• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meepo vs Cinder Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose Meepo can try to use Shield on those '-'
Cinder when Meepo lands a nat 20
360_F_223872480_DSwm8RxTh9MwICUuDR9viwndJCqKHiaK.jpg

Look, someone posted this match on a D&D Discord server, I like Meepo so I came here '-'.

Suppose that means you can take my insights as not helpful kek

Also I kinda going to make a Aura crt that auras max durability cap is 300× at least, but he can still do chip damage to her, although she will make fire to burn his attacks
I... will observe the thread this happens on, if you're applying that to the main RWBY

But also it doesn't matter because magic missile bypasses forcefields regardless (Along with wraithstrike, but NPI probably protects her from that in particular)

But also it doesn't matter because magic missile bypasses forcefields regardless (Along with wraithstrike, but NPI probably protects her from that in particular)
But does it work on fire attacks burning his attacks?

I... will observe the thread this happens on, if you're applying that to the main RWBY

I actually meant to note that Wraithstrike is relevant even against NPI.

But does it work on fire attacks burning his attacks?
Yes, actually, as it would bypass the natural defenses of a fire elemental.

Not that I think it would work anyways, because its Force and Force as an element is immune to flame anyways, but still

Also noting the fact that at this stage, Meepo is a full fleshed Half-Dragon, meaning his breath weapon comes from a connection to the inner planes through the draconis fundamentum. It's cold properties may straight up counter the fire.

Also noting the fact that at this stage, Meepo is a full fleshed Half-Dragon, meaning his breath weapon comes from a connection to the inner planes through the draconis fundamentum. It's cold properties may straight up counter the fire.
Actually a great point I should have considered in page creation, he would benefit from drawing pure elemental cold. Probably not freezing the concept of left anytime soon but good catch.

Actually a great point I should have considered in page creation, he would benefit from drawing pure elemental cold. Probably not freezing the concept of left anytime soon but good catch.
Nah, it shouldn't get to that level of cold, as that particular place in the plane of ice isn't even habitable by straight elementals ayy. But indeed.

I know versus thread rules allow self votes now so I could do it myself, but I'm still going to publicly ask for people to throw their weight one way or another first

this is... a very unfortunate match for cinder, huh
Cinder when Meepo lands a nat 20
360_F_223872480_DSwm8RxTh9MwICUuDR9viwndJCqKHiaK.jpg
Yeah, she would literally need to fly around to range spams with different elements as literally all her forcefields even elemental ones get ignored, sure her durability is still small city level without aura but she would rather not risk it once she sees she is actually taking real damage

I know versus thread rules allow self votes now so I could do it myself, but I'm still going to publicly ask for people to throw their weight one way or another first
Naturally, I'm voting Meepo for now. While he's not nearly as skilled as peeps on his level of CR should be, he's not a pushover whatsoever. He can very reliably counter Cinder's advantages, while retaining his own.

All in all, I favor him more.

I mean

Meepo has AP advantage, stat amp to get speed advantage, can bypass Cinder Fall's primary defense mechanisms in both melee and ranged combat, will deliberately play ranged against a person I'm led to believe prefers melee (not that she can't fight ranged, it's just not preferred), he can teleport away in a pinch, his breath tentatively may even hard-counter the fire, and this is just the more notable advantages.

I'll vote Meepo, yeah.

Naturally, I'm voting Meepo for now. While he's not nearly as skilled as peeps on his level of CR should be, he's not a pushover whatsoever. He can very reliably counter Cinder's advantages, while retaining his own.

All in all, I favor him more.
The skill thing is definitely considerable since while Meepo is a pretty experienced warrior at this point, he's still spent his entire career up to this point being a coward- he almost certainly hasn't been engaging in hardcore melee combat with his enemies, and he is no warrior. But given his tendency to fight ranged and his means of ensuring that remains the situation, it should be fine.

can bypass Cinder Fall's primary defense mechanisms in both melee and ranged combat, will deliberately play ranged against a person I'm led to believe prefers melee (not that she can't fight ranged, it's just not preferred)
If he gets up close she will do CQC, if he isn't she will range spam as shown in the video I shown

If he gets up close she will do CQC, if he isn't she will range spam as shown in the video I shown
Yeah, I hear ya. He won't get up close willingly, especially if she'll lean into his strategy of range fighting. It behooves him much more to remain a distant target with guaranteed hits.

She's also more skilled and has greater LS.
Yeah even with Meepo's advantages, if she could force a melee fight Meepo would almost certainly lose, it's just he also has means of escaping that situation better than Cinder Fall can apparently force it.

I had a look at Meepo and Cinder's profiles, and tbh it seems like Meepo has more versatility compared to Cinder

with flight he can just ignore Cinder's melee advantage, with haste he can likely outspeed, and also has a forcefield of his own

from what im seeing Meepo has what Cinder has but better, count me for him

is there a lore reason why it's named meepo? are its parents stupid?

Why is it called Dungeons and Dragons if all our sessions are about us going to dungeons but never encountering a single dragon? Is Gygax stupid?
My group killed a Dragon in a Dungeon once and a Module I ran had a Dragon in a Dungeon kek

Grace begins, finishes at 19:24 tomorrow

Let the Sweepo begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back