• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ryu @David

You're missing the point. I'm saying she can't regen the damage back because the LF would be cut clean. The attack cuts through space so there's nothing to regen.

Also @Ryu I dunno about oxygen. Ryuko was weakened severely weakened from blood loss when she first battled Satsuki, so her needing oxygen is very likely to be true.

However you said that "And Erza doesn't have the energy to pull off Nakagami more than once, at most twice at this point." and that despite this the battle is in Ryuko's favor.

And I guess I was thinking of when Ryuko doesn't need oxygen to survive in space. But either way just shooting a big burst of water at Ryuko won't drown her.

Ryukama said:
However you said that "And Erza doesn't have the energy to pull off Nakagami more than once, at most twice at this point." and that despite this the battle is in Ryuko's favor.
True, but if that hits critically, she's dead imo.

Ryukama said:
But either way just shooting a big gurst of water at her won't drown Ryuko.
How about several of them? I'm not talking about drowning her slowly like the Water Prison technique. I'm talking about filling her lungs with water from the sheer pressure of the water.

@Weekly I know that, but as I said she was losing consciousness from blood loss. And to be fair, how the heck did she survive in space is really not that clear.

Nakagami has to be one of the most wanked abilities on this forum. It didn't even knock out Minerva but somehow its going to kill Ryuko.

@Scarlet Where was she losing conciousness from blood? She's lost immense amounts of blood and shrugged if off like it's nothing several times. And does the method in which she survives in space really matter? She just did it.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Scarlet Where was she losing conciousness from blood? She's lost immense amounts of blood and shrugged if off like it's nothing several times.
First battle against Satsuki. Senketsu was draining huge amounts of blood from her and a short outburst of anger cost her 15 seconds IIRC.

@Scarlet So I take it you're now voting for Erza?

But also does Erza usually start off with these sorts of things or those techniques? Because Ryuko will also be fighting back, regenerating and can kill her with a critical strike. Depending on how Erza fights she could lose before doing those things.

You mean the fight in episode 3 in which she still had barely any experience using Senketsu, and was still not even close to using Senketsu to even half his potential as she was still embarrassed by what she looked like when she wore him? The fight in which she had only absorbed two Banshi threads which increased her Regenerationn speed later in the series? The fight against Mountain level Satsuki before Ryuko and Senketsu learned she even HAD the ability to regenerate?

Youre gauging your argument off of a single instance of a statement issued when the characters themselves didnt even know Ryuko had the ability to regenerate her blood and body, and literally every fight after this shows that blood loss isnt an issue for Ryuko...

Whoah whoah slow down mate lol. Not saying she doesn't shrug off blood loss later, just saying that she was affected earlier by it. And everyone seems to forget Ryuko got her lights turned off by Satsuki and was out cold for several seconds.

@Ryu No I'm not voting for Erza. I already voted here, I'm just presenting some scenarios where Erza can "likely" turn the battle in her favor.

@Scarlet Ryuko admittedly is disadvantaged in several areas against Erza besides her regen. Also one can turn it around and say it's sad that you don't trust Erza enough to have her follow proper Standard Battle Assumptions to win :)

Also sadly that is kinda like how it is to be honest.

Ryukama said:
Also one can turn it around and say it's sad that you don't trust Erza enough to have her follow proper Standard Battle Assumptions to win :)
I was expecting you'd say that. You did not disappoint :)

Tumblr lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1 400

@Scarlet Again, every fight after that one showed that she's not affected by it, even the fights in the same form, and this was before she even knew she could regenerate.

I like how Burning keeps copy pasting Ryuko's name lol.

And yeah, just because KO is still on the table, doesn't mean it's an advatange for one or the other because both can be knocked out. One can however make an argument around it.

ScarletFirefly said:
I like how Burning keeps copy pasting Ryuko's name lol.
Can the noob seriously not type a "ü" on his own? Even then everyone just calls her "Ryuko" lol

Ryukama said:
Can the noob seriously not type a "ü" on his own? Even then everyone just calls her "Ryuko" lol
Alternatively, you can call her Ryuuko since the (ü) is a prolonged (u).

...I'm not copy pasting anything.

Also, that's not what I meant. You can say it like that but what I was trying to say is that even if you make a case for a character knocking out the other, High-Mid Regenerationn is still pretty daunting so people are much more likely to go with the character with Regenerationn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back