• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Can curse me due to the hax i gave) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 12

He then shrunk down to an average height of a normal person. Still with the dark shadow look and the top hat.

"Um! Good, follow me." I said, as I lead him toward the place where a submarine is set. I then lead him inside and teach him about the control.

"The A.I inside will lead you to that place. You can ask anything , and it will do thing as best as it can as long as it's not "trashing Japan". There're also many other thing there that I think will be convenient for you on the way there, and it's quite roomy too." I said, giving him a bit of a tour. After that is done, I then go outside through the hatch.

" So then, are you ready?"

"Then, godspeed to you sir. Have a nice trip, and don't trash around my place again." I said, as the hatch begin to close down.

He then lied down as it closed. "Finally. After all the hard work, i get to relax. It's like people don't ask the smartest people in the multiverse anymore. Oh, wait..." He then took a pause for an unknown reason. "I accidentally killed em."

after accidentally absorbing a few civilians who had the immense misfortune to run right into me, i gain some knowledge about several mechanical devices, although nothing combat applicable

i react with mild concern to the massive sea of shadows, although i simply fly above it why portal-cubing any parts that get too close

After I went and delivered a nuclear warhead (figuratively of course, though the sub does have it) down the trench. I wait for quite awhile, before returning to base. Along the way, as I see that people are still in terror, I finally remember to turn it off, and report to my higher up.

After I went on a great length as to how I risk my life, standing against his murderous intent, as I safely divert him out without more casualties, the higher up then thanks me, and promote me to the position of Commander of the Tokyo coastline guard. The ceremony will be at the evening for the entire city, but the job is mine immediately. Guess they need to pacified the public with me huh...

Well, I guess I will stop spreading killing intent over to the entire Japan then, to erase suspicion. After that, I base them farewell, before returning deeper into the ocean, a 1000 km away from the trench.

Now then...let see what happen when you send a nuke to a trench, as I continue my practice to a smaller area, covering the trench and the city inside.

The storm suddenly stopped and I see myself with wings and fangs. A combination of human, vampire and dragon. I reactively adapted so I can overcome the instability. I feel alive than ever before.

Within 9 and a half seconds, the planet is entirely engulfed in shadows. Just a black orb spinning through space. Every living thing on the surface of the world (with the exception of a certain Ultimate Lifeform who barricaded himself in a portal cube) is devoured, their souls drained away. And then the shadows begin to flow through the waters, and into the caves beneath the soil.

And still we dance.

i continue to fly, a good 10km above the ground, looking for the shadow thing that i;m fairly certain has at least something to do with this

I fly to the moon as soon as I felt the threat. Huh, it's from Rose. Malucius is probably fine. Wait, Waylon is still there, right?

[What happens to Waylon]

"Fiery Attack: Roc-killing Scorching fist"

Immediately, a fist imbued with a dark flame strike upward, creating an explosion under the sea.

"Dark Brilliance: Chaotic Storm."

After that, a stomp is performed, generating a chaotic storm of China's it spin madly outward, devastating what outward.

"Rainbow Swallows Reversals"

Finally, a sword is taken out, and soon after that, 7 brilliance strike is performed at the same time.

After that, I put my sword back behind me, and resume a stance. Adjusting myself for a final time, I then saying it in my mind.

"Sublimation of the Three Self."

Immediately after that, the surrounding shook, as if space itself is cracking apart. A white glow appear in an instant, before retracting itself into a single white silhouette. After a while, the white silhouette disappear, as I am back to normal.

"A few second huh...For the first time, it's actually quite good."

The Three Self...In other word, body, mind and soul. Usually, they exist in different realm, the body in the material realm, the mind in the astral realm, and the soul in the spiritual realm. The three realm layered on top of each other, and could interact, but separated all the same. Just as how the mind run faster than the body could take, or that the body take in first before the mind comprehend, there're "gap" between the world, in which the self must crossed, before being able to interact.

The three are the same, yet different...act for one another, yet seperated...Sublimation of The Three Self, then, is the union between them...the union of the three world, so that there's no gap. The three that exist in parralel, now exist in the same place and the same time. As once, even for a short while.

The body could react as fast and as flexible as the mind, the mind could be as tough as the body, and both of them could be as light and ethereal as the soul...In this unite state where body, mind and soul is combined perfectly...

"...Not even I knew what it's capable of. Well that's the given, since I just made it."

Honestly, it's only possible because the new power actually have that principle, and the Youkai trait of my body that could take in that abstraction. Even with that, it's a miracle to be able to pulled it off...

Anyway, if I could train it some more and lengthen the time, I would be able to perfected my technique in more way than one, thus increasing my strength. Also, though quite slower than before, the progress of my absorption is running quite smoothly, as my killing intent and strength is getting more refined the more fear I got.

Also, it's not going to be quite as slow anymore...I think, as I continued practicing, waiting for him to arrive.

Monarch Laciel said:
Within 9 and a half seconds, the planet is entirely engulfed in shadows. Just a black orb spinning through space. Every living thing on the surface of the world (with the exception of a certain Ultimate Lifeform who barricaded himself in a portal cube) is devoured, their souls drained away. And then the shadows begin to flow through the waters, and into the caves beneath the soil.
[Your shadow abilities don't have planetary range

also HL3 would be able to react and try to stop you]

Locating the training room, I begin to spar with my clone in order to master my new abilities.

It's been a while since I've spoken to Blake or the rest of the team. I'll go find them after I'm done.

I appear back in front of the new members of Team Dai-Gurren.

"Alright, this is the base. If you look around you can find the other members. If you see a well endowed girl with pink hair and red eyes, ask her to send you a party invite. I'm going to go practice with my new powers."

I use my magic sensing to find Remy and follow it until I'm in the training room. I see Remy fighting with her clone.

"Yo, how are you doing?"

When we were in the void I analyzed everyone's abilities and I made sure to hide mine and give off false information.

"Oh, Blake."

I dodge an attack from the clone before we disengage. I head over to him.

"I was just thinking about you. I'm fine, thanks. And you?"

Suddenly, I'm back in the room

Adrian's recoiling in a corner, shuddering as he's made not a sound, his bowl of ramen untouched

"It'sokaymummieshere" I hastily walk to the corner, making sure not to move too drastically not to scare him

"I d-don't know what happened, one m-moment I'm w-with you, the n-next. Poofy! I'm in a vaguely defined void with a bunch of other people, including that one ghosty man your friend's with, Randy? He should really learn some manners. but none of that matters, Mommies here now. Did anyone hurt you?"

"N-n-n-no, b-but s-s-som-meone op-p-pen-ned the d-door, a r-r-real-ly b-big g-guy st-tarting y-yelling at m-me, I g-got scared an-n-n-n" He repeats himself, his voice stuttering with shock. He points his finger behind me

I turn, only to see a man with his gut lacerated

I'm taken aback

"he d-d-d-di-i-i-id-dn't ev-v-ven h-hurt m-m-me an-n-nd y-y-yet-t I w-went STR-R-RAIGHT F-F-FOR TH-H-HE JU-UG-GULAR" He starts to hyperventilate

I don't know how to deal with this I DONT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS!? My kid murdered someone out of fear and sure, I love him, but murder is reprehensible!

"It's okay, it's okay"

"N-n-n-no it's n-not N-NO IT'S-S NOT!" Adrian cries out, bawling in tears, opening a portal of which sucks us into a strange new place, is it perhaps.... a base?

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Suddenly, I'm back in the room
Adrian's recoiling in a corner, shuddering as he's made not a sound, his bowl of ramen untouched

"It'sokaymummieshere" I hastily walk to the corner, making sure not to move too drastically not to scare him

"Y-y-y-yo-ou u-u-u-up-p a-and v-v-van-nished, I t-t-t-th-hought om-m-mni d-did s-something" He says, his words stunted and rambled

"I d-don't know what happened, one m-moment I'm w-with you, the n-next. Poofy! I'm in a vaguely defined void with a bunch of other people, including that one ghosty man your friend's with, Randy? He should really learn some manners. but none of that matters, Mommies here now. Did anyone hurt you?"

"N-n-n-no, b-but s-s-som-meone op-p-pen-ned the d-door, a r-r-real-ly b-big g-guy st-tarting y-yelling at m-me, I g-got scared an-n-n-n" He repeats himself, his voice stuttering with shock. He points his finger behind me

I turn, only to see a man with his gut lacerated

I'm taken aback

"he d-d-d-di-i-i-id-dn't ev-v-ven h-hurt m-m-me an-n-nd y-y-yet-t I w-went STR-R-RAIGHT F-F-FOR TH-H-HE JU-UG-GULAR" He starts to hyperventilate

I don't know how to deal with this I DONT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS!? My kid murdered someone out of fear and sure, I love him, but murder is reprehensible!

"It's okay, it's okay"

"N-n-n-no it's n-not N-NO IT'S-S NOT!" Adrian cries out, bawling in tears, opening a portal of which sucks us into a strange new place, is it perhaps.... a base?
[From Adrian's perspective Chariot didn't vanish. Time was stopped]

When we were in the void i used observe on everyone, it didn't work on the Sauron wanna-be for some reason tho.

Back in the present, i am alone on the outside of the base, since Shane teleported himself to the kamui.

Well, i don't want to disturb whatever Shane is doing in the kamui, if he wanted me to come along he would have asked.

I use my enchanced senses to find Blake and Remy's position in the base and quickly travel to them.

"Hello there."

I say to the two of them as i arrive to the training area.

"I'm good, just wanted to check on you."

I turn to Gianna.

"Hey, I got new members for our team. Do you think you could send them invites?"

Adrian's wails reverberate throughout the halls of this... strange place, psychokinetic energy is clinging to him, discharging at random intervals

howdoImakethisbetterHOWDOIMAKETHISBETTER!?!

"U-u-u-um-m" I stammer out, attempting to reconcile my sweet baby's poor ails

"P-p-pa-ain p-pain g-go aw-w-way, com-m-me ag-gain another d-day" stupidstupidstupidstupidSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID

Edwellken said:
"Hi Giann-"
That noise...

"Is that Adrian?"
"Adriansweetyit'sokay,youwereafraid,nothingwrongwithactingdumbwhenyourafraidright?"

"B-B-B-BUT-T-T TH-H-HE-EY D-DI-IDN-NT DESERVE TO DIE!" he wails out, his psychokinetic whatchamacallit growing in fervence

"I A-A-AC-CTED PRE-EMP-PTIVELY, O-O-ON-N F-FEAR" He says, a psychokinetic discharge hitting the walls

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Hey, I got new members for our team. Do you think you could send them invites?"
"I'll do that later, now check this out"

I then turn in to a giant black dragon with blue marks.

Acnologia

Overlord775 said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
"I'll do that later, now check this out"
I then turn in to a giant black dragon with blue marks.

Acnologia
Adrian glances to the dragon, his heart starts to beat with a fervent irregularity

"P-P-PL-LEASE H-HURT ME, I WANT TO DIE!!"

"Adr-r-rian hon-ney please! Y-you DON'T des-serve to die!"

"I J-J-J-JUS-S-S-ST W-W-WAN-N-NA D-DIE" And just like that, Adrian ushers forth a psychic discharge so strong, it knocks me back.

He levitates in the air, spasming forth lightning and loud booming noises via his psychowhatjamacallit

"I. WANT. TO. DIE"

"They all died in a gigantic boom that rippled the states of time itself." Randy spoke to nobody. He was in a submarine.

I look at Remy's dragon form, she's so smol compared to me and she looks like she's covered in metal.

"Your dragon form looks very cool"

I say to Remy with a very happy tone.

Monarch Laciel said:

And still we dance.
[You can't do that. I restricted it way back then]

Overlord775 said:
I look at Remy's dragon form, she's so smol compared to me and she looks like she's covered in metal.

"KILL ME" Adrian hollars, his voice bearing a guiltful rage

"N-n-no I w-wont, y-your my s-son and I l-l-lo-ov-ve y-you!"

"IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULD KILL ME"

Woah! Acnologia and Remy's showing off her Dragon form again? I have to join in as well.

I use my new powers to combine my White Shadow Dragon Slayer mode with my fallen angel wings and my Fairy Heart transformation.

[I look like a [[1]] of these ]

Overlord775 said:

"And yours too! Your scales are so smooth and sparkly."

Edwellken said:
Overlord775 said:

"And yours too! Your scales are so smooth and sparkly."
Adrian levitates towards the... Dragons in the distance? Oh nine, OH NINE

"Adrian honey PLEASE!" I say, following after him

"I. WANT. TO DIE." he... says, launching a psychic discharge towards the dragons

Back