• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hax stomp? No. Regular stomp? Not really, but close. Their AP and Dura are in the same class so putting Erza down will require time and won't be easy. But the battle is decisively and clearly in favor of Ryuko, hence the reason I'm suggesting a rematch with knowledge.

Ryüko just has better defense mechanisms (reactive evolution and Regenerationn). It will take quite some time for her to put Erza down. Since she still keeps on fighting with severe damage.

how can she use reactuve evolution against swords since yeah Erza uses elemental attacks,but she still uses swords to fight elemental damage is just a bonus...

Reactive evolution won't come much into play as I mentioned earlier, but resistance to elemental attacks is a good bonus.

Anyway, I wanna make a rematch with knowledge but I also wanna give my opinions and vote. Inner self is conflicted.

She won't evolve to defend against swords. If that was the case, Satsuki would've gotten creamed. Let's not go to NLFs.

WilliamShadow said:
With that being cleared its practicly regenartion vs durabilty negation so I go for Erza.
Durability negation won't bypass Regenerationn. And Erza doesn't have the energy to pull off Nakagami more than once, at most twice at this point.

Weekly is it possible to close this thread and open another one with knowledge since there's practically no winning for Erza here?

Okay, so is Erza getting knowledge?

Nevertheless, I also don't think it's a stomp. Since Satsuki could hold her own against Ryüko due to superior skill, I don't see why Erza can't at least work towards that.

Well personally I don't see how this is much different than most of Ryuko's other victories.

They both have the exact same level of stats. Even in range. And Ryuko is actually disadvantaged in variety and hax (since Erza has some form of durability negation)

Most of the votes are involving Ryuko's Regenerationn being too hard to go around. Despite that Erza's powers can harm Ryuko and give her difficulty, but not defeat her for good. These are the same reasonings for the other fights she won.

Ryuko and Erza have numerous things they are completely equal in. Ryuko is disadvantaged in several areas, but has the advantage in an area that allows her to win. And even then, it's a prolounged and fairly difficult win, as Ryuko has no offensive hax unlike Erza.

That's a decisive win. Not a stomp. If other people disagree with me however, I'm fine with this being closed again.

Bepo4151 said:
wasn't this accepted as an outlier
The AP of the meteor feat was considered an outlier. But the speed as far as I'm aware wasn't given the same treatment due to the fact that it wasn't morbidly above Natsu's previous feat of dodging lightning

Burning Full Fingers said:
The meteor feat is for 7-A to High 7-A Erza. Yeah, it's Mach 1381.
Erzas AP isn't even scaled to the meteor anymore BFF she's scaled to Natsu's lake vaporisation feat

So counting the votes (which the reasonings wouldn't change since the thread was only reopened and nothing else happened) it's 7 votes for Ryuko (Cropfist, Byakushiki Setsura, Soldier Blue, WeeklyBattles, Buring Full Fingers and myself) and 1 vote (WilliamShadow) for Erza so far.

Yeah I did make a mistake. I knew William voted for Erza. I meant to type the name of another user instead of William for Ryuko's tally. But looking back it seems they didn't give a decisive vote. My apologies. 6-1

I hate to say this and I hate Cal for making this fight without giving Erza any knowledge of Ryuko's regen as that is literally the one thing keeping Erza from winning.

Overall, this is a close decisive match, but Ryuko wins via regen...There is literally no way for Erza to put Ryuko down for good without knowing of her Regen....So sadly Erza loses here....

I never thought there would be a day you would sincerely apologize to me. Feels too good.
I was apologizing to Cal for making a mistake on his thread. Not to you. You deserve no apolgies from me!

Hmph

In all seriousness I also apologized to you about closing the One Piece thread remember? lol

Yeah, knowledge for Erza would be much better.
Why? So Erza will win? Ryuko is disadvantaged enough and will still have a very, very hard time getting a prolounged and gradual win against her. Granting special knowledge to Erza isn't needed to make this not a stomp.

@Ryu That's because we want Erza to win XD.

Although in all seriousness that would be unfair to Ryuko.

I'm still wondering why people aren't taking Nakagami Starlight into question here. And also no one is mentioning the fact that Erza can use water to drown Ryuko. Just saying.

I think people said that while she can negate durability Ryuko can still regen the damage. And I don't think Ryuko needs oxygen to survive. Either way, at least according to the profile Erza's Water Manipulation equates to shooting powerful waves of water, which isn't going to drown her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back