• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epic Mickey Revisions: The Power of Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, looks like I'm doing this again.

Regenerationn (Mid. Is able to recover from being crushed flat.)
Summoning (In Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion, he can use his sketchs to summon characters and objects such as: Pluto, who rushes and damages any enemies in his path, Goofy, who spikes a soccer ball at enemies, Pete Smashers which crushes enemies underneath them ala Thwomps. Meatlic platforms called Platinum Platforms. Scrooge McDuck, who attack enemies using his Pogo Jump, a Surprise Chest which randomly gives items that can replenish his health, paint and thinner. (Would also grant the Healing ability.) Tinker Bell, who sprinkles Pixie Dust on Mickey, which allows him to glide and fall slowly, and finally a replica of his Sorcrer's Hat, which gives him temporary invulnerability. (Would also grant the Invulnerability ability.)
Air Manipulation (Was able to summon, stop and reverse the moment of a tornado using his conducting bato.)
Non-Physical Interaction (Is able to bounce on Ghosts in Power of Illusion.)
Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Is able to operate without his heart, which basically acts like his soul in the Epic Mickey universe.)
Also in the games and comics, he is able to harm enemies that can harm him, so he should have Large Building Level AP. (Also I don't know why his Durability is listed as Large Building Level +, I'm unaware of any calcs for it, so it should just be Large Building Level, also there's more support for his durability atleast Building Level, like this and this)
Also his Thinner only effects things made out of Toon (Which in Epic Mickey, it's what cartoon characters and some of the material in Mickey's World and the Wasteland are made out of.) and is shown to be less effective to steel/metal. (Example One) (Example Two The thousand brush strokes statement was likely hyperbole.) This should be added to his Weaknesses.

Also his Lifting Strength should be atleast Superhuman via scaling to Oswald, who lifted a mechanical cow.

Lastly, his page needs some cleaning up, as things like his Range, Stamina, Intelligence are missing, so I'd add these.

Range: Standard Melee Range, likely a couple of meters via making tornados, hundreds of meters via firing paint/thinner.

Stamina: High (Was able to do all of the platforming and fights in Epic Mickey, without a heart and no signs of tiring.)

Intelligence: Gifted (Knows about chemistry, potion mixing, has many skills thanks to his many jobs over the years, skilled pilot, conductor, etc.)

Standard Equipment: Paintbrush, magic wand, conducting baton.

• Can Create/Summon: Using his paintbrush sketches, he can create Pluto, who rushes enemies in sight, Goofy, who kicks a soccer ball at enemies, Pete Smashers which crushes enemies underneath them, Platinum Platforms, Scrooge McDuck, who attack enemies using his Pogo Jump, Surprise Chests, which randomly gives items that can replenish his health, paint and thinner, Tinker Bell, who sprinkles Pixie Dust which allows Mickey to float and a replica of his Sorcrer's Hat, which gives him temporary invulnerability.

This mostly seems fine to add, although I am also uncertain about what his durability should be. If there are no useful feats to scale from, his statistics should largely be listed as unknown.

Superhuman lifting strength just means an unspecified amount above peak human, so the "at least" is unnecessary.

I checked through the profile. The Wall level statistics seem reasonable. Please elaborate regarding your reasoning for Building level.

Okay. I suppose that Building level statistics seem reasonable then. It would be better if you get the feats calculated though.

See here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2975637

None of those feats are from Epic Mickey, since i don't think that those are conected with the games. Most of the abilities are also not from the game, so most of them are also out

We can probably only use feats that were directly referenced in the game.

Well, let's do so then. You can summarise any relevant information here to that thread instead.

I'm not sure how I should summarise this. Would it be enough to simply link this thread for now?

Thanks. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back