• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Please, end my sufering) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 13

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[At the base.]
[Kay]

"Yo Mr. Azen! Want some tostinos pizza rolls? Mum nabbed me some before we came back, would you like any? Like we're totally stacked and we have PLENTY to spare"

"Honey I don't think three bags is 'totes stacked'" I say, my voice muffled as I attempt talking with a variety of tostinos shoved in my mouth

"Tis but subjectivity incarnate mum, to one, a singular tostinos is a boundless fortune. To another, that shizz is barely anything"

"Anyway Azen! Want any?"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Sure. I love me some pizza."

I pick one and start eating. Pretty good.
"Anyway, if it wouldn't trouble you, could you hook me up with a piano? I'd like to play a piano solo for all our off duty members. Nothing beats a little music!"

[@Blahblah Kinda like that, but I don't think that Sakura's sword get destroyed every time she does that though, so I don't think it would destroy myself the same way if I'm careful. Also, my own Chi can touch my own soul because of Non-physical interaction, and I could just squished them to where my own mind is, making a body-mind-soul sandwiches and put them together(Also for Youkai, soul and mind is in the same place anyway). As for binding, Chi does that too, as they're the only thing (aside from Satsui no Hado and Omni's power I guess) available that could touch them in the first place, and the more I do it, the more the Three Self is similar to each other, and the more the Chi could touch and bind them, as the boundary blur and the chi itself also share the property (due to the chi in the body also count as part of the body itself)]

[And again, cheeeap imitation. I really don't, I agree]

@Christian A.I: "I don't have any particular name...and we are here".

The A.I then shown a screen, pointing out at the trench in front of them, and the hidden city on the cliff.

A.I: I will be at the back to support you if needed (firing out a comm device at him). If you need any help just call me.

[Andy, what I mean is that if you're trying to smash them together like a particle colider, it would probably kill you. Also, Lightless Three Stage Thrust lets you perform three sword slashes at once, but that's because of extreme sword skill, I don't see why it would let you combine your body mind and soul together. Lastly, even if you did overlap the three, that wouldn't cause them to start combining traits, it would jsut mean they were occupying the same location, which I believe is how the body soul and mind typically act anyways, and none of your stuff would let you connect the three together to reciprocate traits or something like that.]

[@Blahblah That's why I'm also have to scare people in my own zone, as to used the fear to enhance both my mind and soul, so that it survive. As for how her NP could do it, I guess it's something on the line of "My body is a weapon", and just combine it with the fact that there is no different between when the sword does it and the body does it, aside from how hard it was. Also, body and soul don't actually occupied the exact same space, like how the technique does it. It's always something contain the others, for both human and Youkai. There's the different between that, and actually mixed them together into something new. It's also not like I don't have way to merge either: Satsui no Hado can absorb other source of power and merge it within oneself, so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to let the power absorb each other, since there's similarity between it and Youkai in general on how they feed on the dark side.]

[So, recap on what I was doing: soul, mind and body as ingredient, Satsui no Hado as binding agent, Mu to keep the former from going wild and a seal to keep it in place, Chi act as the base for all of them and the technique is like a giant mixer to mix them together...This could work.]

[He gets to control whatever he's standing next to]

[If he's standing next to water, he controls water. If he's standing next to fire, he controls fire. If he's standing within space-time, he controls space-time]

[This power combo is dumb and based off many many fallacies and incorrect assumptions]

[@Monarch I threw that in a bin for quite awhile though...at least until I got some info absorption. Now I just want to have the Three Self thing done and I got my body-soul-mind unite. As for what it does...for the moment, let me train faster and have more maleable body?]

[Well, for now, I'm more worry about the prospect of my RP though. Don't know if this combo will passed the bullshit-o-meter of Monarch and Blah]

Andykhang said:
[Well, for now, I'm more worry about the prospect of my RP though. Don't know if this combo will passed the bullshit-o-meter of Monarch and Blah]
[Me pulling Tokiko or Wilhelm didn't pass the bullshitometer]

[Aside from Wilhelm, since I don't know who you're talking about, why does Tokiko (from Touhou) get banned? She doesn't show any ability right?]

Andykhang said:
[Aside from Wilhelm, since I don't know what you're talking about, why does Tokiko (from Touhou) get banned? She doesn't show any ability right?]
[She can regen from her incorporeal mind, which, with good enough mind hax, makes you completely unkillable. Mid-Godly tied to the mind + good mind hax + good soul hax = nigh unkillable]

While going towards the base i decided to check the internet for news.

Apparently something very odd is happening in Japan.

"I'm going to check something in Japan"

I sent as a voice message to Shane and Azencard and then went towards the location of the mysterius event

[Okay]

A.I: "The city itself is situated along the cliff side, with a gate planted on top of it. From the imaging, you could see that the city itself stretched at the bottom, with a castle situated at the bottom. Due to limitation however, I can't known it interior, but judging from the high-energy life signal compared to the upper part of the trench, my conjecture is that the castle house what seems to be the elite of the city, with people of lower energy level living on the higher level."

Said the A.I, giving an extensive report.

"Also, I have detected hostile coming in our way, from the city itself. What do you want me to do sir?"

Back