• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs Esdeath with hax (Finished)

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Tbh you did this during Accel vs Momoshiki, so this is nothing new
And against there is nothing wrong with speaking after grace is over especially if you think reasoning behind a defeat or win is wrong. And I will continue to do so. So you can shove your opinion elsewhere ty.

What you're doing is wrong actually, if you have problems with this match, you can simply request this in the VS battle removal thread rather than speaking after grace.

If the match is added and someone can simply give me better reasoing there is nothing wrong with asking in the same thread, I am not looking to remove the match unless I know for sure that the reasoning behind it is wrong.

Back