• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even more Castlevania revisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, we now need a list of the exact name of the pages that will be the subject ones to the Damage Luck part and other additions/removals.

I´ll try:

Soma Cruz

Alucard (Castlevania)

Richter Belmont

Leon Belmont

Hector (Castlevania)

Juste Belmont

Jonathan Morris

Charlotte Aulin

Shanoa (Castlevania)

(Nathan Graves and Yoko Belnades don´t have a profile yet)

Did I miss someone?

Which Dark? Many names start with that in the staff, and there´s no admin name starting with "Dark" in either the Knowledgeable Member List nor the verse page. The ones that do simply aren´t admins, aka, the ones that can unlock pages.

I forgot to mention that not every character has a luck stat or stats at all, Julius and the side characters don't have them really because they don't have equipment or collectable gear

I mean, for example, Soma without equipment at all still has a luck stat higher than 1, meaning that they can scale too.

We do need an admin on the damage boost though, i'm conflicted myself. I'm 100% sure that Just and Alucard should get it without a doubt though

You mean via that one power? I think it´s more like BFR, otherwise both. Assuming it´s taken as a black hole, she and Jonathan likely also get resistance to gravity via that.

It acts more like a Black hole though sucking things into it etc. though i remember the description being "hole to a dark realm" or something like that.

Anyways done with Olrox, probably will move on to Yoko or some other bosses

It more likely it simply is a portal with less pressure than the normal air outside, and so it sucks stuff, especially considering I bet it doesn´t fit enought as a black hole for those standards.

And I guess there are no better pictures for Olrox?

Yes, but she is stated to be able to keep up with Julius, as she is her companion.

And now that I think about it, the Dark Soma fight may not be canon, but it can still be used as a showing feat of the capabilities of the guys like we do with Kirby stuff.

She never fought against Drac or Soma so her definite low 2-C is up in the air, Julius also is known to hold back against people he knows

Bobsican said:
And now that I think about it, the Dark Soma fight may not be canon, but it can still be used as a showing feat of the capabilities of the guys like we do with Kirby stuff.
I´m not sure on this part, but that is up to debate.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Why were little of pages from the Castlevania verse page deleted?
Probably because they didn´t have an actual profile yet, but they shouldn´t have if you ask me.

A lot of the characters aren't worth making profiles for in the CV page, either because they are pretty irrelevant or too generic.

And in some of them we have no idea how to scale them and to what we should scale them too, like Galamoth who could probably scale to the Time Reaper and his hax as he his master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back