• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs Esdeath with hax (Finished)

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Woo, first Quinella thread on the wiki! Also, before anyone says it: Yes, I'm aware of the tier difference.

Esdeath

vs

Quinella

Rules:

• Base Esdeath vs Base Quinella.
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character, however both know that one another is a major threat to either their lives, or their plans.
  • Win by death.
  • The battle takes place at the very top of the Axiom Church.
Score:

The stronger Esdeath: 0

The haxxier Esdeath: 0

Inconclusive: 5

Battle Music:

Battle Theme

Esdeath Icicles

You forgot the "Aw fork" before the "I can't believe you've done this."

I know

Anyways ugh.... What stops Esdeath from breathing on her with AP? Or more appropriately, just flashfreezing beyond any hope of recovery?

Quinella enacting her law manip saying "no u", blowing Esdeath's soul out of her body, transmuting her into a sword, etc.

Oh fork

I'll just wait for Versus to T-Pose into the fray

Quinella doesn't need voice commands for most of her abilities though, check the weakness section.

Ex: Law manip is practically instant, as well as transmutation, which can also be used at a distance.

So both recognize each other as a threat and both have thought based insta kills (I think?) meaning it's an Inconclusive shoot out, I guess?

Quinella has Regenerationn. Quite high, too. She regenerated from jumping off the top of the Central Cathedral thrice, being stabbed through her heart twice, incinerated twice, and being showered with lightning strikes.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I think we need more info here cause right now it sounds like a thought based flashfreeze or Time Stop vs a voice command.
^^^ Timestop was covered by Xmark and Apies.

Both have thought-based attacks that are practically instant.

Is it in-character for Esdeath to instantly start with Timestop?

Then it could go either way, hence the "Incon" because the two can start off with instant, thought-based attacks.

"In-character, however both know that one another is a major threat to either their lives, or their plans."

When does Wuinella start with instant attacks?

Because of she did, Kirito and the crew would be dead

because of jesus-kun's 1-A plot armor

Okay. ****. I had to search through v14 to refresh my memory.

During the battle, Quinella was just randomly "playing" with them. Don't forget, Quinella was the "absolute" user of Sacred Arts and basically "god" during her time. She saw Kirito and pretty much everyone as fodder.

This is a battle where Quinella knows the other is a major threat to her life.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Is it just me or do a lot of Esdeath matches, whether their finished or not, tend towards inconclusive?
For concluded matches, Esdeath currently has 3 NOTABLE wins, 1 notable losses and 1 notable inconclusive match. Many prior matches have been discarded due to upgrades and downgrades.

Jasonsith said:
ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Is it just me or do a lot of Esdeath matches, whether their finished or not, tend towards inconclusive?
For concluded matches, Esdeath currently has 3 NOTABLE wins, 1 notable losses and 1 notable inconclusive match. Many prior matches have been discarded due to upgrades and downgrades.
Schnee One said:
That loss is actually her win if you read the thread
Changes applied.

By the way, Thunder McQueen pops into this match FRA.

Esdeath could Time Stop, but if Altair I mean, Quinella gets her other powers in first, then Quinella is dead. Incon.

Back