• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Altaïr Ibn Al Ma'Louf said:
There is just an downgrading of Zoro's speed, not others caracteristics. You make this battle unequal juste to give the win to Erza, it's stupid.
BOTH ARE IN THE SAME TIER!!! This match is even. keep on and i will report you. Speedstomps are not allowed to my knowledge.

@Altaïr Ibn Al Ma'Louf I might be wrong but did you just make another account (Teppei-sama) just to agree with yourself?

Joined today, only contributions is in this thread. Yeah smells like vote manipulation to me. Can we get a mod and close this thread already, also to take a look at this guy?

I've repoted it. If you truly are not manipulating votes then there's nothing to worry about. Either way this should be closed.

Why the speed of Zoro against Kuma is not took into account? That we just show me a feat more impressive than the one that made Zoro against Pica.

Erza makes what of better than all this.

• I'm not Altair thing.
I find the a little sloppy especially since i know both worlds and Erza uses max 3 times these.

I observe VS battle for many years.

So let's go to the French One Piece Wikia, the French Fairy Tail and Shingeki no Kyojin Wikia to see that i am a reccurent member of wikia. And i'm not stupid like that to create others accounts.

Don't insult me like that.

Okay. Stop. You are all going off-topic. The results have already been added. I believe you can remake this fight if you wish.

And then the results were added ?

So when a charachter is stronger than the other. It does not matter because the results have been added ?

Nobody answered my arguments. And this is not the first time that fighting has changed.

I think the important take away here is that this fight 'victory' was controversial at best, and rushed at the worst. Clearly a lot of people disagree with erza winning seeing as how she barely met the technical requirements to declare it in her favor and there's still discussion going on.

There's no need to start another thread or argue to have the results changed (though people are free to do so if they care that much I guess), but this is by no means a 'clear, clean win' of any kind.

The results were added quite a while ago Teppei. Also look at their profiles, their stats are almost the same except for speed which was equalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back