• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Please, end my sufering) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 13

I go back to the base and take a shower to get all of the blood and dirt from fighting the demons off of me. After I finish up, I go get in the bed next to Rex.

Better get some rest before Omni's challenge in a few hours.

after wandering for a bit, i remember something rather major i picked up from that wikia. Things called....................Hamon and the Spin

i have extremely faint outlines of how they work or how to use them, but it's enough for now, as i attempt to figure out the breathing method necessary to gather Hamon

[@Andy, with sphere boundary you aren't literally becoming water, it's more along the lines of blending in so perfectly that it's impossible to tell the difference between you and your surroundings, even with stuff like enhanced senses, or magic and soul detection.]

just as i, rather quickly, figure out the correct breathing method, my body reconfigures itself into the absolute perfect vessal for Hamon, my lungs, diaphram, etc. expanding and being reinforced to allow for exponentially more rapid Hamon collection

Blahblah9755 said:
[@Andy, with sphere boundary you aren't literally becoming water, it's more along the lines of blending in so perfectly that it's impossible to tell the difference between you and your surroundings, even with stuff like enhanced senses, or magic and soul detection.]
[Not with it alone, definitely. But you're also dealing with Touhou's Youkai thing here: What does it mean for even a soul to blend in?]

Turns out I wasn't looking properly, because the wave of shadows only ends up killing the city.

"That was fun Mal! Now. Let's go kill the world!"

I fly along the country, a wave of fanged darkness besides me, devouring everything in its path.

[Not with it alone, definitely. But you're also dealing with Touhou's Youkai thing here: What does it mean for even a soul to blend in?]

[The Youkai you have does't have the ability to turn into water. I just meant that you blend in so well that even people who detect souls don't notice you.]

[@Blahblah: It doesn't have that originally, but I do one thing before that: Sublimation of The Three Self. In that state, body, mind and soul are one. That mean that if the body blend in, the mind blend in, and if the mind blend in, the soul also blend in. And for a soul to blend in mean that it have to mimic the trait of water in it core, gaining it.

Now, what happen when a Youkai soul, a being of abstraction, gain a trait of water? Basically, it gain the ability to control water as well. If you don't disagree with that, then you also don't disagree that, with the help of Satsui no Hado, I basically absorb the water into myself, and for it to become part of my "body" in a way that jellyfish are 95% water. And with the body==mind concept, what I control end up becoming what I am.

Q.E.D: I become water, but only when I'm in the unite state.]

[Sphere Boundary doesn't give you the traits of the world around you though, it makes it so that people can't tell you apart from their natural surroundings. There's nothing about it that would give your body or soul the traits of water, they would just be I distinguishable from water to an observer. Additionally, youkai's nature comes from the beliefs and fears of others, not from the nature of their soul, so you Changing the nature of your soul wouldn't necessarily change your abilities as a Youkai. Also, why would Satsui no Hado allow you to absorb water into yourself? Also, an important part of Sphere Boundary is that it uses no Qi, making it undetectable. Using it along with a something like Satsui no Hado that radiates out an aura would be impossible. Also, your character couldn't really have been calmly testing abilities while using Satsui no Hado, cause as the name implies it requires a surge of murderous intent.]

[I disagree with you becoming and controlling whatever you're blending in with]

[You don't]

[You just blend in with it]

[Your incorrect assumption is that your soul needs to "mimic the trait of water in it core, gaining it"]

[That is wrong. Your soul does no such thing]

[@Monarch If I simultaneously ingest it into my soul with the Three Self thing (soul==body and "you're what you eat"), and absorbing it power with Satsui no Hado, it does]

[Do any of your characters have the ability to gain the properties of what they eat? If not, "you are what you eat" is not a valid argument]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Sphere Boundary doesn't give you the traits of the world around you though, it makes it so that people can't tell you apart from their natural surroundings. There's nothing about it that would give your body or soul the traits of water, they would just be I distinguishable from water to an observer. Additionally, youkai's nature comes from the beliefs and fears of others, not from the nature of their soul, so you Changing the nature of your soul wouldn't necessarily change your abilities as a Youkai. Also, why would Satsui no Hado allow you to absorb water into yourself? Also, an important part of Sphere Boundary is that it uses no Qi, making it undetectable. Using it along with a something like Satsui no Hado that radiates out an aura would be impossible. Also, your character couldn't really have been calmly testing abilities while using Satsui no Hado, cause as the name implies it requires a surge of murderous intent.]
[@Andy, I disagree with everything you are doing]

Ooh, it's going, it's going. Rose looks really happy doing that, doesn't she? Guess I'll have to increase my kill count I guess.

I travelled to Africa. I talked to one of the natives and said. "Hello? Please die for my amusement. Don't worry, I'll give you food as thanks!"

I then swing my sword sideways, 360 degrees. All of the people in Africa were cut in an instant by space-time dislocation. They're all dead, that's for sure. I dropped the food on the body of the native I talked earlier.

"Man, thank you! It's satisfying to hear the cuts and blood you know, it's really just, umm! Lucky for you, you weren't killed by any of my comrades, they're way worse. I hope I'll see you in afterlife once I die. Well, then again, you'll only see me in lowest layer of hell so the chances are slim."

[Rewrite]

Though I'm training, I'm still keep in touch with the outside world through the comm I keep close to me. That's why I know that coo coo guy is gone, and the guy are in a mess again.

Well, I also don't feel his presence anymore in the sub too. The comm is where I knew that he's fighting though.

Welp, not that I'm in a hurry. The day is still long, and I have done a lot of thing just from an hour. For instance...

"Sublimation of The Three Self"

With that, I enter "White silhouette" mode again. Thanks to training, I could keep this state up to 10 minute. I'm also getting used of performing technique while in this state too, creating some truly impressive result. Like...

"1-hit*100"

Immediately, a punch is performed, and the world shook. A wave of devastation appear before me, wiping everything in it wake. Soon enough, the terror-filed place in front of me is replaced with stillness.

Performing 100 punch as the same place and as the same time...That should let me close the gap at least. Also...

Holding the sword beside me, I readied a stance. Immediately, the world slowed to a halt, as if stopped in time...

"200 Yojana in a Flash-Imitation."

In an instant, I move a mile. In an instant, countless sword flash. In an instant, the world is carved. And yet...

"Tch...as expect, it's incompleted.As expected of an imitation, I still failed to perceive the instant like what Youki does to Sakuya's stop time in that doujin..."

As formless as a soul, yet as real as a body. In an instant, and in a certain zone, my existence stopped being as a defined place, and instead exist anywhere and nowhere. And as I "moved", the "Flash" is done...That's the theory at least.

Instead, it's more like I scattered my "self", and just chose to condensed myself in a place I need to slash. The only reason it's simultaneous is because I combine it with Tsubame Gaeshi, doing all the slash, and condense as the end,as the same time. No matter what, I still find it difficult to imagine myself, having my "sphere of existence" expand, instead of just this.

More over, having no gap between the body and mind, and perceive the world as it is...As expect, it's easier said than done. What would even perceive the instant of the world feel like? Having never felt that before, it's also difficult to imagine.

Because of this, as long as I don't fixed this, this skill will forever be an imitation, always short of perfection no matter how much I tried...As this version though, at least if I combine it with Sphere Boundary, people would still at least eat multiple slash before they known what happen.

As expect, still got a long fking way to go...Gotta keep training.

[@Blahblah I combine that with Assassin vitrification skill, which made me immune to mental interference. Which includes having my mind gone mad as I am consumed with murderous intent.]

After rapidly becoming the perfect Hamon user, collector and storer, i decide to test it out

After moving to a deserted area in eastern Siberia, i let out a little of my Hamon. The resulting "electricity" is easily visible from orbit

[It might stop you from going mad, but not stop you from being filled with murderous intent. A mental state that you yourself enter isn't mental interference, as plenty of skills like Mental pollution demonstrate. And even if it did, then you just couldn't use the Satsui no Hado, since making use of that requires you to enter a state of unrelenting lust to win to the point of murderous intent. Activating Vitrification and Satsui no Hado require two completely different mindsets, you couldn't use them both together (though your character can probably figure out the power of nothingness that Ryu uses in 1 second flat with those).]

[Also, Tsubame Gaeshi and Lightless Three Stage Thrust wouldn't let you use a hundred strikes all at once, or travel 1 mile and attack countless times all at once. For someone who's reached the peak of swordsmanship in the Nasuverse, it still only allows three short actions to occur simultaneously. The level of training you'd need for that is crazy.]

[Also, what's allowing you to break down your essence to become omipresent over a small area? Neither basic Youkai physiology nor servant physiology would allow for that.]

[Yeah, and that's what I'm going for, filling the surrounding with murderous intent just to scare people to death, while also used it to drive myself to perfection of my skill set. I does thought that just the skill alone would be enough to replace Mu though, thank you for reminding that.]

[That's what my Three Self skill is for, letting my body to work exactly as what my mind want and perfectly attune to it, shortening my time. You should also notice that I only used that technique while in that mode, as I'm not that precise normally.]

[Literally nothing. I'm serious that what I'm doing myself is really just an imitation, using the state of the Three Self so that my body would be maleable enough to filled itself like a balloon, basically, and cover the area, before touching people and immediately cover them. If I want to do that, just sensing people and go multi-slashing them is enough, and it's just me wanting to imitate a skill I read online, like kid swinging lightsaber.]

The Hamon never actually hurt anyone, as that was not my intent, although it caused quite the fright on orbiting space stations and in Siberia itself

"Welp, there goes another place in good condition. Gonna find who did this."

I go to the source of the storm, my enhanced senses helping.

"jesus I sure love these Tostino roles mum, you just GOTTA try some!" Adrian says

Personally, I've never been a fan of artificial foodstuffs, they defile the processions of the body and impede one's ability to engage in exercise. However, considering I can now FORGE BLADES FROM DARKNESS ITSELF and CONTROL MY VERY DEFINITION OF MUSCLE, I suppose one Tostino's would, by no means hurt

I lift one into my mouth, and clamp down...

These are... AMAZING! The way that the sauce of the innards oozes forth as I clamp down upon the breadful girth, embracing my mouth in holy tomatrimony

"So... What do you think mu-"

"THESE ARE AMAZING!"

Dear nine, Adrian thinks to himself She really does love those Tostinos...

[What's your Three Self skill? Also, regardless of what it does, it shouldn't allow you to perform "countless" actions simultaneously as a Tsubame Gaeshi style attack. Even if your body performs an action perfectly as imagined, you need to be able to understand how to move your body to perform all of these actions simultaneously, since the technique is based entirely off of skillful movements.]

I see the man from before with the arm band in the distance flying towards me

apparently that Hamon was a lot less subtle than i thought it was

[Already explained back then. Basically, I combine the body, mind and soul together using the "same place and same time" skill, and the fact that as Youkai, body, mind and soul end up pretty similar and could be joined together. And like I said, that skill is an imitation, few of them are Tsubame Gaeshi, and few of them are just me using my MFTL+ speed...I really should write that, to clarified how much of a cheap imitation that is.]

[As for the last part: I used something called trial and error. Trying, see what work, then try again as a faster pace than normal until that state. You know I could tried that literally a million time a second.]

It was the man from before. Hans was his name.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

[Oh, okay, if you're just using yoursped an they aren't literally simultaneous that makes sense. Sorry, what's the same place same time skill? (I just don't remember)]

Back