• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Help me figure out more titles for these. Ideas are running out) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 14

Blahblah9755 said:
[That's eating your own magic. You just get hit in the face while attempting to absorb it.]
[It's not my magic, it's my summon's magic, who are separete creatures from me and have separate MP pools]

[New York was hit with every nukes in China, so a big chunk of the North Eastern US is worthless. Many major governments were destroyed. Africa is a small island. North Korea is a pile of rubble. Most of Northern Europe is covered in radiation while Sweden is a collection of craters.]

[I guess it turn into good radiation that give you superpower upon contact?:D It make life there a lot more resilient at least.]

[Now that I think about it though...It's really is it not removing the radiation, per se. But the evil and illness the radiation bring, power of Nothingness could definitely remove, and my move itself used the virtue of the land itself to give them life, so radiation there is more like life beam.]

[Wall of text for the day]

After an hours or so, I receive news that the preparation for the ceremony is complete. I then pause my training, and then return to the base to join the party.

Another promotion, another round of congratulatory and networking with the various higher-up. Another one step closer to the spaceship.

After that is done, I then check on the progress of the sword again...

Hm...It's still going well, at this rate, the seal will break at night, and then the intitial work will be completed. Can't wait for that then.

Waiting for it completion, I return to the sea and train.

"Okay."

I enter White Shadow Dragon Slayer Mode.

"I'm going to fire a big one right into your mouth so make sure you swallow all of it."

I fire a White Shadow Dragon Slayer's roar at Gianna, aiming for her head so it's easier for her to receive it.

I suddenly feel a strong desire to kick Blake in the back of his throat, so I decide to go check on him. Looks like he and Gianna are up to something.

"Hey, what exactly are the two of you doing?"

"Just dragon slayer shenanigans. Since white shadow magic can't be learned with skill books we are tring to use the classic method to gain new dragon slayer abilities."

I respond to Remy.

Now that i think about it, what we are doing probably looks very weird from an outsider's perpective.

I explain to Remy how the ability giving works. "Since you learned my White Dragon Slayer Magic, you could learn White Shadow Dragon Slayer Mode by eating one of my attacks."

So I should be able to learn this too now? Well, It might help me get closer to Blake and Gianna, and I do want to try training together with them.

"Ok, just show me what to do."

[[It wouldn't have worked. You don't have enough ability as a white dragon slayer to get a double element, and Acno eating would just eat it without gaining the ability.]

It's start with a question.

"How do I used my fire power more effectively?"

From that, I when on to ask.

"Could I used that move a certain captain of the Shinigami in Bleach, where he concentrated all his flame into the edge of his sword and slice and burn everything with impunity?"

"In the first place though, what kind of sword could even withstand that kind of heat in the first place?"

"If it could stand this kind of heat, could I get a better flame than what I currently have?"

"What is the logistic of collecting all of the inferno punishment of the entire planet..."

And so on, what I end up with was...

In a certain spot deep in the sea, I found myself currently in black silhouette mode. I then find myself plunging my black right arm deep into the earth, until it stop at the shoulder and I have to lay flat on my face.

I then used Raging Demon on my right hand, as my Hado spread across the Earth. Immediately, the Earth shook, as inferno punishment burn at the sin of the Earth. At the same times...

"GAHHHHHHH!!!!"

A great roar could be hear from deep within the Earth, as it voice veberate deep inside the mind of everyone on Earth. It's like it signaling an awakening of a great being as it break out from it cage...

"Shit, completely forgot about this thing..."

Seeing the threat, I immediately used the power of Mu to pacify that thing, and as the same times mixed in with the flame. The flame the turn incredibly mild, bringin a relax feeling even when it's burning.

"GahAndykhang (talk)"

"Good, it's mellowing out. Now to collect the flame..."

Before it's burn out, I absorb it with the Hado, bringing it back to the right arm, as if drawing in the burning filth and impurity from a seive. As a delicate procedure, I concentrate all of my being, noticing nothing else beside the objective...

Until finally, I concentrated all of them into it, and then drawing out my right hand. As expect, my right arm now is burning with an intense color, though it doesn't hurt thank to large amount of Mu in me.

Next step, I straighten my arm, and began to concentrate it deep within my bone, while reshaping and separating it at the same time...After a long while, it's done, and then I began to push it out of my hand.

What came out, from the palm of my hand, is a simple katana, that's white from tip to handle, with a simple guard lacking any kind of decoration, and the blade itself feel ephemeral, as if lacking a physical form. Despite that, hidden inside it, you could feel a great flame of purgatory deep within, still continue to burn the sin of everything.

The blade that never cut the form, but the substance. An illusory blade that never cut the physical, but instead ignite the soul of all who cross it path with it flame, delivering an infernal punishment that cleanse them of all evil.

Essentially, it's the basic of Raging Demon, given a form of a blade. Though only spiritually, the concentrated flame at the edge of the sword, will make your soul feel like it's burning at the center of the sun, instantly delivering them to nirvana.

Of course, that's only the "initial" state of the sword.

"Anyway, since it's basically Raging Demon in a right arm, how about naming it "Demon's Right"?"

After naming it as such, I held it in my hand, and was about to "unsheathe" it...

[And that's it for the World Order subplot, as anticlimactic as possible]

[Edit: Retcon the monster part. ]

[Edit2: Re-con the monster part again, this time only for the plot]

[So… you corrupted the mantle into an evil fire thing, pacified it with power of nothingness, then absorbed it?]

[No. That's just not how your powers work.]

[Oh no, I point to a great being, not that it was the mantle or anything. I will explain it later, but I was only intend for a simple "great being seal in the depth of the earth" scenario]

[This was a regular world until omni gave the creatures here powers, there shouldn't be any great being in its center. Also, if the rule is the same, you aren't allowed to create NPCs to use to strengthen your hax]

I turn to Blake

"It seems like it didn't work, anyway i have a person to meet, so i have to go."

I then use the voice chat to contact Blaire

"Hey gal, just to know, where are you currently ?"

I ask her with a friendly tone.

Andykhang said:
[Is that so...I'll retcon it then.]
Edit:[So I am allowed to create NPC as long as I don't strengthen my hax with it?]
[You are allowed to create an NPC as long as it doesn't boost yourself or your abilities]

[Is that so...Now I have to reconsider the whole World Order plot again...Was intending it as something that have secretly exist before, or something that Omni put it for fun after I mention it before...]

Back