• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath VS Kakashi

• Fight Location: The Empire
  • Starting Distance: 20m
  • Bloodlusted Esdeath
  • Equalized speed
  • Dual Mangekyō Sharingan Kakashi
Esdeath:
Kakashi:
Inconclusive:

400802-animegirl-wallpaper.jpg
wp6621700.jpg

Last edited:
Esdeath starts with ice spamming while attempting to CQC. if none of those works she goes for ice cavalry or Time Stop to end it
CQC is death sentence for her, Idk how skilled she is but kakashi is very ******* skilled, has crazy senses with the MS (Allows him to read muscle tension to figure out their next moves), Can be intangible and he uses a dura negging attack IC in CQC.

Well Esdeath CQC isn't gonna be instant death sentence for her. she fought someone who can kill her in 1 hit even with the slightest scratch. and the only reason she lost there was because her bloodlust blinded her about the mirror image. so I don't think so

Well Esdeath CQC isn't gonna be instant death sentence for her. she fought someone who can kill her in 1 hit even with the slightest scratch. and the only reason she lost there was because her bloodlust blinded her about the mirror image. so I don't think so
Isn't she like, Massively stronger than akame who I'm assuming the character you're talking about? Also was said character as skilled as kakashi? Or had range as good as his with his kamui raikiri? Or has senses as good as the MS sharingan's?

Akame went with her trump card during the fight and was only able to come up close.
She isn't massively stronger. she's massively skilled. she's not one shotting Akame but her skill use of CQC + ice spamming even put Akame with her trump card at edge

Akame went with her trump card during the fight and was only able to come up close.
She isn't massively stronger. she's massively skilled. she's not one shotting Akame but her skill use of CQC + ice spamming even put Akame with her trump card at edge
Esdeath's profile literally states she's massively faster than akame though. ": At least Massively Hypersonic (Much faster than Akame who managed to evade lightning. Faster than Tatsumi, and casually dodged a shot from Mine)"

yes but After Akame went for the trump card she started almost speed blitzing her but Esdeath adapted no problem even capable of blocking her attacks.
the speed is assuming base akame. just rewatch the entire 1v1 between them.

yes but After Akame went for the trump card she started almost speed blitzing her but Esdeath adapted no problem even capable of blocking her attacks.
the speed is assuming base akame. just rewatch the entire 1v1 between them.
I have nothing to rewatch since I've never watched nor read Akame ga kill in the first place. Anyways how skilled is esdeath? Kakashi has eyes that lets him read muscle tension to analyze the opponent's next move and is also really skilled and mobile, can go intangible and his fear aura should at the very least shake esdeath up. Kamui is also in character for him which is BFR

Also from reading her profile it has this weakness which says he can only use it once a day and it drains her stamina so yeah

unless he's initially already in kamui before the fight starts then he will still be in the same dimension.
else incon if bloodlusted as either kakashi go kamui first or esdeath time stop first and pummels him with ice and swords

How long does she use it for BTW? From looking at the example from her profile she sliced that dude like once and then resumed time again so I'm assuming she doesn't go apeshit in the frozen time?

She froze time had some time to be smug
sliced off mirror image
didn't work she started looking around then the time starts to resume.

it should be long enough to kill anyone stationary in 20m distance

unless he's initially already in kamui before the fight starts then he will still be in the same dimension.
else incon if bloodlusted as either kakashi go kamui first or esdeath time stop first and pummels him with ice and swords
Kakashi can either kamui to BFR her instantly whilst she has to stop time THEN attack or kakashi can go into kamui and wait for her stamina to drain cause her profile notes that her time stop drains her stamina, After that kakashi just stomps cause without her time stop she's got not wincon

that's assuming Kakashi can think first
because esdeath time stop is thought based

hence I believe bloodlusted will make it incon unless Kakashi is already in kamui before the fight starts

since in this scenario who thinks first wins which is how incon goes

She froze time had some time to be smug
sliced off mirror image
didn't work she started looking around then the time starts to resume.

it should be long enough to kill anyone stationary in 20m distance
that is the anime, the manga is different

that's assuming Kakashi can think first
because esdeath time stop is thought based

hence I believe bloodlusted will make it incon unless Kakashi is already in kamui before the fight starts

since in this scenario who thinks first wins which is how incon goes
No, He doesn't have to think first, if they think at the same time (which is what we'll assume) then both of their attacks happen at the same time meaning kakashi wins since its not like esdeath wins once she time stops, she still has to attack in that stopped time whilst kakashi auto wins with either going to the kamui dimension or BFRing her

Back