• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Army Tournament Round 1 Match 4. Regular Egg Pawns vs Promethean Watchers

OK, so the Watchers outrange the Pawns from what I can tell with the Watcher's Dozens of Meters compared to the Pawn's Tens of Meters. They also have the advantage of making Shields for their allies, catching thrown projectiles and throwing them back with their gravity displacement field and I can easily see the Watcher's Strategy in this situation being to have half of them start spawning Turrets and Crawlers while the other half makes Shields to defend them and then have the ensuing tidal wave of Prometheans just overwhelm the Pawns.

I'll try and get back to this when I have some time after classes, but I can't imagine this going too well for the Egg Pawns at a glance. They aren't particularly skilled tactically as far as I recall off the top of my head. I can very well see them getting overwhelmed eventually by numbers going off the probable tactics laid out by XSOULOFCINDERX, even in spite of the Egg Bishop's full heals. They just don't seem to have the means to win quickly enough before they're overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

Back