• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs Esdeath with hax (Finished)

Law Manipulation shutting down her everything followed up by Quinella tapping her on the forehead

no

Legit though, something along the lines of "Sacred arts no u" or something like that

... definitely longer then Esdeath's thing

Esdeath really likes yelling it out for it to be thought based...

Pretty sure, since it's an opening move of her's. Does Esdeath start off with Mahapadma in-character straight away? From what I remember, she only uses it last second.

I have read it, I dont see how that means that she starts with time stop. I dont know what you mean by stop, this is my first time. And it fdoes not matter if grace is over if the answer(or what is voted on) is clearly wrong.

I know nothing about Quinella, I only know about Esdeath. And considering her character time stopping first thing is just not what she does. Unless she is sure she is dying right there and then.

Yes, that and Quin is a ****** and doesn't lead with her stuff immediately

"Why would she use it to avoid it"

That's her sole reason for using it

1. Avoids Mine's sniper shot using it

2. Avoids Susanoo's explosions and beam

3. Avoid a slash by Akame

That's her sole reason for using it

Yeah because all of those would have instantly killed her. I dont know what Quin's attack looks like, but if it looks relatively harmless why wont Esdeath simply block it with her sword like she does with a million other things without time stop, there is a big reason she uses time stop extremely rarely and that is because she can only use it once per day as I am sure you know so I doubt she would use it for her first attack. But if Quin does not lead with her hax immediately either then I am still not sure why people are assuming they both would.

Mines attack wouldn't have killed her, she's physically much stronger then her and even blocked a shot from her.

We literally do not know that the only reason Esdeath is stronger is because we calced her stronger something that the author in fact does not know, why the hell will Esdeath use a once in a day move for something that would not kill her, that is just very stupid expecially for someone like Esdeath.

"She's only stronger because she was called stronger"

I explained above that she blocked a shot form her though, so even the series knows that

Even if it doesn't kill you, why would Esdeath, a character who absolutely adores fighting to the point where it was her entire life's worth, let themselves get hit?

I dont see what liking fighting means to allowing yourself to be hit with apparently no dire consequences vs using your literal last resort.

Define last resort

Esdeath doesn't need her time stop to fight, and its not like she knows this character is going to push her to where her time stop would be needed to save her own ass

If a character is about to hit her, she's not going to let herself get hit, by the virtue of having common sense

Last resort as in Esdeath literally defines it as such. It id her trump card her strongeest move that apparently drains her so much that she can olnly use it once per day and it is undoubtably her most powerful move.

Which she can do via dodging or blocking is my point.

Why would Esdeath go for : last resort vs block or dodge.

She can't dodge the attack though

While it is visible its still a homing attack that can go almost indefinitely, Quinella can spam multiple if necessary.

If Esdeath were to dodge, it would keep homing

If she were to block, her ice would turn into a balloon, and she knows not too block another attack

Granted, neither one of them would lead with it, so while I still think its Incon you're correct on the reasoning being somewhat flawed

Well, that is all I needed to know then. I did not even know how Quin's attack worked, because honestly the reasoning here was pretty bad..

Back