• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Please, end my sufering) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 13

Hl3 or bust said:
"I'm testing out this "Hamon" thing. Apparently it's not exact subtle, but i don't think it hurt anything."
I look around. Seems like the land is undamaged.

"Hamon. Almost forgot that existed. Well, be careful to not like, you know, kill a bunch of people, ok?" The nazi symbols on my cloth ironically flash.

[Lightless Three stage thrust is similar to Tsubami Gaeshi. It lets you achieve several slashes in the same span of time through a twist of causality, but it wouldn't cause your body and mind to merge.]

Monarch Laciel said:
Turns out I wasn't looking properly, because the wave of shadows only ends up killing the city.
"That was fun Mal! Now. Let's go kill the world!"

I fly along the country, a wave of fanged darkness besides me, devouring everything in its path.
I send Rose a telepathic message. "I'll go to another universe and I'll leave two clones behind with you. I've established a telepathic bond with you and the clones so just contact them if you need my to retur"

I then go to another universe.

[I planned it more like a jump start to forcefully put them together like how particle accelerators bind atom (hence the shook).The rest is just finding way for them to not come off by tying them with Chi or something, since I happen to got a body of a Youkai's Chi Master with Chi running through all of the self.]

What a strange man.

I go to Africa, only to notice a massive piece of the continent is missing.

Goddamnit.

I see that it's a world filled with greed and misery. Humans never dissapoint huh?

I become a mountain-sized cloud of gas, energy and darkness. I begin to move over the surface of the planet at high speeds, absorbing everything that's mechanical or biological and draining all electrical energy to become more powerful. I grow to the size of a continent too.

Andykhang said:
[I planned it more like a jump start to forcefully put them together like how particle accelerators bind atom (hence the shook).The rest is just finding way for them to not come off by tying them with Chi or something, since I happen to got a body of a Youkai's Chi Master with Chi running through all of the self.]
[So… you're smashing your soul, body, and mind together hard enough to destroy all of them and just kinda hoping they'll bind really well as opposed to all be destroyed killing you? First off, from what I can see you don't have a way to control your mind and soul to smash them together, second: it'd probably kill you and if it didn't there's no real reason why it would stick them together in any useful way, third: your Qi doesn't have any sort of known application that would let you hold them together.]

[Andy, your thing where you essentially repeatedly move and swap between sword slashes and Tsubame Gaeshi is fine on its own, it doesn't really need your soul, mind, and body as one thing.]

I decide to test what D4CU can do based on the information i have, and summon an alternate version of myself

he doesn't last long before touching my shoulder and being absorbed, soul and all

"Hey, A.I., if that's your name. Could you play Baker Street?" He asked the A.I. controlling the submarine.

Hl3 or bust said:
he doesn't last long before touching my shoulder and being absorbed, souls and all
[That wouldn't work

His pillar man absorption would counter and also he would try to not get eaten]

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
he doesn't last long before touching my shoulder and being absorbed, souls and all
[That wouldn't work
His pillar man absorption would counter and also he would try to not get eaten]
[it may not help, but the main me is far better at Hamon than him, which would counter his own absorption]

I end killing the last demons, as fortunatelly someone closed the portal.

This whole think allowed me to gain a lot of souls, much exp varius items,

"Az, since you went there, what was that yellow light ?"

I ask him via voice chat.

"Someone with Hamon. They were training it seems. Didn't hurt anyone, so it's all good.

Also, you and the others went away. What was up with that?"
I respond.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Someone with Hamon. They were training it seems. Didn't hurt anyone, so it's all good.Also, you and the others went away. What was up with that?" I respond.
"We went demon hunting. There was a giant portal to hell that was sending the army of satan in the normal world, so we were fighting it back, but don't worry, somebody already closed the it"

"Wow. What do you plan on doinging there?" Azencard said, cleaning the base, since he was the adult of the team.

"Okay. Need anything, you can just call me over there." He kept on vocalizing, not realizing voice chat was still on.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Damn, sounds metal. Are you alright? You didn't get hurt, right?"
"Don't worry, the demons were quite weak, so they didn't put on much resistence"

i respond to him, as i start riding back to base.

[Yes, i'm riding a motorbike on water]

Back