• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LTB2000 said:
And the first time she sends 200 swords, zoro will counter it with Tatsumaki.
And when Erza realizes he's blocking them with Tatsumaki, she stops everything that hasn't been blocked in mid air, waits until the move is done, and sends them in again. She could also use her telekinesis to get the swords that have been knocked away and put them in attack position again. If Zoro uses Tatsumaki again when she sends the swords for the second time, they will just enter a loop that will last until one of them is too tired to continue, and that would most likely be Zoro.

Edit: Isn't Tatsumaki a wind based move? Because IIRC, Erza has an armor for that.

How is it most likely zoro? I'm sure Zoro isn't going to go into a loop if he knows its going to continue if he knows it is his downfall, I mean he is tactical and an adept fighter since the training with Mihawk.

So, he doesn't go into a loop. What are his options for dealing with the 200+ swords coming at him from different angles then?

Make her go on defense with his brute strength, which seems like a good idea. Let her be unable to focus for a single moment to attack even with the blades. :\

But her Nakagami Starlight and Adamantine armor will help with that. Plus her Flight Armor will give her a speed advantage.

Battlemania said:
Make her go on defense with his brute strength, which seems like a good idea. Let her be unable to focus for a single moment to attack even with the blades. :\
Erza can use telekinesis to change the path of his blades in CQC. Sure, he would be able to resist it to some extent by brute force, but in a sword fight, even the slightest error could be deadly. Besides, i doubt he can overpower Erza with brute strength when both are City level. Erza can also fly, and even use her TK for CQC purposes, shown with Wingblade Armor (Zoro still has no counter for this btw) and Heaven's Wheel Armor.

Precognition is the key for zoro's success. Erza is not going through the Precognition whatsoever regardless of what she does cause he can easily predict it thanks to haki. Also he can use armament haki to shield himself against the swords.

erza can keep up with zoro without her armors aswell since she has shown to be able to block zoro's level slashes. zoro can wield 3 swords, erza can wield an additional 1 or 2 on her feet. both of them can pretty much take any amount of pain. also an important factor is that erza can use weapons from different armors separately.

lightning staff alone would be a problem for zoro, since he cant block lightning attacks, the only way is to dodge for him, but then again, erza could mix up the water sword with it. even if she misses, it will make the ground wet and zoro will get zapped by a lightning attack even if it misses.

if zoro tries any big attack, adamantine armor should take it atleast once. soaring armor could surprise zoro 1 or 2 times with a burst of speed. wingblade will overcome zoro's avareness and defences, since he can neither see nor feel the attacks, plus those bladwings can block some of zoro's attacks if needed. after getting slashed alot, zoro will go for a typical dramatic deciding all or nothing clash.

well, erza has nakagami armor for that. it will cut through zoro's sword and zoro himself.

Zoro is just going to rush erza, this is the same kind of fight as shirou vs gligamesh... closing the gap on a sword spammer prevents them from using their sword spam since they won't have the concentration and the would also risk hitting themself if they spammed at full potential on a melee range opponent.... and in close rango zoro is the one with precog and the stats to back it up without needing to switch back and forth between armors.

Where had she ever did that? And like I said, zoro has armament haki, so Erza's not cutting him that easily.

she did that in the tower of heaven when she was a child, if you ask...

took dozens of weapons up with her telekinesis, they didnt belong to her.

@Sword Dancer This is not the same as Shirou vs Gil, because unlike Gilgamesh, Erza can actually fight in close range. Sword Spam is only one of her options to win. And again, unlike Gilgamesh, Erza can freely manipulate her swords in the air. She can use them as projectiles, shields, can stop them in mid air, change directions, etc. Precog does not help you when you have 3 swords and the enemy has over 200 coming from all sides.

Erza does not need to use specific armors to be City level. Sure, some are faster than the others, or have higher AP, but they're all still City level.

Erza just has way too much versality for Zoro to deal with. Close combat? Wingblade Armor/Nakagami Armor, GG Zoro.

Long range? Sword spam and elemental attacks, GG Zoro. Before you ask why are elemental attacks important, well. Erza has an armor that shoots lightning. Zoro's swords are made of metal. Metal conducts electricity. Do the math.

Zoro's only advantage is precog, and even that is countered hard by Wingblade, sword spam and, to some extent, Nakagami Starlight.

Erza can actually fight in close range.

Like Zoro. And i ready to swear that Zoro is better.

Erza can freely manipulate her swords in the air.

Zoro, too.

She can use them as projectiles,

Zoro can counter them easily, and can make air slash.

Precog does not help you when you have 3 swords and the enemy has over 200 coming from all sides.

Zoro, injuried, dodge the light speed air's ball of Kuma. And pre time skip, post time skip, he is more, more, more, more stronger.

Erza just has way too much versality for Zoro to deal with. Close combat? Wingblade Armor/Nakagami Armor, GG Zoro.

What is this phony argument ?! I can say too "lol zoro haki lol gg erza lol"

Long range? Sword spam and elemental attacks, GG Zoro.

Zoro can counter easily swords spaming. And for the elemental attacks, that's not necessary an argument. You just enemurate some Erza's feats and take it like trues arguments.

Erza has an armor that shoots lightning. Zoro's swords are made of metal. Metal conducts electricity. Do the math.

Lol, Zoro didn't get KO after a Ener's attack. It is not Erza who is going to worry him.

You remind me the fans of Naruto who summarize the arguments by "Sharingan, Sharingan" and take these arguments for justifiable. Say that Erza has such or such armor is not enough for discrediting Zoro and makes him lose. I could also make the same thing by saying "Zoro has Haki of the Armament and of the Observation". And then well, I know not so you realize, but your way of arguing would work in favor for Erza against Goku.

I ask us to remove the victory from Erza.

^Ummm no it would not work for goku. Goku is Multi-Galaxy Level-Universe Level while Erza and Zoro are both in the exact same tier... The results have been added already.

The results were added already. Plus we gave other reasons to why erza wins....I'll request this to be closed since the results were added a while ago.

This thread should be closed, the results are added already. There was enough arguments to prove the victor and people had enough time to vote for either combatant.

yeah, but zoro arguments were pretty much zoro has haki, gg zoro bliitz, gg so rly...

its like saying erza has magic power, gg , erza can boost her speed, gg.

neither sound very great, but there were more things said about erza and you shouldnt look at them as separate things, they add up.

ScarletFirefly said:
This thread should be closed, the results are added already. There was enough arguments to prove the victor and people had enough time to vote for either combatant.
Why ? Why we should close the thread? The results are so ridiculous. Let me talk a little bit about that.

Zoro is a real monster of endurance. Since Thriller Bark, he has clearly to prove it. He has clearly show a dexterity by far upper than Erza than that is in the dodge, when he dodges the air balls of Kuma which go at the speed of light, all this, being decreased and hurt, or in the control(master's degree) of the sword, with its perfectly clear domination on everything. He can cut the steel easily, also for the rock. Then I see not which armor of Erza could raise problem. And for the adamantine, I think the combo Shusuui with Haki can pass trought this armor.

Zoro also has a control of the Observation's haki. As a reminder, the difference between somebody who masters this Haki and the one who does not have it is huge, very huge. Just has to see the fight of the sisters of Boa Hancock versus Luffy, or of the ascendancy of Ener.

Zoro has absolutely show nothing of his training. And of little which he shows, he is clearly above Erza.

Needs to stop seeing in her a power disproportionate when in her manga, the outcome of the fights amounts that in the power of the friendship and love and other bullshit.

But when you calculate power with pixel, i think it's impossible to arguing truely here.

You do realize speed was equalized right? Plus the kuma attack isn't accepted as lightspeed here....

Last time i checked, the only lightspeed character in One Piece was Kizaru. Kuma being SoL sounds more like hyperbole.

And speed is equalized here, so that doesn't even matter.

It's still something she can do.

And elemental attacks are a minor advantage anyway, compared to Nakagami, Wingblade and sword spam.

She's not a master, don't tell me that she has element's skills like a Ajeel for the sand or Jubia for the water.

Sword spam is useless against Zoro, and Wingblade too. Zoro's air slash are stronger than wingblade. And for Nakagami, is not an argument if you don't explain what is it and WHY it should function against Zoro.

I can say only Haki like you and tell that Zoro win.

Code:
vote also Zoro.
Lighting Eneru>> Lighting Erza

http://img5.hostingpics.net/pics/291399Raigo.jpg

http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/16/52/38/93/episod10.jpg

ttp://comicvine.gamespot.com/roronoa-zoro/4005-47925/forums/zoro-respect-thread-1535452/

http://img06.deviantart.net/413f/i/...vs_pica_climax_part_1_by_theahj90-d8joi70.jpg

Then Zoro post ellipse.

Zoro tank Ursus shock which is City level. Erza has already endured you to her such an attack ?

Ursus shock is an attack of the same acabie that Memento Mori Mard geer attack which is more average level of spriggans. Erza beat the lowest of spriggans Ajeel lamul with great difficulty.

She did not even anymore manage to move after the fight.

Furthermore she is not Itachi or Hiruzen. It is not a déese of elements. And I stopped FT has a few months from the beginning of the manga there, she used very rarely her elements and that did not serve in much.

The armor of the wind is useless against Ajeel and even the armor of the water is not enough to overcome him and it beat him by means of Bisca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back