• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So even tho her profile literally says its "FAR ABOVE her base", it somehow still isn't enough to fill the 1.5x gap?
Because being "far stronger" doesn't make her 1.5 times stronger. Those "far highers" and "highers" are unquantifiable, as in, they do not make a character "insert number" stronger.

Anyway this is a mismatch, probably a stomp for Esdeath, Yamato can't do anything against time stopping lol.

Because being "far stronger" doesn't make her 1.5 times stronger. Those "far highers" and "highers" are unquantifiable, as in, they do not make a character "insert number" stronger.
Tbf transformations make Zoans much stronger though. Like how Hybrid Kaidou could stop Luffy's heart in hybrid, something he failed to ever do in base.

Long story short, the AP Gap is incredibly small as it is unquantifiably below 1.5x.

Not that it even matters.

One: Yamato starts with Thunder Bagua, can esdeath dodge or block that easily?
Two: can she break through all of Yamato's defenses? Which include:
Armament haki
Advanced Conquerors haki
When the hell was Advanced Conqueror's haki defense? They only coat their attacks in it I thought

So what's the consensus for this match? I am leaning towards Esdeath, myself; while she won't use time stop right away due to sadism reasons, she likely would use it eventually when she discovers that her and Yamato are roughly equal and actually gives her a challenge-Esdeath is a ******. but she isn't dumb, after all.

Esdeath stomps
Eh? Yamato still has a good chance of killing Esdeath before she pulls out time stop, mostly due to Esdeath's CIS, tho. Nevertheless, a stomp is declared when one can beat the other with absolutely zero effort, which isn't the case here in my eyes. His ability to amp his AP and speed, while they are unknown, are still very good ways of dealing massive damage to Esdeath if they land; the ability to increase his dura is also a good thing for Yamato.

Yeah but that's not really a layer of defense in that case is it? It's like saying a sword is a layer of defense.
It can be
Screen_Shot_2022-07-29_at_2.23.32_AM.png

Eh? Yamato still has a good chance of killing Esdeath before she pulls out time stop, mostly due to Esdeath's CIS, tho. Nevertheless, a stomp is declared when one can beat the other with absolutely zero effort, which isn't the case here in my eyes. His ability to amp his AP and speed, while they are unknown, are still very good ways of dealing massive damage to Esdeath if they land; the ability to increase his dura is also a good thing for Yamato.
Yeah, rather than a stomp this is more like a decisive win, but i'll let the others think about it

@KingTempest Thought?

wait actually no we reached 7 votes:

Eseseso ,Zoronotzolo, Tatsumi, LNZO, Nierre, Fantarin and me

Grace begins now

Yamato freezes her, ez dub, stop making stomp matches
Jokes aside, I'm 98% sure Esdeath takes this, the other two percent is just Yamato getting lucky with really good and precise hits. Anyway, voting Esdeath FRA I guess.

Yeah, I didn't mean stomp as in literal stomp, more like esdeath has a serious advantage.

Yamato Base scales to be comparable or superior to Kaido Base which is claimed to be able to stop Blackbeard who possesses the power of the Gura Gura no Mi the strongest Paramecia which is superior to the Zushi Zushi no Mi which is 1.03 Petatons
Zoan Form Yamato outclasses him and Hybrid Yamato is superior to Zoan Form and can ultimately increase its Attack power with Haoushoku Infusion.
which gives us a scale string like this:
Houshoku Infusion Yamato > Hybrid Yamato > Zoan Form Yamato >Base Yamato => Base Kaido > Post-Gura Gura Blackbeard > 1.03 Petatons

Esdeath scales to at least 550 Gigatons and possibly 1.58 Petatons

the difference between the calculated 1.533980583

seriously there seems to be a big AP difference between the two ?

Last edited:
Can Yamato reach a valid wincon before Esdeath uses "bruh Time Stop GG"?

I really can't see a valid scenario, Esdeath has many advantages.

Can Yamato reach a valid wincon before Esdeath uses "bruh Time Stop GG"?

I really can't see a valid scenario, Esdeath has many advantages.
It seems like as if Esdeath can only use it once per day and doesn't resort to using it right away, so I guess I can help with getting this match added by unlocking Yamato's profile.

It seems like as if Esdeath can only use it once per day and doesn't resort to using it right away, so I guess I can help with getting this match added by unlocking Yamato's profile.
Esdeath used it like 3x in the final battle. She can use it more than once, at least while she's "commander in chief"

Esdeath used it like 3x in the final battle. She can use it more than once, at least while she's "commander in chief"
I wouldn't know much about that. Is she very likely to use that early in the fight?

Back