• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, I had a dream about this match-up. I was down stairs helping with dinner, which is already wierd, because I'm usually not allowed to help, just talking with my mother, when I look over at a white board, which is also wierd because we don"t have any white boards, and I saw this title written on it and was like, "The hell is that?" So obviously I must do it. My subconscious is demanding it.

Lelouch is in base. His mech wouldn't help in this fight anyway. Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief is restricted, Speed Equalized

Esdeath and Lelouch are about 6 meters apart. SBA otherwise. I regret Nothing!

Esdeath

Lelouch vi Britannia

Poor Lelouch he becomes Esdeath's most recent plaything. Not even his Geas will save him, since it is something Esdeath resists..... rather well.

Welp,Homu brought so much feat for Lelouch like of course,his 2-A mindhax,but since he's gone for one week for now,just wait for him to return.

I'm also very surprised by this,because Lelouch is very wanked before (not in this wiki but in outside and my local country website very years ago),if this feat accepted then his wank are justified lol.

That post made me lol BTW, kudos.

This match might possibly be fair if we get some input.

It depends on what kind of order Lelouch decides to give her. That's how his Geas works right? But he can only use it once right?

That said, I'm genuinely interested about the 2-A mindhax thing. Because I honestly find that level of hax in a verse like Code Geass where the strongest characters are like 7-B to 6-C via weapons hard to beleive.

Depends on who shots first. Esdeath can just throw some random ice at him and he is death. But one if Lelouch got his eyes on her, she is screwed.

Also, the characters from Nightmare of Nunnally have some really cool stuffs. Time stop, speed amps that reaches Infinity in an instant, void manip (Although not combat applicant).

I want to say she does scales due the whole Code bearer are immune to Geass, but lack of evidence of them taking on 4-D scale Geass prevent me from saying that.

Nope. Code bearer doesn't have Geass. They can only grants it.

Beside, C.C Geass was some form of Emphatic manipulation, not mindhax.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Depends on who shots first. Esdeath can just throw some random ice at him and he is death. But one if Lelouch got his eyes on her, she is screwed.
<6 meters apart glaring eachother down

You could say he already has his eyes on her.

Gargoyle One said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
<6 meters apart glaring eachother down
You could say he already has his yes on her.
Indeed, he has his yes on her

@Gar Then it depends on what command Lelouch would gives to her, which is varies from the time to time. But those commands are also depended on the situation Lelouch was in.

In this situation, the most likely commands he would gives are "Die" or "Answer my questions". If Lelouch doesn't have any intel on Esdeath and knew that he is in a fight, I can see him using the latter one since he is that kind of guy. Finding about his enemies first before dealing with them. Supernatural power (and immortals) are exist in CG verse, so I think it's safe to assume that he at least, has some suspicious about Esdeath having a power of her own.

If he already has the intel about what she can do, then he will go straight to "die" commands.

Either way, starting range makes this fight in his favor. So, switching my vote to him.

Esdeath needs to move her hand for him to die

He needs to speak the words.

Esdeath shoots first.

I mean, both are basically fast movements, but I remember seeing someone saying that speaking is the faster one. I think it was Kal who said it.

It isn't when you need to say you're full command for it to take affect.

That said, we should probably wait for the CRT to finish before continuing with this thread.

Back