• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Can curse me due to the hax i gave) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 12

Christian Higdon said:
"I feel better.....NOT!" He changed into a whole load of tentacles, his main body having one purple eye, before taking his normal form and making it meters tall. The size of a building.
"Annnnd now the coo coo turn into tentacle...Not unlike most hentai these day."

I feel a better grasp on the ability to control time, along with a variety of swords and a vast increase of intelligence.

I grin as I realize what new power sets I have.

"Well, it seems you are having a lot of fun with your powers.

I will give you something then."

Every person now has a mental clock on their heads.

"When that clock reaches 6:00 AM, i will throw a guy at you, to test your new powers. You can choose to not go, but if you go and win, i can give you a reward.

Now, i think we are done here. Goodbye"

Omni snaps, and everyone is back to where they were before.

"A guy? Oh, god. Not a clo-GAH!" He shouted, very mad. More challengers? Might as well add up the body count. He started thinking of what to destroy.

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Now having atmosphere, I instantly created a rain full of Dragon energy, almost covering a country. I need to slowly calm myself.....

in an instinctive reation upon being sent back to earth, D4CU throws me throughout the multiverse, quickly finding an earth where several entire cities have been leveled with no remains

[k]

Me and Malucius continue dancing far above ruined cities. New instincts unfold within me, a new hunger, and the souls of those who died spiral upward into the mouth at my core. Thousands of souls every second spiral into me as we spin and step through the sky in time to the music.

"Ahhh...missed the chance of seeing the boss. I would have been able to make a connection."

Having return to the base, I then resume what I was about to do. After asking for a weapon that could either turn into a sword or a lance, I then put on a briefing for my underlings, before heading out to sea. (Not before telling the higher up, obviously)

"Anyway, 6:00 AM huh...That mean 6 hours from now. Still got plenty of time."

Puting on a bit of stretch, I does some light excerside, before jumping into the sea. As I made my way down bottom, I am pondering... These guy get really stronger now, I would be in a tough spot even if accounting for the new power I get.

If so, I need to strengthen what I got...

After arriving at the bottom, I then making a stand for myself, as the same time making my move.

"Demon Sign: Killing Intent's Etching"

Using Mental Cossoleum combine with my Qi technique, I spread my murderous intent all over the world, as I explode with a dark aura. As every single living being weaker than me get shocked mentally and left vulnerable, I etch the image of my own killing intent deep into my mind, and left them feel terror within their soul...After that, I feel my power rising rapidly, as terror spread. Taking advantage of that, I also merge myself with Satsui no Hado, as I feel my body changing with every fear I feel...

As expect of the Youkai trait...I could feel as if every single fiber of my being intergrated together into a mighty being, and feel as if I could regenerate even if my body is gone.

...I still haven't fulfilled what I was trying to do though. Thinking of that, I begun the process of intergrating the technique into my body with my every move, as the killing intent grew thicker, and my strength steadily raise.

"So, you won't praise me, huh?" He shouted out. "Hmmm, what can I do now?" He then shot his head upwards as lasers shot out of his eyes. ".....HAHAHA!"

[Then you should see people running in terror even before you arrive and a giant killing intent coming from the bottom of the sea. I was doing that]

[Just don't attack Japan if you don't want me to come, my job prospects is here after all. You could just come to me if you want though.]

Randy decided to slowly tip over one building. To savor or to just sneakily do it. So he won't be caught.

To make a long story short, he caused a bunch of others to tip in the process.

As I'm spreading my sense, I feel that coo coo's aura in the direction of japan, and return as breakneck pace as I see him tip over building. Still spreading my killing intent, I said with a steady voice

"I wouldn't do that if I were you"

"Um, oh, uhh-" Then, he accidentally slipped up and caused the reaction to go on. Building after building were tipped like dominoes. After that, he started to flip out, trying to explain what happened with a loss of words.

"Hah...just get out of here, and mess some other place up for all I care. I'm busy around here and you just trash my workplace."

I said again with a sigh, as I politely asking the coo coo to leave

Randy wasn't too happy. His tentacles were sprouting. He obliged, but then sat down and thought out loud. "Where next?"

Hearing what he said out loud, I was struck with an idea.

"If you don't have any place in mind, how about deep under the sea? I hear that there would be many thing unseen there."

"Oh, such a shame. I was going to shown you the hidden city under the sea for amazement, but if you don't want to go..." I said, thinking about what other place I could left him.

"Oh nothing. I just found it out at the depth of the Marinara Trench over there at the south." I said, pointing somewhere. " From the look of it, it's filled with a lot of people that look...as tentacle as you, at least. Don't worry, it's not dangerous or anything, and you wouldn't intend to go there right?" I said, still thinking.

I begin singing along to the music. But not to the lyrics.

The words come to me, as if from a memory that I had always known.

"Within the dark of night, a sleepless night,"

"i part with the waters womb in jubilance,"

"as my head leaves in its cradle,"

"sending joyful ripples along the surface."

"The crisp air trembled as we played,"

"exchanging cries loud and high"

"my hair, drenched and green, danced in the air"

"And so we danced on, my hair drying in the cool air.

"Briah: Csejte Ungarn Nachtzehre!
""

Shadows pour from me like water down into the city, a pillar of night falling from the heavens. Blackness spreads below us through the city streets. Reddy teeth arise from the shadows, chomping down on any survivors and devouring them, body and soul. And still the darkness spreads towards the horizon, devouring the souls of all in its path.

"Oh sure. They're friendly to outsider." I said, lying through my teeth "I could show you where they are, and can even give you a ride there without you getting wet, if you want."

"Okay then. First, shrink down to your most presentable form first, and then we could go inside for a talk." I said, as I was arranging for a personal submarine with a guided system to a certain coordinates.

Back