• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wouldn't the pilot will just summon their plane because well, they're dealing with some giant target?

Stats equal means that summoning a Titan would do nothing but mellow out the height advantage the Albions have.

Even without the Titans, Pilots have weapons that can blow up large enemies like rocket launchers and homing bullets like the smart pistol, and so on.

Ooh, i see, i thought it'll be a mobility advantage but guess not

Btw, what would both these character's first move then?

Albion can make air slashes and fire powerful energy attacks and there hundreds of them so they can win this

Pilots with Titans have shields that they can shoot through so I don't see Albion ranged attacks working.

Pilots by themselves are also way more nimble and some can phase through reality to avoid attacks. This means that they can likely sneak up on an Albion and shoot it in the head.

Pilots with Titans have shields that they can shoot through so I don't see Albion ranged attacks working.

Pilots by themselves are also way more nimble and some can phase through reality to avoid attacks. This means that they can likely sneak up on an Albion and shoot it in the head.
Albions can combine their attacks into power full assaults

Alright, Albion 1 can spam fire canons and streams of fire 5 at a time to be exact and as an army that makes it extremely hard to dodge. Any I vote ablion 1

Certain Pilots can just phasewalk through that and those with Titans can just pull up shields to block the fire. And all Titans are ranged anyway so the Albions will be spammed with homing missiles, bullets, sniper fire, and rockets. Worst still if there are Pilots with Northstars, since Northstars can fly and spam homing rockets.

Certain Pilots can just phasewalk through that and those with Titans can just pull up shields to block the fire. And all Titans are ranged anyway so the Albions will be spammed with homing missiles, bullets, sniper fire, and rockets. Worst still if there are Pilots with Northstars, since Northstars can fly and spam homing rockets.
Albion’s are not organic and will just keep attacking

I mean they won't be phased by most attacks since they can't feel pain. And can just keep fighting.
And what about the shields? Remember, they'll be bombarded with all those projectiles while most of the pilots will just phase through or block whatever's coming at them

And what about the shields? Remember, they'll be bombarded with all those projectiles while most of the pilots will just phase through or block whatever's coming at them
If that's the case why are the pilots allowed? Some will die and some won't so unfair

Never mind then Albions will just keep attacking until they are turned into dust or unable too move their bodies
Well the pilots have better offense and defense methods to supplement them

Plus how good are they at basic strategy? Because if I recall, pilots have some pretty advanced military training

Yeah, mind you Pilots are to infantry what a Titan is to a Pilot. They are the stuff of legend, and one "normal" Pilot can take out an entire squad of trained infantry by themselves.

Just watch the video.

Yeah but Albion's are huge and spam multiple fire explosions and just keep attacking without feeling pain
The pilots are also huge in their mechs and experienced in dealing with huge enemies.

You're starting to repeat yourself. It doesn't matter that they can shoot lazers and not feel pain, they still suck at combat compared to their opponents and will still lose

The pilots are also huge in their mechs and experienced in dealing with huge enemies.

You're starting to repeat yourself. It doesn't matter that they can shoot lazers and not feel pain, they still suck at combat compared to their opponents and will still lose
How? They can keep attacking and win I see no win cons for the pilots

Wh?

Titans have artillery that can tear other Titans to shreds and can fly and launch AoE missiles. Pilots are small and can literally phase through reality to avoid attacks.

How are Albions supposed to shoot them when they're constantly being fired upon?

Back