• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Can curse me due to the hax i gave) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 12

Christian Higdon said:
A giant purple hand then tapped Adrian. "HEY, COME HERE."
"SURE"

He says, following the purple hand

"ADRIAN GET BACK HER RIGHT NOW, PLEASE!" I say, my voice wraught with panic. He's just going to UP AND FOLLOW someone, whatiftheyactuallykillhim?whatiftheytouchhimlikefatheralvinOHMYNINE

From my mouth fire spews towards the hand, my draconic claws growing in and my muscles accentuating

"I'm not letting you take my son"

Christian Higdon said:
"FATHER ALVIN? I WOULDN'T DARE GO TO THAT DISGUSTING, WHEEZING, UNNERVING-" He trailed off the insults.
"All I have to go by are wor-"

Adrian turns around, tears welling in his eyes, he doesn't say anything, but his expression paints it well enough

Mum Please

"F-fine" I say, my Draconic traits fading

"But if anything happens to him, so I swear by the nine, blood WILL adorn your hands"

"Adrian honey, if anything happens just run away" I say, embracing him in a hug before letting him go with the... purple hand thingy

Christian Higdon said:
"IT IS I, THE GREAT MICKEY FAZBEAR." HOSTLESS spoke once more.
Wait what? Perhaps maybe they made a mistake

"
D-d-don't y-you m-mean Mickey Mouse? Or F-F-Fred-ddy Faz-zb-bear?" Chariot says, Adrian's eyes filling with glee at the sight

Christian Higdon said:
"NO. I MEANT THAT. I AM TECHNICALLY FRDDY, ALONG WITH BEING AS OVERRATED AS MICKEY." He said.
ooooooooooooooh

"M-makes sense" I say, before watching Adrian follow.... Mickey Fazbear, wherever the hell he plans on going

Christian Higdon said:
"ADRIAN. WHY ARE YOU GOING AGAINST YOUR MORALS?" He asked. "I MEAN, I DO THAT TOO, BUT STILL."
He speaks

"I s-s-sa-aid the n-name of th-hat dae-emon a-and al-lll of the s-s-sud-d-den I d-d-died, pl-l-lag-gued by an-n-n ass-sortm-ment of da-aem-mons. They ske-e-ew-werd m-me, def-filed m-my l-l-l-lo-oins" He says, tearing up

"Th-hey-y t-tol-ld m-me r-r-reg-gardl-less of w-w-wh-hat I d-d-d-dI-d, I'd alw-w-ways g-go to h-hell. So wh-hy bother?"

Christian Higdon said:
"DO NOT LISTEN TO THE BLOKE WHO SAID THAT." He said, mad. "THEY LIE."
"R-R-r-re-eall-ly?" Adrian says, too emotional distraught to realize that, yes, demons lie, they're ******* demons, their whole game is deceive

"THEY LIE. I SHOULD KNOW. I TRUSTED ONE. HE DIED TO MY HANDS AND I EVEN HOLD HIS HEAD NOW." He said, not showing the head.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"You guys are so cool! The best I can do right now is grow some scales."
"Don't worry, your transformation is very cool too, it makes you look like an angel"

I respond to Blake

Christian Higdon said:
"IF YOU DO GO TO HELL, I'M YOUR RIDE UPWARDS." He said.
"T-T-t-th-hank y-you" He says, tearing up

"I-Iv-ve b-bee-en not-thing b-but a p-p-pr-rob-blem f-for you, for her, ha-aven't I?" He says, welling with guilt

[Don't worry this is almost done, he'll go back to base afterwards, confide in his mum as to what occured, and then introduce her to those in base]

"LISTEN. YOU ARE NO PROBLEM. IF ANYTHING, I HAVE BEEN YOUR PEST..." HOSTLESS started to walk off, a bit mad.

Christian Higdon said:
"LISTEN. YOU ARE NO PROBLEM. IF ANYTHING, I HAVE BEEN YOUR PEST..." HOSTLESS started to walk off, a bit mad.
"B-bro, Y-you ai-in't a f-******* pest, hear me?" He says, trying to cheer them up.

"An-nyway, we sh-h-hould pr-robabl-ly ge-et b-back t-to mama. W-wait d-didn't sh-he adopt you?"

"B-bro, Y-you ai-in't a f-******* pest, hear me?" He says, trying to cheer them up.

"An-nyway, we sh-h-hould pr-robabl-ly ge-et b-back t-to mama. W-wait d-didn't sh-he adopt you?"

"THANKS. WE SHOULD. MAYBE CONTINUE YOUR LITTLE QUEST EVEN." He said.

Christian Higdon said:
"THANKS. WE SHOULD. MAYBE CONTINUE YOUR LITTLE QUEST EVEN." He said.
"T-t-th-he l-l-le-eague? I c-can't d-do t-that an-nymore, w-well, not for n-now any-yw-way, I n-n-nee-ed time to p-p-pu-urge my psychic ju-jus, l-lest t-that sh-hit h-h-happ-pen again. Besides..." I get close to him, whispering into his ear

"H-h-hookin m-mama u-up w-with Gi-ianna gon-na b-be my main goal"

Realizing he forgot to add a footnote, he telepathically adds

I mean, I'll be volunteering at the soup kitchen and doing some disaster relief.

He teleports out, ending up back at base alongside HOSTLESS

Still in the base.

I turn my Briah out, since no one wants the base to catch fire.

I start doing some things with Shinsoo.

Christian Higdon said:
"OKAY, THEN. IF YOU DO RECONSIDER, I SEE WHO YOU CAN TRY TO ADD NEXT. SOME TURTLE THING." He said.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. BOWSA?

Suddenly, they're back in base

"Adrian!" I say, rushing towards him

"How did it go? Did he touch you?" She whispers in my ear

I turn to HOSTLESS

Should I show her my memories?

Christian Higdon said:
"SHOW HER. ALSO, YES. BOWSER." He said in his mind.
He telepathically exhibits his memories, the residence in hell, the meeting with HOSTLESS, the ma- M Demon

What is this wh-

My son...

Tears pour from my eyes

"MY POOR BABY BOY!!" Tears start pouring from eyes, like, copious amounts of tears, approximately a gallon of water

Adrian reciprocates, crying out tears

"I'm never letting you go to hell! Not now, not in the future, NEVER. You hear me?" I say, nurturing entwine with my voice

"T-t-th-hanks m-mum" He says, crying as he slowly fades into sleep

I lift him up

"So that Daemon... what was his name again? The one that killed my son?" I ask with a stern, calm anger in my voice. They are going to pay so much, they'll be freaking bankrupt

Christian Higdon said:
"HE WON'T. I WON'T. IF HE DIES, I'LL BE THE RIDE TO HEAVEN." He spoke.
"I thank you for your care for my son, but who, just... Who is the daemon that killed my son? I would like to have a word with them..."

Christian Higdon said:
"DO NOT. I DON'T WANT YOU TO DO SO YET. YOU MAY DIE." He warned her.
"B-b-bu-ut I c-can't just s-sit h-h-here and d-do n-nothing! Th-h-he m-man w-who r-rained g-grief u-upon m-my son is still out there!" I say, my stammering nervousness quelled by my sentence's end, replaced with an eager anger

Christian Higdon said:
"I CAN TAKE CARE OF HIM." He said.
"T-t-th-hank you" I say, my rage quelled

Suddenly, a realization dawns upon me, I can absorp souls to gain power...

"So who should I kill first?" I say, hoping HOSTLESS assumes what I mean by that

Christian Higdon said:
"OH, NO. I CAN KILL HERE. SORRY." He said, a bit.....shameful.
"No no! Whatever omni did to me, I think I now have the power to gain the powers of whomever's soul I steal"

"whose soul should I steal first, is what I'm asking. any ideas?"

Back