lose their madada power and low all the ones with low godly lose it. Omni sends a replacement power to the masada people and to malucius.

He then sends a message to every person.

"Sniping from another universe is not allowed. You are free to travel between universes, unless you want to escape my experiment. But universal sniping is not allowed. Break this rule and you will face punishment."

Omni teleported to somewhere else, he had something to do.

"Oh, i'll also take this." Omni took the time gem and Rose's knowlegde of transmutation circles, with a few exceptions.

"AH, BUZZ OFF. THIS WAS BECOMING FUN." HOSTLESS shouted, popcorn in hand, watching Omni. ".....DID HE HEAR ME?"

Back