• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 7

Christian Higdon said:
"You....you had it easy-"

"YOU DID. I KILLED HIS PARENTS WHEN HE WAS BORN BY FIRE."

"YOU AGAIN!" He tried attacking thin air. He was hearing things.
I hover downwards, consumed by my hatred for my self and sympathy for their suffering

Dont yo-yo

I TELEPATHICALLY translate into their mind

It's okay, I say

You dont have to be afraid anymore

I'm here, I say as I attempt to hug them gently

"OH, YES I DID SPEAK. I DID IT, DID I NOT, RANDALL?" A voice said. "I'M AS REAL AS YOU ARE, PAL. JUST GIVE UP AND LET A KID BEAT YOU. OMNI WOULD BE PLEASED."

"You invisible purple FOOL!" He sprouted tentacles all around. Okay, that was real life there.

It bounces off Shadow Armour unless its falling with 7-A force in which case my skull is broken.

I open the chest.

Monarch Laciel said:
It bounces off Shadow Armour unless its falling with 7-A force in which case my skull is broken.

I open the chest.
There is a note there. It says "Good luck with love. -Coffee Cup Man"

I stab the note with several dozen shadow needles, then tear it apart. Then I stab the chest with several dozen shadow spears, and crush it into wooden splinters. Then I throw all the tiny pieces away. Then I send a torrent of shadow blades straight upwards, because while I don't expect him to actually be there, I'm not going to miss the chance to stab him if he is.

"Uhhh, what are you doing?" I ask Randy.

"I'M TRYING TO SAVE YOU LOT FROM UNIVERSAL OBLITERATION!" He shouted, before-

"YOU THINK YOU COULD STOP ME?"

"My chances are as big as you are colored purple."

"PLEASE. NOT EVEN OMNI COULD SAVE YOU."

"Who?"

He was speaking to something invisible, but what?

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Randy, my guy, im in your team." I say to him.
"I KNOW! You think I'm an idiot?"

"I DO." The voice said.

"JUST SHU-BE-GRR-" He spoke angrish as he tried to kill off the voice. Though, everyone could hear it for some reason.

Blahblah9755 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Before leaving I turn to the girl from earlier "Oh hey I remember you"
"Blarie remembers humanBottom too!" Blarie says as Blarie begins following humanBottom.
I start heading to New York "Also my name is Shane"

"TO THINK. OKAY, THEN. I'M OFF TO RUIN AND F**K UP MORE PEOPLE IN THE HEAD. BYE NOW." The invisible being opened a portal and hopped off.

"I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!" Randy shouted in a rage.

I finish stabbing above me, then shadowwalk out of the cave, but not before waving goodbye to Alatreon. Hopefully we'll meet again.

Then I teleport back to New York on top of One World Trade Centre while invisible and have a look around. Seems like some stuff is going down in where central park used to be.

I summon a massive wave of shadows that seeps down the walls of the building and floods through the streets, cutting down or impaling everyone in its path, infecting them with darkness to reanimate them, then washing them over to Central Park to attack the people there.

(Good news is both the Wither and Sayaka can see invisible thingsso I know everything

Edwardtruong2006 said:
(Good news is both the Wither and Sayaka can see invisible thingsso I know everything
[So you then see what's about to happen.]

"YOU THINK I'D LEAVE JUST THEN? HAH! I MADE YOU A FOOL OF YOURSELF." The voice wasn't gone.

Renaming humanBottom to humanShane.

"Nice to meet you humanShane. Blarie is Blarie. Blarie liked humanShane's fighting technique." Blarie proceeds to demonstrate a perfectly replicated version of water flowing rock smashing fist.

"It's very pretty."

Edwardtruong2006 said:
[Sayaka doesn't frickin count, that's just humans not being able to see witches. Wither maybe, unless every single monster in minecraft still attacks you when you're invisible in which case it's game mechanics]

"More people....being TAKEN OVER!?" Randy saw the group of darkness "zombies" coming towards Central Park. He then roared like soem sort of deeper pitched Hulk as tentacles came out, more than usual.

Blahblah9755 said:
Renaming humanBottom to humanShane.
"Nice to meet you humanShane. Blarie is Blarie. Blarie liked humanShane's fighting technique." Blarie proceeds to demonstrate a perfectly replicated version of water flowing rock smashing fist.

"It's very pretty."
"Hey cool you can do it too, anyway nice to met you Blarie" I say as I continue towards New York.

Thousands of zombies attack everyone in the park.

They lunge towards Randy, Azencard, and whoever else is there.

Time to make this happen.

I summon my persona and touch the ground, a wave of beams of Magic coming towards the zombies. I also use Best Friends, boosting all my stats significantly.

Randy's head then twitched around intensely as he grabbed one of them and attempted to do what he did to Waluigi, very mad.

"I'LL KILL THE MOTHERF**KER WHO DID THIS!" He shouted while doing so.

Back