• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet gets nuked

Status
Not open for further replies.
as title implies, in this battle Erza is fighting the Tsar Bomb.

Erza is at the epicenter of the explosion and has no time to reach and both 7-B

Can she survive the blast ?

Tsar Bomba
Erza is just way to beautiful for you.
oh sh*t

RRTheEndMan said:
wtf it's small town level dura vs city level AP+Radiation
He specified Erza's 7-B stats

And yes, Erza lacks resistance to radiation (Unless plot armor/power of friendship is on), so she would likely die sooner or later

But it can't be added tho.

Weapons (unless sentient) aren't usually used for 1on1 battles (Like here using the bomb) and Erza would die after the bomb explodes (If it a living thing, this would count as killing with suicidal attack, which isn't a victory... specially if said attack kills by a secondary effect)

AidenBrooks999 said:
But it can't be added tho.
Weapons (unless sentient) aren't usually used for 1on1 battles (Like here using the bomb) and Erza would die after the bomb explodes (If it a living thing, this would count as killing with suicidal attack, which isn't a victory... specially if said attack kills by a secondary effect)
I dont think this is meant to be added.

Erza gets rekt.

Never watched FT but considering her stats in her profile i don't see her being able to survive a bomb like that at point blank range.

I haven't read fairy tail, but she apparently much stronger than a 63 megatons feat, She could also incase herself in 7-B armor wich probably would stop the radiation from coming in

no, it bypasses dirability, hell, her higherhealing (can heal faster than humans) might make her have cancer , which would become bigger faster

Her insides would be damaged by the shockwave and the radiation.

61 megatons durability scaling vs 100 megatons AP (Tsar)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
no, it bypasses dirability, hell, her higherhealing (can heal faster than humans) might make her have cancer , which would become bigger faster
that radiation was probably vandalism, because i dont think bombs got radiation

if it wasnt, erza loses

Powers and Abilities: Creation of a 50 Megaton Explosion, and huge clouds of residue which spread many radioactive isotopes of various elements.

Nuclear bombs have high radiation emission. They work by creating nuclear reactions and letting the energu overflow (The kinect energy, the heat, the radiation.)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Powers and Abilities: Creation of a 50 Megaton Explosion, and huge clouds of residue which spread many radioactive isotopes of various elements.
clouds? ill bet clouds wont even reach erza since clouds are up, not down

clouds? ill bet clouds wont even reach erza since clouds are up, not down

Then the nuclear fallout from the sky radiates her to death.

The radiation is caused by the nuclear reaction occuring inside the bomb. The mushroom cloud then sweeps up dust and material, and causes then to become radioactive due to exposure. This dust and material is then spread out by the wind, carrying the radioactivity with it.

erza would be exposed and become radioactive herself

About Erza's 7-B durability... Is that Post Second Origin Erza? Is her face magically protected by armor? I don't know anything about Fairy Tail.

Edit: I know that her tier is 7-B via armor.

This is interesting, I thought the title was a clickbait or a meme for a second.

It turned out Erza does get nuked ovo

Dat Dot said:
This is interesting, I thought the title was a clickbait or a meme for a second.
It turned out Erza does get nuked ovo
Sorry, Dat Dot, but I have a question: Is her face magically protected by armor?

Dat Dot said:
I'm not sure, I'm not too familiar with Fairy Tail.
Sorry, I can't answer your question :(
Anyways, if her face isn't protected by armor, her head would be destroyed via blast. If her face is protected, then Erza will survive the blast, but another problem is radiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back