• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Please, end my sufering) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 13

i feel immense amount of electricity flow through me.............before i turn most of my body into sand, stopping that little thing as Das Boot Ultimate splits into 10,000 smaller versions of itself, all of which begin to fire on the man while Whitesnake Ultimate begins to throw lots of blank disks as well as release more of the mist

"You annoy me...." The mist just dispersed with my passive tornadoes alongside the discs. I created a storm made out of Dragon energy, raining Dragon rain. Its drops attacks and destroy minds depending on the intelligence. "Drop dead already GODDAMIT!!"

"I concur."

I activate King Crimson, the rain of black and red not interacting with me, as Whitesnake Ultimate surrounds the man with blank disks, one of which is a Killer Queen bomb, although this eats up the rest of the time stop

I looked at him in stopped time. I won't be able to remember what happened here. But I can see you. I can see you....

I destroyed all of it with omnidirectional blast. Good thing it was my move. I looked at him until the time erase is over, unable to remember what I did.

a few meters behind me, a sort of half-centaur thing galops in the air

i feel faster.........................much faster

I charge the man with an armor of bone blades

The dust explodes again, turning the man's arms to pieces. "Why won't you learn, huh!?" I ripped off his organs with my floating swords.

all of the swords are vaporized by KQ in a very short time frame, far too short for the man to notice right away

my crushed bones pull themselves back together before shooting out at the man at extreme speeds while covered in vibrating blades

i continue to get faster, and the half-centaur thing is now floating around 100 meters in the air

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I cut the planet in half, 1/4, 1/8, to even smaller pieces with my space-time cuts. There's no reaction since it's not technically cut in traditional way so planet didn't explode. But it certainly isn't habitable anymore.
[uh, i dont think that is possible, you would need planet level ap for that

also Hl3 is much faster than you, like in the "you move in slow mow compared to him"

so you shouldn't be able to react so well to him]

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
The dust explodes again, turning the man's arms to pieces. "Why won't you learn, huh!?" I ripped off his organs with my floating swords.
[forced action is not allowed]

I created new swords, I see the weird cat. But I can't dodge, it's too close. But..... I can paralyze it with my aura. While the cat is paralyzed, I shot the centaur with electricity.

[uh, i dont think that is possible, you would need planet level ap for that

also Hl3 is much faster than you, like in the "you move in slow mow compared to him"

so you shouldn't be able to react so well to him]

[Space-time cuts isn't equal to AP. That's why Alatreon isn't straight up 5-A anyway. Pseudo-equal speed makes up for it, and he didn't cared that much either.]

the half-centaur thing easily dodges, as the lightning took many years to reach it from it's perspective

I'm able to move despite the aura, although my movements are sharp and choppy, and the bone spikes keep going at a relatively comparable pace

[meanwhile]

"1-hit*1000"

With a fist, the cloud split open, and the sky instantly brighten. Under this displayed of mighty force however...

"Hah...As expect, this is the limit."

Both Swallows Reversal and Lightless, Three-Stage Thrust operate on the same principle: That is, basically performing multiple move simultaneously by way of calling your's "image" from parralel universe.

From that, the problem became very obvious... Omni guy basically just delete all of them, leaving only 1000 of them now. Hence, as best I can only perform as much, even when in white silhouette mode.

What an unexpected nerf...This mean that there're almost no point in training this move any further. As best, it would just be way to shuffle around these 1000 slash or blow.

That's mean that it's time to developed new move. Problem is...most of my remaining move are used specifically for killing people.

That mean the prequetise of that, is actually ''finding someone to used this on''.

No way am I going to test these thing on those walking disaster, and training mook isn't going to be as effective either...Hmmmm.

No Second Strike, Patriot Apocalypse, Raging Demon...Raging Demon?

Isn't that the move that's inherent to Satsui no Hado? Which mean...

Thinking of an idea, I temporarily turn off my killing intent and Satsui no Hado, letting myself surging with the power of Mu. I then move on to the middle of Australia, which is devoid of life right now.

After that, I make a stand for myself and began to move, subconsciously follow the flow of Mu, and giving the entirety of my being to it...At the end of it, I directed my palm onto the ground, delivering my power to it...

Suddenly, the surrounding suddenly brighten, as if fulled of life. From the epicenter, a white wave appear and began to wipe through everything on the continent. Upon passing, the ground soften, the water purified, the air that's filled with a stench of death disappeared, and even plant and tree started to sprout and grow.

Soon enough, the entire continent, previously dead, suddenly revived back to life. Though the dead may not come back, the land itself is seemingly purified, clean of all impurity, making it feel even more lively.

"Knew it...If there's such technique like Raging Demon, there should be the total opposite of it."

If Raging Demon relied on the Karmic force, relying on the weight of all the sin and evil the opponent done in life to bring punishment...then this technique, based on the total opposite, should also used that Karmic force, but instead using one virtue and good deed in life to bring salvation. As such, the more good deed and virtue one have, the more one gain life, dispel impurity, and even gained enlightenment upon contact with this move. As such...

After that, the entire continent brighten once again, directing life energy back to me, engulfing me in it. I then feel myself surge with a different sort of power, no less powerful than before, bringin my strength to new height once again.

"As expect, since helping the entire continent to revive again count as good deed, I also gain tremendous power from the technique "side effect". This technique basically give you more, the more you give."

...As if the Buddha, gaining enlightenment for all the virtue he does in the world.

"...Because of this, this technique should be given the name "Calming Buddha", right? Yeah, that is appropriated."

Anyway, this mean I gain quite a new way of powering up again...I think, as I stabilized the power within me and continue training.

[Anyway, new technique, but I wonder if this is even allowed...make sense in the Street Fighter universe, but still...]

Both explosive and electrical aura protected me, firing bolts and explosions everywhere. I calmed myself and asked. "Looks like this is "bad matchup, huh? We currently can't deal any significant damage to each other.""

[@Christian I Meanwhile is just going to keep giving out wall of text that no one bother to read :D. I could begin your game if you want]

I keep looking at the fight. I'll help him a little bit. I then create an explosion at the location of Hans.

[Reminder that I have non-physical interaction]

[Okay]

[@Christian As you pierce through the soldier, the began to pull back and keep you in place with the same move like before. As the same times, on the gate, multiple cannon appear, firing beam of energy that move as the speed of light toward your position.]

due to a hair moving across my face as a result of the Regenerationn, i see the explosion just before it happens, and move away

"This planet is done anyway. I'm going to another place. You sure don't want anymore of this. We can continue but I'm done. Thanks for pissing me off." I teleported to Rose, Malicius and Waylon afterwards, leaving the battle. "Yeah, what's my destruction score from one to ten. I'm expecting two."

well this was a waste of time

i D4CU back to the main universe, marginally annoyed at my jacket getting ****** sideways

[@Christian As it's power by a mystical and divine power, it tore through you like hot knife through butter. Fortunately, the blow is small compare to your body.]

WHYNAUT said:
"Tsk" I sit down with multiple forcefields and barriers around me.
"Didn't I do some villain things now? Also as I said, it was a bad match. We just fought back and forth not knowing how to kill each other for good."

[@Christian The cannon, after firing, seems to cool down for awhile before started shooting at you again. The interval for it is 7 seconds. Meanwhile, seeing that you could be harm by their divine cannon, they began to fired the same light beam toward yo from their spear]

"unless it benefits you, you don't have to destroy the world during a fight. Anyway let's just go to another universe now" I grab Rose and Waylon. "Let's go" we go to a new universe.

[@Christian The soldier doesn't seems to understand you, and neither do they seems to care. They kept looking at you with bloodshot eyes as they began to surround you.]

A.I: Do you need my help? If seems you're in a big trouble.

Back