• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Help me figure out more titles for these. Ideas are running out) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 14

I frown before thinking about what to do.

"It looks like Gianna can't do it. Her ability as a White Dragon Slayer must be too low. Since you got it at the same time, the same thing would probably happen. The best thing to do for now is for you to train in using the ability. Both of you spar against me and only use White Dragon Slayer Magic."

I use my hand in a "Come at me" gesture.

I locate Blaire's position in the base, then i cast invisibility on myself and go to her location.

Let's see who she's after.

You arrive in a room with it's netal door cut open. Inside assorted robots and devices are scattered about, most of which are cut in half. Blaire's trying to cut apart another girl as that girl runs away.

"Stop ******* running around! Alice!" Blaire yells

"No way! I'm not just letting you cut me up. What did I even do?" The other girl, presumably Alice, yells back.

As she swings her sword, a robot jumps out of the ground onto Blaire's foot, knocking her back a bit, and Alice avoids the slash by a hair's breadth.

"That could've killed me!"

"That's cause I'm trying to kill you, you damn piece of shit!"

"Why?!"

DragonEmperor23 said:
I frown before thinking about what to do.

"It looks like Gianna can't do it. Her ability as a White Dragon Slayer must be too low. Since you got it at the same time, the same thing would probably happen. The best thing to do for now is for you to train in using the ability. Both of you spar against me and only use White Dragon Slayer Magic."

I use my hand in a "Come at me" gesture.
"I guess it's just you and me, then. Well, let's do our best to get stronger."

When he's ready, I'll try some basic White Dragon Slayer attacks.

[I'll be gone for a while so feel free to control her if you want. But no Rank S stuff.]

Remy charges a ball of intensely glowing magic above her head.

"Holy Ray!"

The ball shoots out a multitude of rays of holiness that bend and weave in different directions to hit me. To counteract this attack, I slip into the shadows and appear behind her.

"Okay, that was pretty good for a first attempt but-"

I get interrupted by her turning around and blasting me with a White Dragon's Roar. As I get knocked back a bit, I start to grin. I cover myself in a white aura and begin charging my energy before slipping through the shadows and then jumping right in front of Remy and punching her in the face.

She should take relatively no damage from this as it's something she would resist, but I'm going to tone down the force of my actual punch.

"Holy Nova!"

[ Fineeee ]

@Blah

"Uh"

I return visible and jump in between the two girls.

"Could you please stop tring to murder her ?"

I ask Blaire, while turning my head towards her.

Blaire stops mid swing, then sheathes her sword with an annoyed, but also somewhat relieved look on her face. Alice hides behind you, slightly poking her head out to look at Blaire.

"So, could you tell me what's the problem between you two ? What has she done to make you so angry ?"

i ask Blaire, as i try to sense if she has still bloodlust in her.

[@Crimson It's for plot this time, promise :). I don't particularly need that thing in increasing my soul attack anyway.]

Blaire grinds her teeth, and looks angry, though you don't detect any bloodlust from her.

"That girl, Blarie. Ths piece of shit created her just so she could piss me off!" She's been doing this crap for years, I thought she had stopped with this one, but she's bringing it the **** back!" Blaire yells out.

"Blarie? You know I deleted that app over a yea- EEP!" Part way through her refutation, Blaire glares at Alice, who hides behind Giana.

Back