• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Please, end my sufering) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 13

Meanwhile, Adrian and Chariot are still at base

Shit, Adrian thinks to himself, I should see how HOSTLESS is doing

"YO HOSTLESS, WHAT'S CRACKING!?" Adrian yells at the top of his lungs, hoping to invoke his bro and learn of his current condition.

Omni goes to a "pal" of his.

Omni: "Maestro, can i ask a favor?"

Maestro: "ugh, what is that?"

Omni: "I need someone to take a look at my experiment, to make sure nobody breaks the rules, and to punish those who do."

Maestro: "and what fun do i get out of that?"

Omni: "As long as you don't interact with the players in some bad way, that multiverse is your playground."

Maestro: "...alright, deal."

Maestro is dropped in the Multiverse.

Christian Higdon said:
"OH, HELLO. JUST DOING THINGS." He said, observing what was going on. "MAKING SURE NOTHING HAPPENS."
"WANT SOME TOSTINOS? WE GOT SOME DOWN HERE" Wait shit, how is Randy doing?

"HOW IS RANDY POPPIN? HAVEN'T TALKED TO HIM IN AWHILE"

"So that's Omni…" Blaire mutters.

Meanwhile, all secret powered organizations are now realizing the scale of the powers in the world, and begin to develop countermeasures to teleportation in their bases

Christian Higdon said:
"HE'S OKAY. I JUST CAN'T BELIVE HE DID IT." HOSTLESS was shocked.
"LEMME GUESS, HE LIKE, PULLED SOME ANIME SHIT AND GOT A POWERUP OUT OF HIS ASS THAT MADE HIM DO SOME BADASS SHIT?"

"Langua!-" I attempt to say, before being cut off

[top kek]

While traveling the multiverse, i appear on a rather steep side of a mountain, and see a mass of shadows and 2 other people in the far distance, one of which is the guy from the bar in australia

goddamnit

Hl3 or bust said:
[top kek]
While traveling the multiverse, i appear on a rather steep side of a mountain, and see a mass of shadows and 2 other people in the far distance, one of which is the guy from the bar in australia

goddamnit
[It has not yet been decided whether there will be infinite universes or not]

Christian Higdon said:
"NO. HE MOSTLY USED A SUBMARINE. THOUGH, HE COULD. YET, HE'S SCARED OF WATER." He cut off.
"HE A HYROPHOBE? NEVER KNEW THAT, IS HE ON LAND NOW? WAS GONNA BRING HIM SOME TOSTINOS. BUT SERIOUSLY DO YOU WANT ANY? MOM'S CANNIBALIZED THE WHOLE STASH"

Christian Higdon said:
"I GUESS I DO. IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I ATE ACTUAL FOOD. ALSO, I GAVE HIM THAT FEAR." He admitted.
"OOF, WELP, THE LEAST WE CAN DO IS HELP HIM OVERCOME IT, ANYWAY HERE'S SOME TOSTINOS, MIND TPing ME TO RANDY SO I CAN GIVE HIM HIS PLZ?"

Christian Higdon said:
"AZEN DIED TO THE VILLAINS." He started growling, his voice becoming deeper.
W-w-w-w-wh-hat? Az-z-z-zen-n? D-d-die-ed?

Adrian teleports himself and I to the scene of the death

"WHOEVER KILLED AZEN, I'LL ******* KILL YOU! EVISCERATE YOU LIMB FOR LIMB, ERASE YOUR GAYASS FROM EXISTENCE ITSELF, YOU ******* HEAR ME?"

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS grabbed Adrian, a bit mad. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" His voice sounding a bit more vicious.
"SOMEONE KILLED AZEN! THAT SHIT AINT FAIR, HE DIDN'T DESERVE THAT, I MEAN SURE HE WAS A DICK, BUT STILL, HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE!"

Meanwhile, here I lie on the sidelines, amazed by the sheer girth of my child's rage... in a nonidyllic way

"APPARENTLY. ANOTHER WORLD. LET'S JUST FORGET IT HAPPENED. I NEED TO BE ALONE RIGHT NOW SINCE A LOT HAS BEEN GOING ON." He said.

I notice that Azencard isn't listed as part of the party anymore.

Damn, for that to happen after he was kidnapped, he must have been killed. ****! One of my teammates died and I couldn't do anything about it. Who's going to be next? Remy? Rex? I couldn't protect New York or my friends. I...I don't know if I'll be able to keep my cool, but those villains are going to pay for this!

As I stand next to Gianna and Remy, I look at the ground in shame.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I notice that Azencard isn't listed as part of the party anymore.
Damn, for that to happen after he was kidnapped, he must have been killed. ****! One of my teammates died and I couldn't do anything about it. Who's going to be next? Remy? Rex? I couldn't protect New York or my friends. I...I don't know if I'll be able to keep my cool, but those villains are going to pay for this!

As I stand next to Gianna and Remy, I look at the ground in shame.
[Are you guys at the site of death? because Adrian asked HOSTLESS to TP him there]

Back