• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Please, end my sufering) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 13

A.I: "From what I could pick up, they're some kind of being with octopus-shaped head, wearing some sort of magical weapon for themselves. They're probably gate soldier from the city, judging from their low energy level and that they're coming from the gate itself."

"Hmmmm......I think I can take it. I'll call you out if I need help. Got it?" He started walking up to the city.

[@Christian As you reach up for the city, the soldier rapidly close in on you, immediately attack you on sight with blasted of water.

Also, you're underwater right now.]

I decide to try something.

I need to kill the world faster. Therefore...

I infect a thousand or so corpses with my shadows to make them rise up. With the properties of my Briah, shadow monsters grow within their flesh.

Then I send the corpses out across the planet to seek out the rest of the living. The corpses carrying the shadows, and the monsters within the shadows devour the souls of everyone they come across, then animate the bodies with further shadow shards to continue the slaughter.

Within a few minutes, the planet is filled with death, and the shadows return to me, delivering several billion souls. I devour them all.

I turn to the Malucius clone and walk up to it. I wrap my arms around it then whisper into its ear.

"Onto the next world"

We vanish, teleporting to another universe.

[Just to tell you, Crimson made so having more souls does notthing and the soul manipulation and resistence values are stuck and can't be incresed]

I arrive to the location of the event and notice a strange aura coming from the floor of the ocean.

I desummon my holy relic and dive in, while using body control to give myself gills.

I then quickly reach the source of the phenomenon and find a man.

It's one the people Omni summoned, if i rember correctly Observe told me his name is Greg.

Using telepathy i ask him

"Could you please turn off that aura ?"

Meanwhile at the new earth I traveled to I grow to the size of a continent again and I consume all life within a minute.

I then use Eye of the Moon to see where Rose is.

I make a few more clones and we teleport to Rose. "You've been busy" I say with an amused face.

[I think this is the first time Rose sees my true form]

While I was practicing, and keeping an eyes on the situation at the trench, I sense a strange presence, and then a pink-haired girl appear above me riding a motorcycle. IIRC, her name should be Gianna. She should be attracted by my aura I used during my training here.

After hearing her, I replied calmly while turning it off.

"Well hello there. What business do you have to disturb me during my training?"

I finish murdering the planet, because I've noticed that eating souls doesn't give me anything and thus I have no reason to hold back and not simply shatter entire countries with waves of shadow.

Then I sense Malucius's soul behind me and I turn around smiling.

"Woah"

He's big and black and purple and glowey. Like a night sky.

"You've got a new look. I like it. See the others doing anything with your third eye?"

"This is my true form. Since you have been going around in your true form I figured I should do the same"

"I think now may be the time for our plans. If you are ready of course" I say. The clones are ready for battle.

I open my eyes. I look up and see that it's raining hard. After getting up, I notice there are swords of various types are stuck in the ground. Across the landscape, pillars made of light and darkness reaching to the heavens are scattered about.

Where am I?

I hear a noise behind me and turn to see a pale man riding on a white horse. Behind him, I see giant gears and two crystals that are black and white respectively next to floating dragon statues in the sky.

Andykhang said:
After hearing her, I replied calmly while turning it off.

"Well hello there. What business do you have to disturb me during my training?"
"I just went here becase you were scaring the Japane population, which is not a very nice thing to do, so, if you need your aura to train, could you please move somewhere more isolated and desert ?"

I gently ask him vith telephaty

"Hm? But my aura isn't far enough to reach them though?"

'She find it out huh...Can't used coo coo as an excuse now' I think to myself.

"I'm going now" I say before teleporting to Azencard. I make sure to teleport in his shadow with my hand already in postion to touch him to stop all his movements and I mute all sound around me and him. Then I try to teleport back to our universe.

Andykhang said:
"Hm? But my aura isn't far enough to reach them though?"
'She find it out huh...Can't used coo coo as an excuse now' I think to myself.
"It reached them, so now, like i already asked, could you move somewhere else ?"

I repond, while getting a bit impatient.

"Are you sure? I does make sure to leave quite a distance away from the mainland though...Anyway, I have a little bit of business near here, so I can't move to the 'desert or something', like you ask. I could just move further south though."

My eyes open again and I'm back in my bed. I get up, careful not to wake up Rex and then I notice another presence in our base. I use MiH and run over to Azencard and see him being attacked by some guy with the earthquake dude teleporting in. Azencard is teleported away.

"Azencard!"

I use the group message to tell everyone in the party that Azencard has been kidnapped.

D4CU teleports me to several universes before i end up on a mountain, with Azen, the thing i saw with him amd a mass of shadows in the distance

Hl3 or bust said:
D4CU teleports me to several universes before i end up on a mountain, with Azen, the thing i saw with him amd a mass of shadows in the distance
[How about no]

[There are infinite universes. Saying you flipped a coing is not going to let you get this. There are literally an infinite number of universes you could reach. The chance of you finding our universe specifically is quite literally 1/infinty. Also, how did you even know what happened? Your last in-character action was saying that you went for a wander. Not that you went back to say hi to Azen]

Back