• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Help me figure out more titles for these. Ideas are running out) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 14

"Well dai-gurren now is very resistant to soul attacks and they have shared a lot of abilities. We should do the same" I say.

Okay, next thing on the business...Ultra Instinct

Users can automatically react to any threat without the need to acknowledge it and defend themselves. Their body can also move and adapt while in battle on its own, allowing them to attack and defend simultaneously without thinking.

Not only is the body move and dodge on itself, it's also ultilize the most optimal amount of strength, more than what the user is conscious with, to deal the most optimal of strength to the opponent. That's why the body broke down upon using it, constantly straining itself beyond it limit without the mind to stop it.

Nonetheless, having this ability would let you have a very powerful asset to yourself...As for how to attain it...

"Sublimation of the Three Self..."

After turning into "White Silhouette" mode, I then start to concentrate on what happen inside my body, integrating it. Then after that...

"-Black"

Immediately, the body as if is turning inside out, as the "White" start receding into the body, while a "Black" aura start to come out of the body. Soon enough, all of the "White" aura disappeared into the body, leaving behind a solid black silhouette, emanating an enormous killing intent toward the surrounding.

"Oops, better tone it down..."

In caution of scaring the populace around me, I held it back to the point of indiscernible, and then sneak out of the base. I then goes out into the sea, searching for the most volatile place.

In the middle of it all, the fishy are fighting viciously for dominance, and I just casually walk in like I owned the place. Naturally, after a while, some of them come toward to attack me but...

I suddenly find myself stopped in place, as a shark monster passed in front of me.

Then, my body suddenly ducked down, and a killer whale monster passed above, trying to attack me from behind.

Then, as many of them are attacking from multiple angle, I suddenly teleported away as I perform Shukuchi, leaving the fishy to collided with each other.

Seeing the result, I found myself contemplating as my body continued to dodge the monster around...It work.

Forge your body with the Satsui no Hado, while forging your mind with Power of Nothingness...In this mode, I separate my body and consciousness, express my body outside with the former, while contain my consciousness inside with the later.

In the previous mode, I mixed my entire being with Satsui no Hado. Not only is it for forging the body with it, it's also make the body more vicious, and more sensitive to conflict, be able to sense threat and danger and act on it own. Essentially, I was drowning myself in killing intent, integrating it with not just Raging Demon, but also all the experience, instinct and technique I currently have within me. Obviously then, I protect my mind with Mu, so that I don't get consume by it, and also as a switch, to prevent my mind from interfering with the body and attacking, unless necessary.

As such, when I switch to attack, the body immediately charge forward, accurately aim it fist at one of the monster vital and killing it instantly. With my body drench in killing intent, each and every of my move is deadly, without even needing me to consciously thought of it.

Now, as I free my mind from fighting as my body is on autopilot, I feel like a passenger as I steamrolled from one victim to another. My body also passively perform "Calming Buddha" to myself, in conjuncture with my Regenerationn, to prevent me from breaking down, so I could go on for a long time as long as I don't face any attack that could instantly vaporize a planet.

With such free time, I then perform mental training, as my physical body continue to pummeling the monster around me, getting steadily more smooth and vicious.

[@Andy No, you can't just unlock Ultra Instinct because:

1. it turns you low 2-C

2. It's a dragon ball specific tecnique

3. Not even the frikkin gods, who have eons of experience, have reached UI, so you can't either]

Monarch Laciel said:
I turn to Alatreon.

"Was it really necessary to turn that planet to rubble? I had been working on that for a while. Now I need to start again"

I teleport to various cities and mines of the world and create hundreds of thousands of shadow zombies, which I then set about gathering resources.
"I got mad, sorry. Wanna help?" I said while following her with FTL movements.

[@Overlord No it not, because it's literally only a name. It's a nice name to give it compare to "autopilot body", and nothing else. I have never intend it for any 2-C bullshit.]

[still, you can't just pull new tecniques out of your as*

I'm 90% sure none of your character come from a verse where that has ever been done, so you can't do it]

[@Overlord Not Ultra Instinct, obviously, but you do realize that it's based on the concept of being able to move Instinctually, without any thought. A thing that Power of Nothingness from Street Fighter could done similarly. I just take that and advance it a little by strengthening my body's instinct to the limit with both Mu and Satsui no Hado ]

I noticed, via mana and magic sensing, Rose tring to get close to me during the battle, so each time she tried i pushed her back by force teleporting her away.

I won't let that witch touch me

Andykhang said:
"Gianna, can I take a look at the smaller sword?"
"Nah sorry, i want to keep it"

Then i get send back to the base by Maestro

I take a look the simbol on my hand, i like it, Shane has made a wise choice.

I desummon the staff from my hand and return in to human form, then i turn to Hans and Blarie

"Do you two guys want to join my team ?"

I ask them with a frienly tone.

Meanwhile in the space between time, my human soul creates [insert max number of shadow clones i can make] number of clones and commands them to start training.

The clones use intense time acceleration and start training in all the tecniques i've recently learned, using golems as training dummies.

Then my soul makes a time barrier around the clones, to speed up the process even more.

Randy was still in the base, playing around with ping-pong paddles. "I don't know what i'm doing! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!"

A.I: Do you still want to go to the Atlantic?

The A.I said, through the comm that Randy still held.

[Do you want to start the mini-campaign now?]

Blaire begins fidgeting a bit and mutters "shit" under her breath. "Erm… I'm already in the party Giana. You sent me an invite and I accepted, right before… your friend died. I understand that you might not have been very focused at the time."

Right before I leave the room, I say "Eh. I'm honestly not particularly moved by the idea. It's nothing to do with anyone really."

@Blah

"Oh ... i must have forgotten, i'm sorry."

I respond with a bit sad tone

Yeah, now that i think about it, i already did it.

also fact that Azencard died still bothers me.

@Hl3

"Bye then"

I repond to Hans

I then have an idea

I go to Blake and say to him

"Hey Blake, do you have some dragon slayer magic that can't be naturally tought ?"

Randy started doing the whole ping-pong paddle thing again, juggling them with tentacles out of boredom. "Wheee!"

"Have we met before?" Blaire asks Shane.

Her face twists into a grimace, she grinds her teeth, and her eyelid begins twitching when she hears Jake mention Blarie.

"I need to go kill someone." Blaire leaves the ID barrier and heads back to the base.

Back