• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Please, end my sufering) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 13

Hl3 or bust said:
[How about yes because I can think fast enough to check millions of universes per second
I also saw him being taken]
[Millions is nothing compared to infinite and then you still wouldn't get to us that fast because I can think faster than you can and so my actions were too]

While training, I notice an unfamiliar aura entering the base near Azencard. I activate Chronos Rose and Stealth Mode (Presence Concealment, Camouflage, Zetsu) and rush over to his location. However, before I can reach him, he vanishes.

"DAMN IT!!!!"

I contact all of Dai-Gurren through party chat.

"An enemy infiltrated the base. Azencard's been taken. I need backup."

WHYNAUT said:
While I still have Azencard in my grasp I teleported us directly on top of Rose's shadow.
CrimsonStarFallen said:
I am teleported with the mysterious man. My first act is to teleport a few dozen kilometers away.
Azencard lands on my shadow. His mind, body and soul are immediately paralyzed, rendering him unable to do anything.

[Paralysing body and soul comes from Rusalka, paralysing mind comes from how digimon interact with all data that makes up the world, including mind and soul data, equally, so all my abilities should do the same. Kei's resistance to mind hax is unquantifiable due to Reinhard being nerf'd to the ground during her confrontation with him, Noctis's mind hax resistance is apparently only one person's worth.]

[Millions is nothing compared to infinite and then you still wouldn't get to us that fast because I can think faster than you can and so my actions were too]

[Id still find him eventually and i can time skip to speed up the process. Saying i wouldnt be able to find that specific universe makes no sense

How tho? I know you have TA, but your fastest character is Souei iirc]

Hl3 or bust said:
[I also saw him being taken]
[How the hell did you see him being taken when your last move in-character was "i D4CU back to the main universe and, seeing that the guy is gone, go on my way agai"]

[Nothing here says you would see Azen being taken when he is in the base somewhere apart from you. You never went back to him. You just went on your way]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Id still find him eventually and i can time skip to speed up the process. Saying i wouldnt be able to find that specific universe makes no sense

How tho? I know you have TA, but your fastest character is Souei iirc]
[It makes complete sense. You have a literal infinite number of universes to search. Therefore, no matter how many universes you search, unless you can search an infinite number of universes at once, the chance of you finding our specific universe is literally 1/infinity, aka 0%]

[Also, time skip would skip everything else up too so we'd be done by the time you find us]

[How the hell did you see him being taken when your last move in-character was "i D4CU back to the main universe and, seeing that the guy is gone, go on my way agai"]

[Nothing here says you would see Azen being taken when he is in the base somewhere apart from you. You never went back to him. You just went on your way]

[No it wasnt, youre ignoring another post and i could easily see Azen from pretty much anywhere on the planet]

[It makes complete sense. You have a literal infinite number of universes to search. Therefore, no matter how many universes you search, unless you can search an infinite number of universes at once, the chance of you finding our specific universe is literally 1/infinity, aka 0%]

[Also, time skip would skip everything else up too so we'd be done by the time you find us]

[So what ypure saying is that you have a 100% fool-proof method to unavoidably kill another PC]

"Remy! I think that guy was part of a group of villains, someone tried to teleport to you and kill you when we were in the Pacific islands. Rex is safe, he's sleeping."

[Uh no? That assuming the PC doesn't fight back, and/or having a method to track him down through his trail in space-time]

[Also Yeah, searching through infinite universe is bullshit, like Monarch said. Unless you got a way to be able to search his trail in space time, or infinite brain power, you wouldn't be likely to see him.]

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Remy! I think that guy was part of a group of villains, someone tried to teleport to you and kill you when we were in the Pacific islands. Rex is safe, he's sleeping."
"Then we need to find them, fast! I think they targeted Azencard first because he was the most likely to counter their plans. Is there anyone else on the team who might be able to locate them?"

Hl3 or bust said:
[No it wasnt, youre ignoring another post and i could easily see Azen from pretty much anywhere on the planet]
Really, because everything after this next quoted comment was in brackets.

Hl3 or bust said:
i D4CU back to the main universe and, seeing that the guy is gone, go on my way agai

[I can very easily ******* see Azen getting taken from pretty much anywhere on earth

And I posted right after WHY did his thinf, which you're ignoring]

Hl3 or bust said:
[I can very easily ******* see Azen getting taken from pretty much anywhere on earth
And I posted right after WHY did his thinf, which you're ignoring]
[How can you see that. What ability]

[You posted right after. Too late to make a move to get in position]

I recive the message

"Oh, shit"

I then teleport spam back to the base

"What happened ?!"

I ask to Blake with a very worried tone as i arrive there.

[How can you see that. What ability]

[You posted right after. Too late to make a move to get in position]

[Kars' eyesight is compared to a space telescope iirc

Except that i'm fairly cerysin i react faster thsn WHY and barely had to move due to the portals]

[Space telescopes can't see inside a building from beyond the horizon, so unless you were inside that room at the time, you woulnd't have seen it either]

[Your argument makes no sense. You say that you can react faster than WHY to get there in time to see something that you don't know you need to go see?]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Space telescopes can't see inside a building from beyond the horizon, so unless you were inside that room at the time, you woulnd't have seen it either]

[Your argument makes no sense. You say that you can react faster than WHY to get there in time to see something that you don't know you need to go see?]
[Pretty sure Azen wasnt in a building, and even if he was im pretty sure Kars has something that would let me see him anyways

What? I saw thing teleport behind a guy im kinda allied with]

Overlord775 said:
I recive the message

"Oh, shit"

I then tepeort spam back to the base

"What happened ?!"

I ask to Blake with a very worried tone as i arrive there.
"Oh, she gone. Wonder what happen..."

Well, not my business. Back to training, I could cover more ground now that I have the AI keeping tract of coo coo.

After that, I turn into "White Silhouette" mode again, move to Australia, and continue my reign of terr-I mean training...I think, as I once again expand my circle til just far away enough from mainland Japan.

Hl3 or bust said:
[Pretty sure Azen wasnt in a building, and even if he was im pretty sure Kars has something that would let me see him anyways

What? I saw thing teleport behind a guy im kinda allied with]
[I'm pretty sure he was in a room, and that's a NLF, so no]

[No, you didn't. You were going on your merry way. You never said you were close enough to see Azen, or watching him, or anything]

[I'm pretty sure he was in a room, and that's a NLF, so no]

[No, you didn't. You were going on your merry way. You never said you were close enough to see Azen, or watching him, or anything]

[Because composite lifeform having different forms of vision is NLF now]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I touch the shadow, getting paralysed.
Mouths open within the shadows and devour him, making sure to always remain in contact with him so that he is never unparalysed. They rip and tear and pull him apart, mind, body and soul.

Within my abstract soul stomach, I use my Briah's power to tear the man's knowledge as information from the pieces. Fragments of it come to me. Knowledge of alchemical circles. Knowledge of his allies powers. Knowledge of a green stone and how to use it.

And then I finish devouring him, and I take his ability to increase his size.

Hl3 or bust said:
[Because composite lifeform having different forms of vision is NLF now]
[Having forms of vision that let you see through solid walls from across the planet when you're not even looking that direction is, yes]

[Also, Kars needs to actually body control himself into gaining their properties. He doesn't just have all of their abilities constantly. You never said you had all those different forms of vision active at once]

Back