• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternity (Marvel) vs Chaos (Sailor Moon)

Hmmm pretty cool match up, Eternity is a good opponent for Chaos, let's start:

• Eternity's Omnipresence is a problem but Chaos can Power Nulled all of Eternity's abilities (he power nulled a power beyond Space and time), Chaos can Erase Beyond Non existence and completely bypass Strong resistance to EE, plus she is resistant to almost all Eternity's hax (she resist to all of Sailor Cosmos hax)
Plus she has way more abilities for putting down Eternity. I vote chaos

To play devil's advocate:

• Nigh-Omniscience allows Eternity to know the past and present. Type 8 makes it so that Eternity comes back as long as creation exists. Has Chaos ever erased a conceptual entity?

Hmm Chaos has only fused with a conceptual things, Sailor Moon can Erase The primordial cauldron and Sailor Chaos>>>>>>Moon Erasure so she can probably

The Night Omniscience doesn't help because Pnull is passive

And concerning type 8, Chaos is the antitesis of Creation and her destruction is beyond Non existence, so she can return all creation to nothingness

Another question, what eternity has for putting down chaos?

Has her power null Ever nullified intellect? You need feats for that.

Scans of the primordial Cauldron being a concept?

I don't see anything on Chaos' page that doesn't stop it from being defeated normally. The only thing I really see is Non-corporeality which Eternity can bypass.

Nope, the Pnull doesn't nullifie Intelect, just its useless to know it if you can't avoid the Pnull

The Cauldron is not a Concept, it's just pretty abstract, he make the concept of life in existence, linked the past, the present and other universe and he is not made with matter (the matter come from star seed and he create them) You can go in the Sailor Cosmos profile for the Cauldron part

Chaos is Non existent, if Eternity can bypass it, Ok

If the Cauldron is not a concept, Chaos can't erase Eternity since Eternity is a living concept. You need feats of your hax affecting a concept.

I see, i don't thinks chaos can affect a concept.

Anyway, Eternity can't affect chaos too, she is the void itself and he is Non existent

Back