• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I've wanted this for awhile these two are seen as the swordmasters of anime(Well sort of.) Who will win this amazing duel of swords. Which is better red hair or green hair?

-Speed Equalized

-Win via KO only no death.

Erza:9

Zoro:6

Nah both are equally talented fighters. Nakama Shenanigans are really just thoughts in her head tbh. Without it she's still as strong as she is. Plus she does have extreme versatility.

I'm gonna give this to Zoro due to his precog, slightly superior range and (according to his profile) higher combat inteligence.

With speed equalized, I'm giving it to Erza.

She's way more versatile in terms of swords, not to mention she can manipulate them with her mind. Also she can fly which can be a pain in the ass for Marimo-san.

Also she has a plethora of armors to protect herself with, and Zoro has nothing to protect himself with, except his swords.

Not Jim Sterling said:
So suddenly zoro loss all of his ranged attack and his haki to defend himself.
No he did not lose his ranged attacks. But Erza's ability to fly, gives her much more maneuverability than just moving on the ground like Zoro. Also she has her Nakagami Starlight that she can use to cut through space and bypass Zoro's ranged slashes.

Also who's to say her telekinesis won't mess with Zoro's swords. She has been shown to manipulate dozen's of swords, lifting them from the ground with her mind and launching them at her enemies when she was just a child. She can freely manipulate roughly 200 swords with her Heaven Wheel Armor. Zoro's surely will resist the Telekinesis, but even the slightest deviations will result in Zoro's missing his attacks.

I'm sorry I just cannot see Zoro winning this with Speed equalized. She's way more versatile than him.

Not Jim Sterling said:
But her nakama shenanigans still ruined my life..
Why do you hate nakamas so much bro? It's her power lol, only it's dormant and will activate when her friends are in danger. Like Gohan.

I would say Zoro. Sure his swords can be taken away from him, but he isn't completely defenseless without them. He has the Mutoryu to do just that when he doesn't have swords. In addition, his two Haki will help him in this fight. Color of Observation will def. help him a lot in this battle, and he's got a range advantage and he isn't called the "Strawhat's Resident blood bank" for nothing.

how does Zoro have more range? Erza's heaven's wheel armor has a lot of range.

plus with speed equalized Erza can outspeed Zoro with Flight Armor. Plus her Adamantine Armor will heavily increase her durability.

@Dragon, looking at the profiles, Zoro has 500 meter range with his ranged slashes. Erza's range says several hundred, but I'm not quite sure what it exactly is.

I'm pretty sure when speed is equalized, it actually is equalized at all times. Erza could get hit by Zoro's ranged slashes, and his CoA will help against Adamantine. Then again, I don't know shit about Fairy Tail. Can Erza use more than one of her armors simultaneously?

no when speed is equalized that means they start off a equalized speeds. If they have something that increases speed then that character's speed increases. No but she can switch almost instantly and use multiple weapons at once. She can summon over 100 swords to use as projectiles from all sides.

Additionaly range is almost meaningless, both are in character and both will attepmt to clash in almost mele range with their 3 swords and sword/lance/hammer/dagger/polearm/axe /whatever Erza has.

Zoro: I have 3 swords.

Erza: I got over 100. some spears, rocket lances and a buster sword.

Czuczian11 said:
Additionaly range is almost meaningless, both are in character and both will attepmt to clash in almost mele range with their 3 swords and sword/lance/hammer/dagger/polearm/axe /whatever Erza has.
How is it out of their characters to nit use ranged slashes? They have both shown they can and will use them if there's a need to. If we're talking about in-character, Zoro would refuse to fight her since she's a woman, but I dont wanna discuss that lol.

Well quality=/= quantity but Nakagami Starlight Armor used with Benizakura Sword would be something Zoro couldnt resist. It can cut through laws of space and ignore magic (so Haki Defence is not going to work, the pecog could help however)

Czuczian11 said:
Well quality=/= quantity but Nakagami Starlight Armor used with Benizakura Sword would be something Zoro couldnt resist. It can cut through laws of space and ignore magic (so Haki Defence is not going to work, the pecog could help however)
That could very well be the case but let's not forget that her swords are magical and crafted by Heart-Kreuz which is known for having the best swords around, so I wouldn't exactly call her swords low quality.

Not to be that guy, but the dude argument that's saying Zoro wins because nakama power is bullshit, shouldn't really count. It's illogical, this is like saying Zoro can't win because using a sword with his mouth is impossible.

Im not saying the are low quality, but in coprassion to her special weapons like bezniakura, that electric lance hammer from fillers or water sword, her weapons from AOE attack of that angel looking armor are rather not impressive. However redglasses of that fact her versality is a key to victory. She can use huge variety of elemental attacks and has an attack that will ignore Haki , as well as speed status increase with one of her armors.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Who say Zoro wins because nakama power? also nakama power is bullshit anyway.
You said and I'm quoting

Not Jim Sterling said:
maybe not, zoro are better fighter anyway due to not too relied on nakama shenanigans.
This is not a valid argument.

erza can keep up with zoro in a swordfight. zoro can wield 3 swords, erza can wield them using her feet. zoro can take alot of damage, so can erza + she has armors. the armors give her certain boosts or abilities, so there is a clear versatility advantage and there are some armors that would give zoro serious trouble. so erza wins in a close fight.

with speed equalized its the same, just less trouble.

well speed equalized then erza wins due to sheer versatility but with speed unequalised then zoro destroyes her completely due to a huge gap in sheer skill and his massive speed he will completely dominate her. and we have yet to see zoro go all out post timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back