• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Please, end my sufering) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 13

[meanwhile] While training, I suddenly heard of Omni guy's GM message about nerfing peoples.

So masadaverse is gone huh...That's a relief. No more worrying about them anymore.

When then, back to training again...Let review my progress til now.

First, "200 yojana in a flash-imitation" is banned.

After trying it again and again, I realize that the more I do, the more it reveal itself as a cheap imitation that it is.

With my current speed anyway, it's actually more effective to mix some pure MFTL+ strike with Tsubame Gaeshi, tricking the opponent to dodge into the "safe" zone where I could give them a good beating or two.

Hence, the technique is shelved, for now. Until I got some more complementary ability for it, doing the move itself is an embarrassment.

Secondly, Three Self.

Not only is the time of it greatly lengthen, I could actually do some nice thing with it now...

As I concentrated, the shape of my right hand changed a little, until it become a sharp white sword on my white silhouette.

Youkai, as a being, is actually a very flexible existence in the first place.

Not only in the sense that they come in many shape or form, but that their form could actually change overtime, depending on the environment they live in.

That's because, as spiritual being, their body is actually a mental projection of themselves. A vessel, in which they subconsciously create, not only to contain their soul, but also express what they "are".

But if it so, why are most of Youkai look so ugly and evil? That's because of the bound of human's imagination.

You could think of it as like a nerdy kid think negatively to himself after being bullied so much in school. Like such, what humanity think of the Youkai directly affect what they are.

It could even affect their existence, like a bullied kid driven to suicide when the school think he shouldn't exist in this world.

Conversively, if they're somehow escaped the bound of human imagination, they could then no longer worried about what they think, and assumed form that they would like to take.

Such is the case for the Youkai in the verse they're in, in which I held the power. This itself is also essentially the same thing, instead of the mystical boundaries in their world, it's actually the White glow in this case.

Power of Nothingness.

A state of transcendence, in which you're free from worry, and thus could draw the content of one heart intuitively without hesitation or obstacle. Upon using it, you're invincible, physically and mentally, against certain attack, and be able to seal evil.

If it could contain the corruption of Satsui no Hado, then it would be no sweat in defending against the corruption of the human imagination. After attaining it through being of pure mind by the combine effort of martial art and Vitrification, I basically wrap it around my body during the Three Self state.

Thanks to it, I'm essentially is in a sealed echo chamber, free of worldly thought. And combine with the body-mind united state in which I could consciously shape myself, I could then reshape myself as I please.

And now, aside from inflating myself, I could then shape a specific part of myself into thing such as sword and such.

Moreover, now that I was stewing myself with Satsui no Hado, I could be began to plan for the next state...

Training continue.

[And that's the end of it. Hopefully it could pass the bullshit-o-meter this time]

Christian Higdon said:
"HEHE." HOSTLESS laughed. "RANDY AIN'T GONNA BE HAPPY WHEN HE HEARS THIS, NOW IS HE?" He was leaning on Maestro and speaking to him. At least he was trying to socialize.
"Yeah." Maestro has no idea who Randy is.

'WELL, I'M OFF TO SAVE THIS WORTHLESS PLACE CALLED REALITY FOR THE SEVENTH TIME. SEE YA!" He opened another rift. He was tired.

Hl3 or bust said:
[top kek]
While traveling the multiverse, i appear on a rather steep side of a mountain, and see a mass of shadows and 2 other people in the far distance, one of which is the guy from the bar in australia

goddamnit
[so i guess this goes through now?]

"Hahaha! I had fun! But man, Azen- well, I forgot his name but it was entertaining, good job!" I said to no one while I was watching using Telepathy.

Hmm? This guy just appeared out of nowhere. Psychic Vision. Hmm, interesting.... And look at those powers. Good chance, I'm bored after the drama, yes!

I activated my armor and flew to the intruder and said. "Hey, are you friend of Azen-something something? We killed him if you didn't hear the news and I don't want for you to go any further. Well, to be frank, I don't actually care but you know the reason I'm here, right?"

[I'm talking to HI3 btw]

[This is when he teleports back and brings his whole team]

[ACTUALLLY]

[D4CU only takes people to the corresponding location in another universe]

[Hl3 would need some incredible luck to move to the exact corresponding location we were at in the other universe]

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
"Hahaha! I had fun! But man, Azen- well, I forgot his name but it was entertaining, good job!" I said to no one while I was watching using Telepathy.
Hmm? This guy just appeared out of nowhere. Psychic Vision. Hmm, interesting.... And look at those powers. Good chance, I'm bored after the drama, yes!

I activated my armor and flew to the intruder and said. "Hey, are you friend of Azen-something something? We killed him if you didn't hear the news and I don't want for you to go any further. Well, to be frank, I don't actually care but you know the reason I'm here, right?"

[I'm talking to HI3 btw]
It takes me a second to process this

"A~ah. You're slow. Maybe I'll just show you why I'm here."

I cut the time and space to cut him in half instantly, reaching to the other side of the earth.

Monarch Laciel said:
[This is when he teleports back and brings his whole team]
[ACTUALLLY]

[D4CU only takes people to the corresponding location in another universe]

[Hl3 would need some incredible luck to move to the exact corresponding location we were at in the other universe]
[Hl3 unless you were standing on the exact same mountain we were in the other universe, it is highly highly unlikely (this is my nice way of saying bullshit) that you are here now]

i catch sight of this 4th man as my body stiches itself back together like it's no problem, and Das Boot Ultimate fires a barrage over at him

I used Shockwaves to reflect the barrage back to the opponent. "Boring! You got much more creative ones in you, right?"

"I warn you that sand, if heated too much, will become a glass. And what I have here?" I pointed at my passive explosive aura, with high enough heat to wipe the entire world over time. Even 500 meters is enough to turn sand to glass. "I suggest you won't get close to me... too much."

"Useless. Useless." I exploded with enough force to destroy a continent, with enough heat that easily transfer the heat underground. It's so strong that it can be seen from space.

[Hm...With my multi-hit potential running dry, I guess I have to switch it to another direction, as my speed vantage can't last forever...Probably it's time to actually combine my other technique then. Will write it later.]

the blast annihilates most of my sand body, although it quickly regenerates

i activate The World Ultimate's time stop while Whitesnake Ultimate releases it's mist in large quantities...............before i notice he's still moving in stopped time

goddamnit

The time stopped? It doesn't matter. I ignored the effects of mist, grabbed the weird zebra stand and snapped it's neck.

Whitesnake Ultimate simply chuckles, as this was the perfect opportunity to take the man's mind and soul disks, although it finds itself unable to crush either due to their strength

Meanwhile, i take no damage from the attack and Whitesnake Ultimate simply snaps it's head back into position with one of it's many arms

Whatta-. What is-. I'm empty.... Where's my...... Give.....

The electromagnetism of the entire continent suddenly shifted, all of the magnetic materials coming to me. I don't need my soul, it is biological ability, not supernatural of any kind. It's gotten to the point that almost entire continent's magnetic field go haywire, I can't move but I can think. I keep sucking everything in until I get back my discs again.

merging with the ground and continually moving deeper to avoid getting pulled in, Whitesnake Ultimate chucks a couple dozen blank disks at the man, which are helped along by the pull

I..... see....... you........

I destroyed everything pulling towards me as a distraction to teleport my discs to my head.

"You..... bastard!! I'm done playing with you!"

the half of my body above ground at this point has bone blades effectively create a layer around it, before a massive explosion, centered on the man, appears and i seemingly begin to duplicate, all of which continue to fire explosions at the man while i use the distraction to blend in among them

"ORAA!!" I cut space-time to kill them all in single cut. I ripped out a part of the ground, as big as island and threw it to my opponent. That bastard will pay!!!

the massive piece of land moves around halfway to me before dissolving into dust, which is then shot back at the man

[pretty certain that Dune Ultimate can do stuff like this, but correct me if i'm wrong]

[That's creative.]

I shot it back with reflection before I raged out, destroying the world.

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!! YOU'LL DROP DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I cut the planet in half, 1/4, 1/8, to even smaller pieces with my space-time cuts. There's no reaction since it's not technically cut in traditional way so planet didn't explode. But it certainly isn't habitable anymore.

well this got bad fast

my body takes a second to adapt in order to survive these new conditions as i use portals to try and hit the man, which will either absorb him or transfer the Scary Monster virus to him

The passive aura interacted with the hit, exploded before it hits me. "That's where you are!" I tried to electrocute the guy with my endless electricity.

Back