• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Please, end my sufering) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 13

A.I: Roger

[@Christian The A.I answer, and fired a missles toward the gate of the city. At the same time, the sub also fire at you a protective barrier, cover you at all side]

A.I: I've just fired a nuclear warhead, please cover your eyes.

[Immediately, the gate is engulfed in a mighty explosion, creating a giant superheated bubble and devastated the gate along with the surrounding. The soldier before you get vaporizer in front of you.]

He then tried going inside the city, not looking to see if anything ense was there. He didn't know if there was or not, but did he care?

[@Christian The gate is very sturdy, as the inside of the city still held it beauty. The Deco-Art design of the building lay close to the cliff side, remind you a bit of Rapture in Bioshock

At the same times, more and more soldier come, still keep firing at you]

[@Christian Seeing the tentacle tearing through their rank, the soldier then active a barrier, coming from the round shield they held in their hand. The barrier burn down your tentacle In way similar to the beam, as the barrier start to overlap with each other, covering the trench.]

Omni has not been watching over the game, as he is busy. He left Maestro do that.

"I wonder how they are doing..." Omni said, as he had not seen anything on the experiment after he took a break.

"Let me just..." Omni just wanted to see a little.

What he saw left him burning in rage. Gianna and Shane. Kissing.

"WHAT IS THIS HERESY!?" He yelled as loud as he could.

Omni teleports to Maestro and smacks him out of reality.

With about 100 million curtains in hand, he is ready to use them.

Omni looked into the future. It seems there is no kinky shit happening.

He uses Retcon to erase his own actions.

Since my comrades think that death is something to respond to by engaging in public displays of affection and not serious enough to do something about, I leave. I turn to tell Remy what I'm doing before I go.

"I'm going to go test my powers and see if I can't whip something up that will let us avenge Azencard."

After saying that, I open a portal to the Space Between Time and enter it. After I get through, I close the portal.

Okay, time to see what I can work with. I feel like I can do something with Zeref and Kiba.

I activate Balance Breaker and summon my Dragon Knights. I have one of them come forward and prepare to use Living Magic on it. As I turn the Knight into a demon, I get the mind and soul disc from the ice giant and place them in the Knight's head. The Knight's body grows spikes and obtains a shiny, ice-like texture. The Knight looks up at me in confusion.

"Rejoice, for I have reincarnated you into a new form. You shall now serve me and Team Dai-Gurren in our efforts to save the world from those who would do it harm. As of now, your name is...Kaarstag."

After Kaarstag bows, I summon Dáinsleif and place it in the Knight's hands. After that, I use Living Magic to breathe life into the crystals around me and recreate Hell's Core.

"This should be good for now, there's less than 30 minutes before 6:00 so I can just come back later when I'm done with what Omni says."

I deactivate Balance Breaker, reabsorbing all the Dragon Knights back into me including Kaarstag.

[What time? @Crimson]

DragonEmperor23 said:
I return to the place where Azencard died and create demons from the grass to make a giant statue of Azencard in his honor.
[Dude, Anzencard died in another dimension and we don't know even which dimension]

Back