• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament V2: Firestorm (DC) vs Makino (Max Steel)

Round 1:
(Match 3)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
(Comic) vs (Cartoon) match ! Metahuman vs The Master of Technology
I hope this becomes a very good fight.

Results:
Firestorm Post Crisis (DC Comics): 1 (Seven)
Makino (Max Steel):
Inconclusive:

gamJKby.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Post crisis often started with extreme heat combined with nuclear blasts and transmutation back in early post crisis.

Unless those shields (Molecular Reconstruction) have tier 5 durability, I don't think they can withstand a hit, can the matrix also be considered a form of physical technology?

also makino could use his telekinesis on firestorm and restrain him

Unless those shields (Molecular Reconstruction) have tier 5 durability, I don't think they can withstand a hit, can the matrix also be considered a form of physical technology?
Those shields could block attacks from Parasite when he had Firehawk's powers (Who's basically equal to Firestorm), so they definitely have tier 5 durability.
Nah, The Firestorm Matrix is the union between two people into Firestorm. It's basically a Mental Pocket Dimension

Those shields could block attacks from Parasite when he had Firehawk's powers (Who's basically equal to Firestorm), so they definitely have tier 5 durability.
Nah, The Firestorm Matrix is the union between two people into Firestorm. It's basically a Mental Pocket Dimension
Ok, so it depends on how Ronnien creates his shields, if they are spherical it will cost Makino to get past them, if they are not, then he can just aim somewhere else.

well, if makino feels overwhelmed he could try to absorb the surroundings or use TK, also Turbo Modes are a massive speed amp, so if he decided to use his speed mode then he blitzed Ronnie

so this goes between Makino blitz or quick TK crush (it can be countered by intagibility but if Makino kill Ronnie before he active it, so makino wins), or Firestorm matter hax

So it's a matter of who can do it fist and if we are not able to come to a conclusion I would have to do a coin toss flip.

Back