• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even more Castlevania revisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Ultimate one has been agreed on more, but that one may be added to the gallery at least, however.

LightinAnt said:
Maybe i'm gonna do them myself, maybe not, sorta depends if people like the idea or don't want more profiles
I would think that's a good idea. But it might be better to waiting on Matthew for a 100% confirmation. Maybe there's a reason why he didn't make them, like lack of scaleable feats.

LightinAnt said:
Barabarian Simon looks WAY cooler than red hair, also Ayami Kojima does excellent art
100% agree. I'm also very against the Smash pictures honestly, they look kinda meh and go against the iconic art style of Castlevania.

Ogbunabali said:
I would think that's a good idea. But it might be better to waiting on Matthew for a 100% confirmation. Maybe there's a reason why he didn't make them, like lack of scaleable feats.
Nah, at most he simply is occupated making other prioritie like TES. He also said he was going to fix the mess the Saint Seiya profiles are, which is probably why he hasn´t done much regarding Castlevania.

LightinAnt said:
Barabarian Simon looks WAY cooler than red hair, also Ayami Kojima does excellent art
Now that I think about it, the Ultimate render can look out of place, so yeah, more official art may be used instead if everyone is fine with it.

As a compromise we could Tab the pictures like with Richter or Dracula, so we can have the sexy Kojima render and the Smash one

Yeah, I think that´s probably best.

But there shouldn´t be two blonde Simon pictures at the tabber (at least not the Smash Bros one and another one of the blonde sort), it can be confusing can can easily make some think that we actually take Smash Bros as canon or stuff like that.

Noticed Soma lacks resistance to petrification on his profile which he should have, but that's probably just a mistake

Oh yeah, which profiles exactly are affected by the Damage Boost addition? It should be in a list format, preferably, so an admin can just use it to mass-unlock them for a while with a script.

Shouldn´t it be applied to all the cast that has shown a "luck" stat? That would also include Soma, Julius, Yoko (If she had a profile), Jonathan and Charlotte.

Hector as well.

And Soma is missing resistance to poison, lightning and darkness (he can resist dark attacks I think it counts) manip as well.

The resistance to Electricity and Darkness from where comes from, however? The poison one is clear from that one soul...

Bugbear: Gain resistance to lightning.

Arc Demon: Gain resistance to dark spells and attacks.

Souls as well.

He already has Regenerationn but the type isn't specified. So it might be Mid-Godly, or like we do with other game characters, it might be Mid-Low.

"At least Mid-Low" sounds good to me. Mid-Godly is just a no as he is not Dracula until the second key, which already has that.

I can see it as canon, as it´s obligatory to continue the game, but...

Do we have a page for that particular power? Deconstruction maybe?

And it works against any enemy? Because I don´t remember it being able to be used as such.

Fine then.

But I have a feeling we are still missing guys that can have the Damage Boost part.

Can you say which include that (Besides Alucard).?

I haven´t played SotN yet, so I can´t tell beyond Alucard really.

Alucard

Leon Belmont

Hector

Nathan Graves

Juste Belmont

Soma

Johnathan Morris

Charlotte Aulin

Shanoa

From the top of my head

I think those can be enought for now, Matt may add the rest that may fall into it if missing.

And again, Julius also applies in it.

Ogbunabali said:
If a blonde Simon is used, I would suggest this one.
Mmm... Is there any with a background? That one will be useful for the verse page with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back